Author Topic: Matt Hardy Arrest for DUI and Released by TNA.  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Matt Hardy Arrest for DUI and Released by TNA.
« on: 21 August 2011, 03:37:28 AM »
Wrestling superstar Matt Hardy was arrested in North Carolina today for suspicion of driving while intoxicated ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Moore County Jail, Hardy was busted this afternoon by the North Carolina State Highway Patrol and released around 7:00 PM ET.

Hardy is currently part of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, but made his name in the WWE.
Matt Hardy's arrest today in North Carolina has had immediate repercussions -- he's been DROPPED from TNA.

A rep for TNA tells TMZ, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

As TMZ first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree this afternoon.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Re: Matt Hardy Arrest for DUI and Released by TNA.
« Reply #1 on: 21 August 2011, 10:45:10 AM »
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I don’t think Matt will ever learn.  If only TNA could do the same to his brother.

Can't wait to read his response on Twitter.   

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2011, 10:59:54 AM »
I thought he was going to be World Champion in TNA, did he even get on the show lol?

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2011, 04:34:18 PM »
Matt's head is going to blow up with all the ego he has in there.You see he's covering up depression with Alcohol my Mother did the same thing and she landed in a coma.Where's their Father when they need some tough love.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
This should be in the Hardy boys are d bags thread. fits perfectly. I'm not surprised in the least. i wish one of these things like this would help them see the light but i doubt it will. such a waste of talent and position.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #5 on: 21 August 2011, 06:25:22 PM »
Greg Helms told TMZ to go fuck themselves on Twitter, what fucking rednecks.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #6 on: 22 August 2011, 12:15:23 AM »
I'm Matt Hardy, my brother was given every opportunity in the world to be huge in WWE but instead repeatedly did drugs. He sometimes electrocutes my girlfriend and I drive my own car into a tree. I spend my life wanking over Lita.
Anyway can you bail me out of jail?
Thanks,
Matt.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 22 August 2011, 12:31:26 AM »
Don't forget carrying around a gun trying to shoot a ghost on youtube.....

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2011, 03:13:51 PM »

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
It was probably Jeff in the house drugged up and running around like a lunatic.
Or perhaps the whole video was for Matt to try and look cool by showing off his gun.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #10 on: 22 August 2011, 06:16:25 PM »
**UPDATES**
Several fans have sent a link to the following Matt Hardy mugshot photo, which appears to be legitimate. Twitter user Smilezd claims that he has a friend who works in the North Carolina sheriff’s department where Hardy was arrested. Here’s the photo:

In other Matt Hardy craziness, a fan wrote to him on YouTube that he hopes the wreck is a wake-up call to Hardy and his friends. Matt replied with the following:

“When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to? die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.

Amen Friends,

MATTHEW”
wrestlenewz.com

Matt Hardy Scheduled for Court, Another Previous Charge Revealed

The North Carolina courts website lists that Matt Hardy is scheduled for court in Moore County on September 28th to answer charges from his arrest this past weekend. Hardy has been charged with Driving While Impaired and an infraction of Exceeding Safe Speed.

A search of the NC courts website also reveals that Matt Hardy is scheduled for court in Wake County on October 11th for a single traffic charge of Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard of the safety of others. This is apparently a continued case from an earlier date.
wrestlenewz.com

&

Matt Hardy Comments On Arrest, Teases Possible WWE Return

Matt Hardy, who was arrested Saturday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated, says he is innocent.

In response to fans who were discussing his arrest, Hardy wrote on his YouTube channel, “I took a? breathalyzer immediately on the spot and it read clean, zero, nothing. Think about peeps! There’s more to this story than meets the eye. MATTHEW”

Hardy posted another, longer response regarding the matter, but immediately deleted it.

Hardy’s contract with TNA Wrestling was subsequently terminated following his arrest. He hinted on YouTube that a return to WWE could be in the cards.

In response to a remark that he should return to WWE, Hardy wrote, “You are exactly right my lovely. It’s time for the original Matt Hardy? to appear once again!”
wrestlenewz.com

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #11 on: 22 August 2011, 06:27:26 PM »
I think he needs a Psych evaluation...take his brother with him while he's at it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #12 on: 22 August 2011, 07:14:35 PM »
**UPDATES**
Several fans have sent a link to the following Matt Hardy mugshot photo, which appears to be legitimate. Twitter user Smilezd claims that he has a friend who works in the North Carolina sheriff’s department where Hardy was arrested. Here’s the photo:

In other Matt Hardy craziness, a fan wrote to him on YouTube that he hopes the wreck is a wake-up call to Hardy and his friends. Matt replied with the following:

“When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to? die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.

Amen Friends,

MATTHEW”
wrestlenewz.com

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #13 on: 23 August 2011, 02:29:54 AM »
Lol, someone asked Jim Ross if they see Matt Hardy back in WWE. He responded hell no.
There is also a quote where he said he was sober on the breathalyzer when he crashed his car which is basically admitting he wasn't drunk but on some other drugs.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #14 on: 24 August 2011, 04:42:06 PM »
Matt Hardy told fans on Twitter last night to stay tuned to his website to find out the “scoop” about his wreck this past weekend. He wrote: “U wanna found out the scoop about my state of mind during corvette crash in the car accident from Sat, stay tuned to thehardyshow.com RT”

Right before that, Hardy posted a message to his girlfriend Reby Sky, and included his home phone number for the whole world to see. It appears Hardy was meaning to send a direct message to Reby. We have edited out the phone number but here’s what he wrote: “@RebySky Can u call me at home ### ### #### plz. My cell feel in the hottub and is shot. Thx baby. Hope you’re doing ok.”

As of this writing, over 4 hours later, Hardy still hasn’t deleted his personal home number off Twitter.

Stay tuned for more from Hardy.
From wrestlenewz.com

:2funny: