Linked Events

• CLASH Wrestling: All Out War!: 3 September 2011

Author Topic: CLASH Wrestling: All Out War! Skyy vs Elkins (Cage), GQ/Gowen 9/3 Taylor, MI  (Read 1459 times)

Offline clashwrestling

• Favourite Promotion(s): All Independents
Results to "100" are in its respective thread; here are the details on our next upcoming supershow extravaganza -

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events

Big League Brews & Warriors 3 Comics & Games present
CLASH Wrestling: ALL OUT WAR!

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General @ Door, Discounts Online
8pm belltime, Doors @ 7:30pm

Signed Matches:

Steel Cage Match
"Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. "Sin City Sparklin" Cameron Skyy

20 Man All Out War Match For:
#1 Contendership To The CLASH Championship

Also Featuring:
CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn, CLASH Tag Champions Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx), Jimmy Jacobs, J. Miller, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, Zach Gowen, Mena Libra, WWE Tough Enough Star Ivelisse Velez, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, H3RD ("Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), VH1 Reality Star Jenny (Rock Of Love), Painkillers (Jacob & Donnie Hallows), CEO Truth Martini, Dragon Kreed, etc!

Offline clashwrestling

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH In A Flash: Rhyno Gores The Caveman! (08/10/11)

August 10, 2011

Check out the first released video from the recording setting CLASH Wrestling 100 on August 6th, 2011, featuring “Caveman” Tyler Elkins being gored by the “Man Beast” Rhyno after an assist from “Ace High” Cameron Skyy.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
There are only three (or technically one, repeated three times) words that I can use to sufficiently respond to that.

GORE! GORE! GORE!  :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline clashwrestling

Hey WrestlingFusion, dropping off the CLASH News Flash posted today highlighting events from 100 and touching on All Out War on 9/3, posted below -

August 11, 2011

CLASH News Flash For August 11, 2011: Wow, what an event!! From top to bottom, CLASH Wrestling’s 100 was one of the most exciting professional wrestling events ever hosted by CLASH and in Michigan Independent Wrestling history! With a crowd of 750+ deep awaiting a plethora of entertainment that CLASH has set to expect; we have been flooded with emails, Facebook messages, Tweets etc with positive feedback from those who attended our most recent CLASH adventure. A very big THANKS goes out to the CLASH faithful who offer their continued support and to our sponsors that help make it happen – Big League Brews Sports Bar & Warriors 3 Comics & Games! We are in debt for your enduring patronage to our product and helping us reach 100 events!

Upcoming Event:
Big League Brews & Warriors 3 Comics & Games Present:
CLASH WRESTLING: ALL OUT WAR
September 3, 2011

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General, Discounts available online
8pm bell, doors open @ 7:30pm.

CAN QUINN BE PINNED? J. MILLER RETURNS WITH AN ANSWER
Once again, current CLASH Champion “GQ” Gavin Quinn proved to outlast “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams in a stellar main event attraction this past Saturday Night. The match itself, easily a top MOTY (Match Of The Year) candidate, was a perfect example of the caliber of professional wrestling one can expect at at CLASH Wrestling live event! As Quinn stood victorious, beginning to embark on a now 9 month title reign, he noted that there was nobody left for him to prove himself to until an unexpected surprise walked out… former CLASH Champion, J. Miller! The “Murderous Monk” made his way to the ring and silenced the CLASH Champion with his trademark “Goodbye Tooth” signature kick and covered Quinn while the fans in attendance shouted 1-2-3, signifying victory! What will Quinn have to say about this? Can J. Miller be the one to pin Quinn? This question is now a lingering inquiry that should have more light shed on it at ALL OUT WAR on September 3rd!

NEW CLASH TAG TEAM CHAMPS ARE TOOOOO SWEEEEET!
Ok, so we went overboard on the excessive “O’s” and “E’s” on Too Sweet, but nevertheless Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx achieved Tag Team success by reclaiming the CLASH Tag Team Gold from The H3RD (“Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) at 100. The win appeared a bit jaded as after the referee was inadvertently knocked down, Treznik grabbed the title for offensive use but ended up accidentally blasting Ded in the skull with the belt, thus aiding Too Sweet in their victory. If you recall, The H3RD’s initial win over Too Sweet was also jaded after being added last minute to a Gauntlet Match by Truth Martini at Age Of Allegiance in April. It would appear we haven’t seen the last of these two teams in action with one another.

Either way, the victory was not only satisfying to Bryce & Joey giving them a 2nd run with the belts, but the attendees lit up as they rushed the ring in celebration! The H3RD are guaranteed a return match against Too Sweet, however on September 3rd, Bryce & Joey will be showcased in Non Title Tag Team action against former members of The H3RD, The Painkillers.

ALL OUT WAR IN A CAGE
At CLASH Wrestling’s 100th, we learned in Jenny’s “Ring Of Love” that the contract signing between former friends “Sin City Sparklin” Cameron Skyy & “Caveman” Tyler Elkins would take place in the first ever Cage Match in CLASH Wrestling on September 3rd! Skyy & Elkins have been at each other’s throats since Elkins turned his back on Skyy, costing him the CLASH Championship that kickstarted Gavin Quinn’s reign. The two will finally meet for their final encounter in an “Escape-Only” Cage Match; but before the two made the signing iron clad, Elkins requested his signature be etched in stone, literally. This was only a diversion as Elkins used the stone tablet to jab Skyy in the abdomen before his match, then signing the agreement barring any physical contact with one another until ALL OUT WAR.

Skyy still gained a victory against Shark Boy and returned the favor on Elkins later that evening in his bout against Rhyno. Before, Elkins could sink in the “Neander-Claw,” Skyy appeared on the Clashotron distracting the Caveman allowing Rhyno to get the Gore for the win! A feud over a year in the making, who will walk out victorious; will it be a celebration of the stone age, or a jackpot win to the sinful delight? Find out on September 3rd!

CEO TRUTH MARTINI HIRES HELP
Following “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo’s victory over “American Nightmare” Hakim Zane, the CEO Truth Martini made his way to the ring. During this interruption of Manzo’s victory, Martini laid out that he needed an accomplice as his responsibilities as CLASH CEO are ever growing due to CLASH Wrestling’s rapid expansion. Before Manzo could answer the request, the recently fired Dragon Kreed (who had purchased a ringside seat with the also fired Wreckingball) jumped into the ring and urged Manzo not to take the job. Seconds later, Kreed attacked Manzo and pleaded with the CLASH CEO to hire him back and make Kreed his accomplice. Martini agreed to rehire Kreed, but as of this writing Wreckingball is still unemployed from CLASH Wrestling.

In Other News

CLASH WRESTLING APP NOW AVAILABLE FOR IPHONES
We’ve been excited and telling everyone about the official CLASH App for Android phones, however the excitement just got kicked up a notch as on the eve of CLASH Wrestling 100, the CLASH App was made available for iPhone, iPad & iTouch! Apple users, let the fun begin! Download at will: Clash Wrestling for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

CLASH WRESTLING LISTED AS “PROMOTION OF THE MONTH” WITH SMART MARK VIDEO
CLASH Wrestling has partnered with Smart Mark Video on the distribution of various CLASH Wrestling DVD titles at http://www.smartmarkvideo.com. For this month only, you can nab some of your favorite CLASH DVDs at 25% off their regular price as CLASH is listed as the “Promotion Of The Month.” Smart Mark Video is your direct source in the very best of independent wrestling and CLASH is proud to feature our content with them going forward.

Well, that’s it for today. We’ll return as more details are forthcoming as we inch closer to ALL OUT WAR on September 3rd!

Offline clashwrestling

All You Need To Know About The All Out War! Match

August 12, 2011

RULES
All Out War is based on the traditional battle royal match, in which a set number of participants aim at eliminating their competitors by tossing them over the top rope, with both feet touching the floor. The winner of the event is the last participant remaining after all others have been eliminated. All Out War consists of 20 entrants.

All Out War differs from a battle royal as the contestants do not enter the ring at the same time but instead are assigned entry numbers via lottery. The match begins with the two participants who have drawn entry numbers one and two, with the remaining competitors entering the ring at timed intervals of two minutes, according to their entry number.

The match has no stipulations or rules other than that elimination must occur by a participant being placed over the top rope and both feet touching the floor. The reward for winning All Out War is a guaranteed match for the CLASH Championship at an event of the winner’s choosing.

HISTORY
The first All Out War took place on August 30th, 2008 and was won by Jack Night. Night last eliminated Shark Boy to win the match, which he used to catapult himself straight to the top of CLASH Wrestling. On November 8th, 2008 Jack Night was victorious in his guaranteed championship match versus Cameron Skyy and was the first man to prove that winning All Out War lead to a direct result of one becoming CLASH Champion.

Due to the injury of then titleholder Dragon Kreed, the CLASH Championship was vacated in the summer of 2009 and All Out War did not take place.

On September 17th 2010, All Out War returned and in a big way. Currently, the 2010 version of All Out War holds the distinction of being the longest match in CLASH Wrestling history, lasting over an hour in length. “GQ” Gavin Quinn walked out the winner of the bout, thus earning a championship match of his own. On November 20th, Quinn became the second man in history to parlay his winning All Out War into becoming CLASH Champion, which kick-started his reign atop CLASH Wrestling that continues to this very day.

ALL OUT WAR 2011
The third annual All Out War will take place on Saturday, September 3rd. On this night, 20 of the top competitors in CLASH Wrestling will battle for a chance at becoming #1 Contender to the CLASH Championship. History has taught us that in every case thus far, winning All Out War has directly lead to it’s winner becoming CLASH Champion.

A number of CLASH Wrestling’s finest talents have been signed to compete in this year’s All Out War. Over the following weeks we will learn more about these competitors, but for now rest assured that this years All Out War is shaping up to be the most action packed, explosive bout in CLASH history.

**NOTE: CLASH President Nicholas P. Clashertone has planned an announcement specifically regarding All Out War for this coming Monday, August 15th. Be sure to visit CLASHWRESTLING.COM this coming Monday for more information regarding Mr. Clashertone’s important announcement.**

----

All Out War! Golden Ticket Incentive Announced!

August 15, 2011

As we learned last week, it’s no secret that winning All Out War is perhaps the quickest route one can take on their quest to the CLASH Championship. With a guaranteed CLASH Championship match awarded to it’s winner, both past All Out War victors have used their opportunity to capture the highest prize in all of CLASH Wrestling. So it should come as no surprise that a number of competitors, both from within and outside CLASH Wrestling, have attempted to gain entry into September 3rd’s All Out War match.

We announced last week that CLASH President Nicholas P. Clashertone was working on a huge announcement concerning All Out War, and now that we’ve learned more of Clashertone’s plans, we believe huge may be an understatement! We believe it’s best to hear the announcement straight from our President himself, concerning All Out War Mr. Clashertone had the following to say:

“All Out War is a huge night for CLASH Wrestling. In one evening a competitor can advance his or her career to heights never imaginable. For this reason, the CLASH offices have received a record number of requests within the professional wrestling world from men and women hoping to be chosen as one of the 20 competitors selected to compete in All Our War. While we cannot satisfy all these requests, I’ve allocated three spots within the All Out War match that we will leave up to chance.

I’ve placed Ringmaster B. in charge of this endeavor, in which he will mail Golden Tickets to three competitors at random. The only prerequisite is that these men or women must have competed for CLASH Wrestling at some point in the past. On September 3rd, these three randomly chosen competitors will be able to cash in their golden ticket for a golden opportunity in the All Out War match!”

A GOLDEN announcement indeed! Which former CLASH competitors will find a golden ticket? How does this change the complexion of All Out War on September 3rd? We hope to have more information concerning Nicholas P. Clashertone’s Golden Ticket Incentive in the weeks to come, until then be sure to purchase your discounted tickets to All Out War before it’s too late!

Offline clashwrestling

15 Competitors Now Announced For All Out War Match!

August 29, 2011

With the third annual All Out War only a few days away, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have learned of five additional competitors who have been signed to partake in the biggest CLASH match of the calendar year THIS SATURDAY NIGHT! Remember, at All Out War, 17 of the top competitors in CLASH Wrestling and 3 Golden Ticket recipients will battle for a chance at becoming #1 Contender to the CLASH Championship.

Below is a list of those who are already confirmed entry into the 2011 All Out War match:

Offline clashwrestling

Hey all, dropping by a couple updates including a blog & video heading into "All Out War!" this Saturday -

CLASH Blog: “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik (08/30/11)

August 30, 2011

EIGHTEEN!

To most, eighteen is just a number: one more than seventeen, one less than nineteen. To your Mad Scientist, eighteen is significant for a number of reasons. Eighteen is a composite number. Eighteen is a semiperfect number. Eighteen is the atomic number of Argon. Eighteen, aside from zero, is the only number that equals twice the sum of its decimal digits. Yet none of the aformentioned reasons is the cause for my eighteen month obession with the number eighteen!

Eighteen months ago, your Mad Scientist did what his FORMER (all caps for EXTRA EMPHASIS!) friend and tag team partner J. Miller could not, that is wrestle a one-armed man. At the time, this one-armed man happened to be the CLASH Champion; when I defeated him, I became CLASH Champion. That was eighteen months ago.

What should have been the crowning achievement of my professional career (the creation of Ded Vaughn now holds this distinction) is now nothing more than a fleeting memory! Eighteen months ago I was CLASH Champion for eighteen minutes. EIGHTEEN MINUTES! Taken away from me by my FORMER friend and tag team partner!

This Saturday I end my obession with the number eighteen. After I win All Out War, I will become the #1 Contender, guaranteeing my opportunity to once again become CLASH Champion. I’ve spent the past month in my laboratory EXPERIMENTING, HYPOTHESIZING & CONCOCTING! I can assure everyone that Ded Vaughn will be at his most vicious on Saturday night! My monster shall undoubtedly lay waste to all those foolish enough to test him, leaving behind a clear path to victory for his CREATOR & MAD SCIENTIST!

I find it fitting that my FORMER friend will be there to witness it all!
Tommy Treznik

---

CLASH In A Flash: Dragon Kreed & Truth Martini (08/31/11)

Taken from the recording setting CLASH Wrestling 100 on August 6th, 2011, CLASH CEO Truth Martini offers "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo a job as his accomplice before being interrupted by Dragon Kreed.

Offline clashwrestling

CLASH Blog: Tyler Elkins & Cameron Skyy (09/01/11)

September 1, 2011

The last blog that I wrote, I spoke at length about destiny and how it was destiny that brought Rhyno to the Taylor Town Tradecenter for CLASH 100, how it was destiny that the Caveman would slay the Manbeast. Well Cameron Skyy decided that instead of letting the cosmic narrative unfold he would put his stupid nose where it didn’t belong! Just as I had victory in my hands, just as the Neanderclaw was about to suck the life out of Rhyno, Cameron Skyy’s disgusting face popped onto the Clashotron! His big ugly head was so grotesque that it couldn’t help but hold my attention long enough for my prey to recover and hit me with the Gore!

At first, I was angrier than a Tyrannosaurus at a salad bar, but now I can see that the Caveman and Cameron’s DESTINY hasn’t been realized. I sat in my cave in the Prehistoric Forrest and noticed that our story was scrawled on the wall half finished. There is no ending.

But this Saturday September 3rd, in the Barefoot Brawler’s cave away from cave, the Taylor Town Tradecenter, there WILL be an ending! A brutal and unhappy ending for Sin City Sparklin! There is no doubt that Cameron is one of the toughest wrestlers in the country, maybe to ever step inside the CLASH ring. His ability to absorb punishment and his inextinguishable fire that burns for victory is admirable. But I’ve stalked the supercontinent! Mauled Mammoths! Slaughtered Smilodons! In the first cage match in CLASH history, Cameron will be locked inside with not a man, but a feral animal. This is the only way our destinies can be realized.

On Saturday, Cameron Skyy will once and for all FEAR THE BEARD!
“Caveman” Tyler Elkins

All words have been spoken. On Saturday night it comes down to two men, each without a win over the other. Time to ante up in a winner take all environment. Through my travels, I’ve been in some “hairy” situations, but in the end I’ve walked away better than before with the experience behind me. Tyler Elkins, I am more focused than ever. You have been (and still are) the hairy situation that stands in my past. I’m on top of my game and ready to light the spark that’ll extinguish your Caveman flame permanently.

Saturday absolutely will be an “All Out War” and a Steel Cage is our stage. Like many attractions that attempt to lure you in on the Vegas Strip, I implore everyone to join me at the TaylorTown Trade Center for this “must-see” attraction! Anything can and will happen inside the Steel Cage, and I will do anything, at any cost, to put on a show exceeding your expectations!

As for Tyler Elkins, your primitive methodology to success will be left nothing more than a heap of ashes and burnt beard hair after the bright lights of Sin City Sparklin burn through you.

Deal Me In, To Victory!
Cameron Skyy

Offline clashwrestling

CLASH Wrestling returns full force to Taylor, MI this Saturday Night! If you're in the area, allow us to upgrade your Pro Wrestling Adventure w/ the CLASH experience -

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events/

Big League Brews & Warriors 3 Comics & Games present
CLASH WRESTLING - ALL OUT WAR!
Saturday, September 3, 2011

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd
Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 @ Door
8pm Bell, Doors @ 7pm

Signed Attractions:

Steel Cage Match
"Sin City Sparklin" Cameron Skyy vs. "Caveman" Tyler Elkins

All Out War!
20 Men Compete For #1 Contendership

Non-Title Match
"One Legged Wonder" Zach Gowen vs. "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c)

Non-Title Tag Team Match
Too Sweet (Joey Marx & Bryce Benjamin) (c) vs. The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows)

Other Talent Featured:
J. Miller's in-ring return, Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Manix, H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), Bump N Ugly #2, Mena Libra, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, CEO Truth Martini, Dragon Kreed, William J. O'Malley, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, VH1's Jenny (Rock Of Love Bus), "Mr. 450" Hammett & more!

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Once again, good luck to everyone involved in the next show. :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline clashwrestling

Below are the results from this past weekends' ALL OUT WAR! event -

Event Results From All Out War! (09/03/11)

September 4, 2011

Special thanks to all that attended ALL OUT WAR! in Taylor, MI over the weekend.  We hope you had a great time and continue to do so on this Labor Day holiday weekend.  Below are the results but stay tuned to CLASHWRESTLING.COM as details are forthcoming about our Halloween Supershow, “CLASH From The Crypt” on October 22nd.

RESULTS (09/03/11):

* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “Sin City Sparklin” Cameron Skyy in a Cage Match when Elkins escaped via the door.

** VH1’s Jenny introduced competitors in a 6 Way Fray competing for the #20 & #1 spot in “All Out War!”  Whoever made the pinfall victory receives #20 (the best spot by probability), however, the competitor getting pinned receives #1 (the worst spot by probability).

* Mena Libra pinned “Mr. 450″ Hammett in the 6 Way Fray giving her #20 in “All Out War!” also defeating “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik, William J. O’Malley, TD, & Dragon Kreed (or as he announced, Dragon Greed).  “Mr. 450″ Hammett will begin “All Out War!”

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) (c) def. The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows) in Non-Title Tag Action when Joey pinned Donnie.

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn (c) def. “One Legged Wonder” Zach Gowen via pinfall.

* Recently fired; The Wreckingball won the “All Out War!” match last eliminating “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik to become the #1 Contender to challenge Gavin Quinn (c).

- Order Of Entry:
1. Hammet
2. Mason Conrad
3. Bump N Ugly #2
4. Colin Cambridge
5. Blue Ranger
6. Ded Vaughn
7. White Ranger
8. TD
9. J. Miller
10. Colt Ryan (Golden Ticket Entry)
11. Tommy Treznik
12. Jimmy Jacobs
13. Amazing N8
14. Austin Manix
15. Truth Martini (Golden Ticket Entry; Bought his Golden Ticket)
16. Dragon Kreed
17. William J. O’Malley
18. Dave Manzo
19. Wreckingball (Recently fired; Golden Ticket Entry)
20. Mena Libra

- Order Of Elimination:
1. Hammet by Ded Vaughn
2. Colin Cambridge by Ded Vaughn
3. Mason Conrad by Ded Vaughn
4. Bump N Ugly #2 by Ded Vaughn
5. Blue Ranger by Ded Vaughn
6. White Ranger by Ded Vaughn
7. TD by Ded Vaughn
8. Colt Ryan by J. Miller
9. Ded Vaughn by J. Miller
10. J. Miller by Gavin Quinn