Author Topic: Chavo Guerrero Slams John Cena  (Read 451 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Chavo Guerrero Slams John Cena
« on: 19 July 2011, 05:14:57 AM »
Earlier this week, Chavo Guerrero bitched about Cena being "lazy" in the ring. He then said the following after last night's match:

Some of you are asking me to eat my words. I’ll give credit where credit is due. Cena & Punk DELIVERED! But why should we be wondering if Cena will show up? He is the highest paid wrestler in the industry & the backbone of the WWE… He should deliver EVERY night! No question! We never said this about Taker or Michaels. You knew they would deliver every time they stepped foot in the ring. There was never a lazy Accusation with those two. So what u should be saying is. It’s about time Cena gave the fans there moneys worth!

I’m very happy for Punk…If he’s resigning or not, he deserves it.Nobody has lot a fire in the WWE like that since Austin and I guarantee Cena makes 3-4 times if notMore than Punk. If u make that much, u should deliver every night, no if, ands, or buts! But that’s just me, weather I was making Mysterio Quit or putting over a little person, I gave it my all every night. Not for the money but cuz I have pride in my work and I respect this biz & the fans cuz they are what matters.

There’s always some1 seeing u for the first time & for the last time every night! That’s how every Wrestler should view this biz. Nit as a stepping stone to Hollywood but as way to deliver to the ppl who pay there hard earned money to Watch them every night!!!

When asked to follow up on that:

On his Twitter comments about John Cena:
"He hasn't contacted me since I made those comments. People ask me why did you call him directly? And I did. Many of us did. I called him lazy on twitter. Don't get me wrong. He works hard. In the gym. But he always has the exact same comeback. I just remember watching him and saying this isn't the way we (myself and Eddie) taught you. And we keep seeing him doing the same shoulder tackle, hip-toss 5-Knuckle-Shuffle."

I'm sorry, but Chavo's a dick. The guy couldn't draw despite how amazing he claimed to be in the ring, and used his heritage, both as a Mexican and a Guerrero, to justify to himself why he was so awesome. Even I know wrestling is about more than how many different moves you can do in the ring, just ask Austin, Rock, Hogan, even guys with broader movesets like Flair, Bret, HBK who even though they could a lot of different moves they stuck to the same base. Putting on a great match is one thing, selling out arenas, merchandise, representing a brand is another thing. Chavo wasn't buried because they were out to get him, he was buried because he couldn't draw.

And he's bashing Cena for being lazy? Who the fuck does he think he is? Cena's the least lazy person in the company. He travels God knows how many places every year, has to work 5 or 6 times the hours Chavo probably does wrestling five minute matches on Superstars and house shows, instead working RAW, house shows, making appearances, autograph signings, making movies, photoshoots, etc, and is always consistent in what he does. And he's lazy because he does the same moves? Chavo needs to get off his high horse and realize he's in the unemployment line right now.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Chavo Guerrero Slams John Cena
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2011, 11:17:11 AM »
Chavo thinks that because Punk got popularity from challenging Cena that he can do it too and people might give a shit about him again.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Chavo Guerrero Slams John Cena
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2011, 04:58:47 PM »
The funny thing about this is John Cena's worked for the past 5 years, what has Chavo exactly done?