Author Topic: Sin Cara Suspended  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Sin Cara Suspended
« Reply #30 on: 12 August 2011, 02:16:52 AM »
- Super Luchas is reporting that Mistico has left WWE and Hunico was told he would be working as Sin Cara at the WWE Mexico tapings in October.

Sources are claiming two different stories. One, that Hunico will play Sin Cara until the original Cara can return and then they will feud. The other is that Mistico is not being brought back after all and Hunico will remain as Sin Cara.

There are people within WWE, and that work with WWE on promotions, that are waiting for a final word from company officials on the future of the Sin Cara character going forward. They are worried that the new person playing Sin Cara will be pushed and not get over like Mistico. If they merchandise him for big plans down the line, it could turn out that they have backed a dud.

Within Mexico, people are worried that fans will see the new Sin Cara as a fraud. Many of WWE's licensees saw huge money in Sin Cara merchandise aimed at the Mexican market.

As i said in the SD Spoilers maybe the reason they brought the gimmick back so early is to see if Hunico does a better job the Mistico and if so they part ways with Mistico and still keep the sin cara gimmick under hunico. Though fans in Mexico might not buy into it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #31 on: 12 August 2011, 04:43:24 PM »
So, he gets suspended and leaves? If that's the case good riddance, but I hope not, as I have a really good feeling about a Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara feud.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #32 on: 14 August 2011, 09:50:44 PM »
Maybe he will come back straight up as Mistico.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #33 on: 14 August 2011, 11:47:19 PM »

That is the original Sin Cara's face (Mistico.)
Pretty scary looking dude can see why they put a mask on him.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #34 on: 15 August 2011, 02:52:31 AM »
IS THAT ALEX KOSLOV HELPING MISTICO UP?! Where the fuck is that dude, he was so awesome.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #35 on: 15 August 2011, 03:21:39 AM »
Picture's no longer up :(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #36 on: 15 August 2011, 04:06:29 AM »
IS THAT ALEX KOSLOV HELPING MISTICO UP?! Where the fuck is that dude, he was so awesome.

THIS THIS IS TRUE! i think he's in FCW actually.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #37 on: 15 August 2011, 04:09:10 AM »
WHAT?!
Im super psyched about that.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: 27 August 2011, 12:58:50 AM »
WWE sources indicate that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, the original Sin Cara, was sent home from Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada after meeting with company officials. He left the Scotiabank Saddledome before the event's conclusion.

Company sources say developmental talent Jorge Arias (a/k/a Hunico) will exclusively portray the Sin Cara character going forward. WWE wants to maintain the character since its been very popular among kids and in merchandise sales.

Many employees expect Alvirde to part ways with the organization, but that is not 100% confirmed.

WWE re-shot a match between Sin Cara and Heath Slater at Tuesday's taping since the initial bout featured numerous botched maneuvers. Aries portrayed Cara in both matches. Alvirde was dressed to compete, but management opted not to use him.

Well looks like it was Hunico that had all the botches. yet they didn't give mistico a chance and sent him home....i really just don't know whats going on or what they are thinking. i think they really need to change that mask because that's the only excuse i can think to give them.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #39 on: 27 August 2011, 10:42:37 PM »
If Hunico is botching too it has to be the mask. Royal screw-up by the WWE with this whole Sin Cara business.