Author Topic: Sin Cara Suspended  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: Sin Cara Suspended
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2011, 03:39:06 AM »
The only reason WWE signed him was to have someone to sell to the Mexican fans when Mysterio is gone, they should put him down to FCW and let him learn than bring him back up.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2011, 04:30:19 AM »
Today is so full of irony... the Triple H laughing thread, the fact that he fired Vince for questionable decisions on the day his first signing gets suspended, lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #17 on: 19 July 2011, 04:32:38 AM »
Today is so full of irony... the Triple H laughing thread, the fact that he fired Vince for questionable decisions on the day his first signing gets suspended, lol

I was thinking the exact same thing, I thought it might have been better for Stephanie to give Vince the news then introduce HHH for that reason.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 20 July 2011, 06:57:35 PM »

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #19 on: 21 July 2011, 04:49:12 PM »
Sin Cara will be meeting with Vince about details involving his failed test.Cara says he was injected with some kind of pain medicine.If I was in pain as a Wrestler I would rather get the medicine from the staff with the WWE not just random doc who might slip you something you have no knowledge about.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 21 July 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
Is this guy his doctor?

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #21 on: 21 July 2011, 07:42:05 PM »
It didn't say in the report. I would imagine he wouldn't be dum enough not to get a doctor he trusted but you never can tell with Wrestlers.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #22 on: 21 July 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
It didn't say in the report. I would imagine he wouldn't be dum enough not to get a doctor he trusted but you never can tell with Wrestlers.

You realize that I posted a cartoon drawing of a Simpsons character, right?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #23 on: 21 July 2011, 08:18:12 PM »
Thought you had to let WWE know ANYTHING you took from any doctor in advance.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #24 on: 6 August 2011, 12:46:10 AM »
- The Wrestling Observer reports that Sin Cara will be returning at this coming Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Sacramento, California. This would mean that Cara's time off for suspension was cut to three weeks instead of the 30 days.

More Special treatment for Sin Cara? Sounds about right.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #25 on: 6 August 2011, 01:51:35 AM »
Meh couldn't care less either way about the power ranger. He can't speak English, he botches, he does steroids because he's too much of a retard and worst of all his name is Sin Cara which sounds like a brothel or titty bar.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #26 on: 9 August 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
Check this shit out I was reading some Wrestling news on 411mania and Sin Cara will be back for the tapings but the plan is to have devolpmental Wrestler Hunico will play him till  the suspension  is done.Geez next week Kharma will played by a man, lol.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: 9 August 2011, 01:43:16 AM »
WOW! if that's true that's crazy! i know TNA has done this with Suicide switching daniels and Kaz but suicides body was fully clothed while Sin Cara is just in a mask.

But if they do do this maybe we get less botches and better matches :D

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #28 on: 9 August 2011, 02:55:42 AM »
That could actually be an interesting storyline if they have a fake Sin Cara and the real one comes back to avenge himself. Like Undertaker vs. Fake Undertaker from back in the day.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: 9 August 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
Kind of got a feeling after last night that Miz will come out at summer slam and talk and cara will return and face him.

Here's the report i think hoho was talking about.

- The latest word on the Sin Cara character is that it indeed will be FCW star Hunico wrestling under the mask at tonight's SmackDown tapings. The original Sin Cara will return once his suspension is over and a feud with Hunico may end up happening on WWE TV.

If he feuds with Hunico over being the fake sin cara then im ok with it. if they just try to pass hunico off as sin cara and the make the switch when they can then...not so much.