Author Topic: Sin Cara Suspended  (Read 1452 times)

Offline narcolepsy

Sin Cara Suspended
« on: 18 July 2011, 03:05:15 PM »
Quote from: wrestlezone.com
WWE.com has reported that Sin Cara (Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde) has been suspended for 30 days due to his first violation of the companies welleness policy.

HHH's eye for talent is off to a roaring success....

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Sin Cara Suspended
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2011, 03:22:41 PM »
It's not his fault, he doesn't speak english :ace

Edit: Made this its own thread, don't see why it wasn't in the first place.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2011, 03:35:33 PM »
^ One post away from 6666.....

Wonder what he took exactly.  I'm sure Triple H would chew his ass out... if he could speak the language.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2011, 03:38:02 PM »
lol didn't notice. Too late :p

Trips obviously wants his signing to work out but I'm sure he'll eat crow if he needs to. Cara is still good for the company and if someone explains to him that he can't take performance enhancing drugs I'm sure he'll stop. Keep in mind the guy isn't exactly familiar with how things work for pro wrestling in the states.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2011, 04:33:21 PM »
Im sure they told him everything he needs to know when he signed that contract.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
What a moron! He has the backing of one of the most influential person backstage in Triple H... Well of to jobber status he goes.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2011, 06:40:08 PM »
Yeah I'm sure he already knew he wasn't supposed to do whatever he was doing when he signed he was probably just trying to get away with it.

And Yeah he's a moron, He has Triple H's Backing, He botches every matches a good 2 or 3 times and isn't as good at what he does as Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio or Kofi Kingston is. and he still seems to screw himself over.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #7 on: 18 July 2011, 10:00:32 PM »
Sin Cara must be getting horrible drugs because I don't see and physical changes.This is bad for Cara as, he shows that he can't keep himself AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN BACK TO MEXICO FOR HIM!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 18 July 2011, 11:16:44 PM »
I'm trying really hard to like this guy, and it's getting harder and harder to do so.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #9 on: 18 July 2011, 11:23:12 PM »
Apparently Vince thinks he has underperformed anyway and is wondering whether to bring him back at all. I would say that is doubtful as he is already a draw (kids with the masks and good reaction for his time there) but to be fair didn't they sign that other guy who fights with a mask?
So unless that guy is on steroids too then it looks like he could be replaceable.

To be honest I said from day one he botches anyway and topped with doing anabolic steroids and the fact he is new makes me not really care much for him whatsoever.
I say give him another chance (as they gave Jeff Hardy like a fucking million) and see how he performs over the next year after his suspension.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 18 July 2011, 11:28:45 PM »
It doesn't say how he violated the policy though, so there's no saying he's been taking steroids.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #11 on: 18 July 2011, 11:36:21 PM »
Well the source I read said "it is believed"

Sin Cara Suspended, May Be Gone From WWE | WrestleHeat.com

Not saying its true but seems likely.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #12 on: 19 July 2011, 01:39:03 AM »
Well steroids are normally taken by the smaller guys because it's harder for them to keep up. Smaller bodies take more effort to keep up than if you're a big brute who can store more energy. So it's a common misconception that bigger guys tend to take roids (they do, but I hate it when someone who doesn't follow wrestling sees a big guy and automatically assumes he's on roids). Benoit, Eddie, Rey, Cara, Jeff (even though it was mostly other things), there's a common theme here.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #13 on: 19 July 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
Let's not forget Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang.lol.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #14 on: 19 July 2011, 02:28:33 AM »
Clearly he's been given the Triple H treatment of being completely groomed and thinks he can get out of the situation because of it... I'm not massive on the guy, he entertains me in the ring but at the same time he tries to hard and like others have said, botches moves. There's others that are better at what he does and he can't even speak english so his feuds are just going to be boring, couldn't really give a shit what happens to him if I'm honest.