Author Topic: TNA Destination X Discussion  (Read 654 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Destination X Discussion
« on: 2 July 2011, 07:14:42 AM »
TNA's First ever ALL X-Division PPV.
Sunday July 10th.

TNA X Division Title Match
Brian Kendrick vs. Abyss

AJ Styles vs. Daniels

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Samoa Joe vs Kazarian

Ultimate X No 1 contender match
Amazing Red vs Robbie E vs Shannon Moore vs Alex Shelley

Doug Williams Open Challenge.

Austin Aries vs. Shiima Xion vs. Low Ki vs.Jack Evans
Winner gets a TNA contract.

Generation me vs ???

So you got all that and im sure there will be a couple of more matches with guys like Generation Me, Amazing Red, Alex Shelley.

Then we might get to see some stuff with some guys who have been on Impact lately from the passed and possibly future of TNA like Jimmy Yang,Matt Bently,Kid Kash, Jimmy Rave, Palacios, Dakota Darsow Anthony Nese and  Jesse Sorensen And I'm Hoping to see Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal involved in this as well.

Then of course i guess they could put Robbie E, Suicide and Shanon moore on the show but i doubt it and i hope not.

Anyways this show should be a great show and might be PPV of the year if the matches deliver as they should.

Oh and also it will be the return of the 6 sided ring.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: TNA Destination X Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 2 July 2011, 03:38:40 PM »
It has to live up to expectations.The X DIVISION'S future depends heavily on the PPV.Every match has the potential in being match of the night.After the PPV is done the DVD will be a top seller for the company.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 9 July 2011, 12:26:09 AM »
Updated the card.

Now the only guys left out is Generation Me. They should have kept building Max vs Jeremy and those 2 could face eachother here and we could have another big match. we still might see these 2 face eachother but the build has fallen off lately.

Doug Williams issued an Open challenge so it will be interesting to see who accepts it. maybe one of the guys who didn't advance in the contract match? maybe someone from the indies or japan? maybe someone from TNA's passed? I was thinking it could be homicide beings the brits are feuding with Mexican America and Homicide might join up with them.

Guys left out who could be featured still.
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Suicide
Shark Boy
Jimmy Yang
Jimmy Rave
Kid Kash
Matt Bently
Jesse Sorensen
Dakota Darsow
Palacios
Anthony Nese

Still would like to see
Jay Lethal
Sonjay Dutt
and especially
Petey Williams

I really wish i had the money i would buy this PPV.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 10 July 2011, 09:24:33 PM »
Really excited about this tonight, it should be PPV of the year. then next week we get MITB which should also be good.

According to Jeremy buck him and max are gonna face a tag team at destination X but no word on who that will be yet. any ideas?

Petey williams & Eric Young as team canada?
Sonjay dutt & Jay Lethal?
Maybe a couple of guys from the CD matches we had on impact?
any good X-D style teams from the indies?
if they took on Yoshino & Doi that would be awesome.
I hope it's not a couple of mexican guys though.
Hardys maybe? probably not but that match could be good depending on how the hardys are at the moment.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #4 on: 10 July 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
I think it will be Petey and Eric as I heard Lethal was on ROH recently so I doubt he will show but anything is possible.Oh yeah Kazarian vs Joe will start the PPV should be a solid opener.