Author Topic: *NEXT WEEK'S* Smackdown! *SPOILERS: 7/8/11  (Read 852 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
*NEXT WEEK'S* Smackdown! *SPOILERS: 7/8/11
« on: 30 June 2011, 09:16:43 PM »
WWE Smackdown for July 8:

-The Smackdown Money in the Bank participants are in the ring, minus Sheamus, being interviewed about their chances of winning the match. Sheamus then comes to the ring with a chair and clears the ring. Sheamus wants to have a World Championship match because he got punted out of the Capitol Punishment main event. Christian comes out and says that the stipulations have changed for his match at Money in the Bank. If Orton gets disqualified or if the referee makes a bad call then Christian will be awarded the World Heavyweight Championship.

-Teddy Long books Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the main event.

-Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase def. Ezekiel Jackson & Daniel Bryan

-Jinder Mahal def. Trent Barreta with The Great Khali on commentary.

-AJ def. Tamina

-Mark Henry def. Kane

-The Usos def. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater

-Sin Cara def. Tyson Kidd

-Randy Orton vs. Sheamus ended in a Double Disqualification. Christian attacked both men but Orton eventually recovered and cleared the ring of both men.

This show is going to be a win just for Great Khali on commentary.

Sheamus looking like a badass.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: *NEXT WEEK'S* Smackdown! *SPOILERS: 7/8/11
« Reply #1 on: 1 July 2011, 02:31:52 AM »
Looks like a pretty weak and basic SD again. honestly nothing looks too good. Maybe if sheamus gets put in the world title match at MITB if not he's just the lock to win it.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 1 July 2011, 04:36:59 PM »
Why can't they go back to the good days with managers and have a manager helping Christian by trying to screw Orton out of the title. That would be good (Y)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 2 July 2011, 01:43:45 AM »
Brotus Clay should be hired by Christian. he should be on TV Period.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 4 July 2011, 07:39:58 PM »
Can't argue with that. Last I checked he was still on SD's main roster, right?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 8 July 2011, 06:45:05 PM »
When Sheamus attacked how gay did Cara's poncey little flip look?
Anyway Sheamus' opening promo was hilarious when he called christian a scrawny, malnourished, google eyed weasel lmao. Brilliant! Yet the audience laughed more at Christian's lame, unsubtle, predictable Ronald McDonald joke showing how thick WWE audiences are.
Also Christian's Irish impression is SHIT, I get the impression he thinks he is humorous or can pull off an accent. Like Cena he should just try lay off the jokes because he can be funny but most the time he makes an ass out of himself.
Sheamus throwing the chair at Christian was hilarious.

Rhodes/Di Biase match was good. Orton/Christian was good. Blah blah blah getting a bit bored of WWE but hyped for MITB tbh.