Author Topic: 27th June 2011- Raw Roulette  (Read 1676 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
27th June 2011- Raw Roulette
« on: 27 June 2011, 03:57:56 AM »

Raw roulette special! Will be interesting to see what is happening with CM Punk  O0

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: 27th June 2011- Raw Roulette
« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2011, 04:02:03 AM »
Did I hear somewhere there will be another fan voting part of all this? Disaster waiting to happen lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 27 June 2011, 04:09:50 AM »
Yeah I think it will be :dohw:

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2011, 06:43:24 AM »
It should be interesting to see what they have Shawn Michaels do in his appearance, but it might just be to promote his new hunting show.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #4 on: 27 June 2011, 01:44:26 PM »
Yeah shawn will promote it in a funny way no doubt.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
Shawn Michaels has a hunting show? I always find it funny when religious people make a sport out of killing things.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 27 June 2011, 07:25:30 PM »
Shawn Michaels has a hunting show? I always find it funny when religious people make a sport out of killing things.
I only found out via Twitter at one point when he retweeted the channel it will be on's tweet.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #7 on: 27 June 2011, 08:28:15 PM »
Tonights RAW Roulette Wheel Revealed!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 27 June 2011, 10:09:16 PM »
Seems pretty standard. I'd expect the following to be used for sure:

Blast from the past
One of Strange bedfellows or trading places
One of song & dance or pillow fight
Lumberjack as it usually gets a lot of people on TV
One or two of the standard No DQ, Falls count anywhere, cage, handicap, etc.

Really not so bad but we can expect one or two ridiculous stips as usual.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #9 on: 27 June 2011, 11:04:37 PM »

I was looking for the Like Button.....  Damn you Facebook.

I could see HBK being the special guest ref if it "lands" on that.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #10 on: 27 June 2011, 11:46:36 PM »

I was looking for the Like Button.....  Damn you Facebook.

I could see HBK being the special guest ref if it "lands" on that.

Press the "heart" button under my username :).

I either see them using him just in one random segment or the way they used Stone Cold the couple of weeks after the Tough Enough finale.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #11 on: 28 June 2011, 01:09:31 AM »
This should be an interesting Raw I'm looking forward to what happens with Punk before he leaves. also looking forward to see what happens with Nexus knowing he's leaving and speaking of i hope they lose the tag titles tonight or soon because its a waste of the titles though there are some pretty good teams in WWE right now.

Also some MITB match build should be good.

Sin Cara vs Bourne should be great if done right. too bad we all know the outcome of every sin "goldberg" cara match before it happens. i just hope Bourne doesn't get the heat for Sin Cara fucking up like he usually does.

I miss Drew Mcintyre. i hope he comes back and wins a match on raw tonight.

And of Course Ryder or Riot! WWWYKI.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #12 on: 28 June 2011, 03:47:18 AM »
This should be an interesting Raw I'm looking forward to what happens with Punk before he leaves. also looking forward to see what happens with Nexus knowing he's leaving and speaking of i hope they lose the tag titles tonight or soon because its a waste of the titles though there are some pretty good teams in WWE right now.

Also some MITB match build should be good.

Sin Cara vs Bourne should be great if done right. too bad we all know the outcome of every sin "goldberg" cara match before it happens. i just hope Bourne doesn't get the heat for Sin Cara fucking up like he usually does.

I miss Drew Mcintyre. i hope he comes back and wins a match on raw tonight.

And of Course Ryder or Riot! WWWYKI.

Does getting superkicked by HBK count as coming back? :P

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #13 on: 28 June 2011, 06:57:32 AM »
The fact that DDP was there made up for it.lol.

What i didn't like was Andy getting his little video for no real reason it's gonna be a long time before he becomes a guy on the roster or it should be because the roster is stacked enough as it and someone who really doesn't know how to work well and just started shouldn't be getting a spot yet. Maven had to wait so should Andy.lol. but it just seemed pointless and a waste of time while im wanting to see Ryder.

Of course all the bad stuff was made up for by the Promo shoot or worked shoot that punk did. might have been the best i have seen in a very long time. i loved it i was marking out left and right. i can't wait til MITB.

Swagger & Miz vs Rey & riley was actually really good IMO. a bit clunky with them standing around with it being a tornado tag but besides that i thought it was really good and had a nice flow at it towards the end.

Seeing HBK was always good. his stuff with Punk was good too. i figured they would say something about Punk leaving and how it might effect Nexus but oh well.

Booker did a good job spinning the wheel. and loved seeing DDP like i said. glad to see Drew on TV again and i liked what he said to Booker and DDP.Too bad he got kicked by HBK though but maybe this will be the start of something good for him.

Ziggler vs Kofi was pretty good. i don't know where they are going with this leaving Ziggler out of MITB. i don't know if he's in the dog house and will just drop the belt to kofi sooner rather than later and become a jobber or if he will get on the show somehow or stay champ.

Samoa Joe...no Goldberg....no i mean Sin cara beating Bourne was to be expected. the match its self was ok could have been way better if given more time. i hate sin Caras finisher which is just a flying head scissors and instead of them flipping they fall on their stomach. have him do the dargonranna or something. something to wow the crowed because when he hits that no one seems to buy it and think it's over. kind of like Kendricks little dropkick thing in TNA. also it would be ok if you made the guy lose. if not people just end up not liking him like Cena. and i think they don't want that they want him to be more like Rey who everyone at least respects and likes to some extent.

ADR vs Show to be honest i didn't pay much attention to. probably not to much to say about it anyways. Henry beats up Big Show some more and hardly anyone cares.

Not much to say about Punk vs Kane either. but Kanes just being thrown around and wasted again when this time last year he was the most important thing in WWE besides the Nexus.

Cena losing to truth dirty or not is good and is a lot more than triple H would ever do for some one which he has proved in the passed years. so props to cena on that.  with that 2nd table ine the ring i had a feeling Punk was supposed to attack cena and cena put punk through the table and have the generic ending like that. but of course what happened was awesome. and Punk was wearing a stone cold shirt too which was nice to see.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 28 June 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
I don't know why you're complaining about the Andy video... I think it was more a way to show that they haven't forgotten about him and that he's working hard in FCW. I prefer that over having Johnny Curtis win NXT and then disappear for three months. It doesn't mean that Andy is debuting next week they clearly said in the promo he has a long way to go. People invested time in watching Tough Enough and they want to justify that by updating us on his training, it's refreshing more than anything else.

Liked the HBK stuff at the beginning, I didn't know I could still mark out for Sweet Chin Music, but I did, like three times. He still has it, wish he'd come back in some sort of role down the line.

Punk stuff was absolutely the highlight of the night. Didn't really watch his match with Kane as I was watching Masterchef but I'm sure it was fine, even with the count out finish.

Marked for the Tornado Tag match, haven't seen one of those in like 10 years. Did a good job with it too considering it's uncharted territory for the current era of WWE.

Dolph vs. Kofi was good but I don't know where they're going with this if Kofi's in MITB and Dolph isn't... I hope this whole punk stuff affects that somehow because it seems like Dolph is going to manage to get buried WHILE holding the US title.

Obviously highlight of the night was the Punk shoot... Most epic thing in WWE since Nexus debuted. Didn't even realize he was wearing a Stone Cold shirt lol

You all know how i feel about Henry so I liked the cage match, first time I've heard a "Holy Shit" chant in a while.

Finally Booker was awesome with the wheel, he's better when you can actually see him on camera vs. commentary. And I marked for DDP :mrk

Great raw I think, maybe overrated by Punk's promo at the end but I enjoyed it throughout.