Author Topic: Will we see Taker on Sd before WM 28?  (Read 918 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Re: Will we see Taker on Sd before WM 28?
« Reply #15 on: 12 June 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
I disagree I think Randy Orton would be more likely to do it, he is still young, with fan familiarity, history with Taker and history in general and is possibly going to be the new face of SD.

I think Orton is a good choice and would have more to gain from an additional feud with Undertaker than Cena would. Randy Orton has continually proved he’s not the big draw people thought he would be, maybe ending The Undertaker’s streak would give him the power to bring in the audience.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 13 June 2011, 03:25:05 AM »
The only thing is that Taker already beat Orton, but I guess you could say Orton wasn't at the top of his game at that point. Still, I think I prefer Cena because, let's face it, we know they're saving it and a Cena vs. Taker Main Event would be just as big as Cena vs. Rock is going to be. But I guess you guys are right, by the time they get there, Cena will have beaten Triple H, HBK, and likely The Rock. But at the same time, The undertaker's beaten Triple H twice, HBK twice, Edge, and so many others, it would be such a huge thing to put them against each other.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline deadman

« Reply #17 on: 26 July 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
i hope now hhh is chairman and is on this weeks sd will taker return or a taker promo appear

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #18 on: 26 July 2011, 08:04:25 PM »
I was actually about to comment on this again too. With Triple H back in the picture when does taker come back now? i hope it's sooner rather than later because i really don't want to see those 2 at mania again. but he may possible come back on SD this week beings we heard triple H will be on SD this week also.

Offline deadman

« Reply #19 on: 26 July 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
it is very unlikely taker vs hhh at mania now, as there are plans for taker to face mark henry at mania and i no that ppl will be anti this and i got to say it b a waste match but taker and henry will put each other over, but i personally wanna see taker vs del rio or miz or sheamus. the other plan is punk vs hhh at mania.
now hhh on sd taker promo or him appearing i say promo and taker return next week hopefully taker can wrestle a couple squash matches just get rid of rust if taker vs hhh summerslam hhh to win
 i expect hiac rematch taker taking rest off august off and returning at september ppv interrupting a world title match setting up hhh vs taker at hiac taker victory and sheamus is screwed by taker at september ppv so leading upto survivor series ppv match sheamus vs taker taker win but puts sheamus over, now if mark henry vs taker is wm28 match henry should attack taker at survivor series not breaking his leg and taker is carried away and he returns as super taker at royal rumble and builds up a feud with henry

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #20 on: 26 July 2011, 10:12:25 PM »
I really couldn't care less about Takers return and I've felt this way for like a year now, and Taker will definitely not face Mark Henry at Mania. I hope they just end this whole unbeaten streak at next years Mania, I'm fed up of it and don't want to see a predictable 20-0 result.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #21 on: 26 July 2011, 11:22:06 PM »
As I said earlier I think Orton will face Taker and possibly be the guy to end his streak.

- Cena vs The Rock- WWE
- Randy Orton vs The Undertaker
- Christian vs Daniel Bryan- World Heavyweight

Man I really need to stop speculating  :prax

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #22 on: 27 July 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
Oh god i hope not. i really dn't want to see another undertaker rematch at mania. we haven't had any new challengers since HBK the first time.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: 4 August 2011, 04:03:10 AM »
In the latest edition of WWE Magazine, it appears as if the company are hyping a return for The Undertaker at the WWE Vengeance pay-per-view on October 23rd.

The preview reads:

“On October 23, Vengeance rises from the grave in the form of an all new Pay-Per-View. What better time and place for The Undertaker to make his return to a WWE ring. After all, it was a year and a day to the date that the Deadman lost a Buried Alive match against Kane with the help of the Nexus at the WWE Bragging Rights Pay-Per-View in 2010. The Phenom hasn’t come calling for revenge on that score (some streak got in the way), so if we were Kane or Wade Barrett, we would watch our backs come October, because if you happen to hear that ominous gong, you’ll know the bell tolls for thee.”

Looks like Taker may be back in October. I always wondered if they were going to do something with him wanting revenge on Nexus or Wade Barret and Kane.  I don't know if the Revenge on Kane will happen since he's supposed to be out for a while and i don't know if he would come back to just get beat by taker and then probably go away for a while. but a little feud with Taker and Barret for a short but i might enjoy.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #24 on: 4 August 2011, 05:00:00 AM »
I wouldn't bank on much that's said in WWE Magazine to happen on WWE TV but you never know.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #25 on: 4 August 2011, 10:29:03 PM »
Theirs no point fighting Barrett or Kane Taker neither feud would interest me.If it does happen Wade needs someone to feud with.Taker usually has solid matches with tall and big guys and Wade and him could get in the World Title scene again.

Offline deadman

« Reply #26 on: 5 August 2011, 09:29:19 AM »
plus what taker are we getting now that a wwe source says taker has shaved his head?