Author Topic: Will we see Taker on Sd before WM 28?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Will we see Taker on Sd before WM 28?
« on: 29 May 2011, 05:00:23 PM »
I don't think taker will come back till unless for a special reason.Last year he feuded with kane and multiple times and lost.Could sheamus be a man taker will face if he comes back?Taker always has good matches with types of wrestlers like sheamus.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: Will we see Taker on Sd before WM 28?
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
All that it will take is a major injury for him to return. I'm not sure though, this time it feels different, it feels as if he won't come back other than mania.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2011, 09:23:08 PM »
I hope not. I'd rather him come back and work the WM feud/match, than come back in September or whatever and squash a couple of people before going out again.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2011, 04:02:37 AM »
He'll be back before mania but only to build mania. i could see a feud around survivor series with sheamus though.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2011, 11:51:23 AM »
It depends on what they are going to do with him and Triple H, wasn't there word of those two going at it at SummerSlam?

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2011, 01:25:03 PM »
It depends on what they are going to do with him and Triple H, wasn't there word of those two going at it at SummerSlam?

Excellently worded  :))

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
With posts like that you should be on Countdowns dictionary corner.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
Hey I'm not the one waiting for Hunter and Taker to "go at it"  ;) Easy tiger.

Taker will do what he normally does, will probably make a few appearances before WM but nothing major.

Offline deadman

« Reply #8 on: 9 June 2011, 10:30:54 PM »
i hope taker comes back soon but i personal hope he has a match at summerslam then leaves has match at survivor series then leaves again builds up a mania feud and goes 20-0 at wm28.
 i hope taker after going 20-0 only wrestles at wm,summerslams and survivor series and extends streak to 25-0, but i think he retire next november after he been 20-0

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #9 on: 10 June 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
If he comes back, and no doubt he will, then I'm hoping he'll just jump from show to show hinting at who's going to be the "lucky" draw at trying to break the streak.  I'd hate to see him stuck on one show going into his likely final year before retirement.

Offline deadman

« Reply #10 on: 10 June 2011, 02:46:33 PM »
there was thought he go to raw when he returns to finish the feud wiv hhh but also he was heard to say he wanted to end his career on raw i got a feeling that taker will make his return in july at the ppv or night after then hhh vs taker summerslam that be a shorter match than mania as taker body is very banged up and hhh winning at sslam, i expect taker take time off but will wrestle once or twice round summerslam just to get ring rust out then  i can see the feud ending in hiac with taker winning the feud 2-1. taker rest up and face a young wrestler  like sheamus or swagger at survivor series and then not return till royal rumble build a big feud up for his last wrestlemania and he goes 20-0 i for one hope it jericho as he put taker over as a strong monster and taker will put jericho over as he has done wiv other stars

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #11 on: 11 June 2011, 08:50:46 PM »
Taker is just too strong of a character to just retire so he will lose at mania  eventually to one of these stars.Orton,Triple H or even Sheamus.Jericho even said he has to lose.Taker is waiting for a man to make him rest in peace for the final time.Thats how wrestling goes and continues and jericho thought the said thing.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #12 on: 12 June 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
If he loses, it's going to be to John Cena. He's the only one who's young enough for it not to be a total waste, and experienced enough to be able to handle being the guy who eliminated Taker. But I'm starting to wonder whether they'll make him lose the streak eventually. I think they should because it's gotten so big it would be anti-climatic if he just retired undefeated.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

« Reply #13 on: 12 June 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
I disagree I think Randy Orton would be more likely to do it, he is still young, with fan familiarity, history with Taker and history in general and is possibly going to be the new face of SD.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2011, 04:31:06 PM »
I agree cena beat triple h, hbk at wm beating taker would be going a little to far.Orton is a possible hof and beating taker at wm would stamp himself in there.