Author Topic: Daniels odd man out?  (Read 257 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Daniels odd man out?
« on: 27 May 2011, 11:58:01 PM »
Does anyone else think daniels doesn't need to be in fortune? I understood  being in the group when aj was out but he should be used to help out the x-division in which he helped put on the map.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Daniels odd man out?
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2011, 01:07:16 AM »
Completely disagree, He fits i fourtune and to be honest if he wasn't in fourtune he would probably not have a job with TNA. i mean they have fired the guy like 10 times already so at least he's apart of something right now if he was in the X-D it wouldn't be long before he was gone again just like they got rid of Lethal,Sonjay and Petey.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2011, 09:50:33 AM »
I'm just waiting for him to turn on AJ and have them feud. At least I hope that is what comes of it. Play up the whole "AJ always got more" angle and have them tear it up all year.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2011, 12:20:51 PM »
I don't know if they would do that again since they already did that same storyline when AJ was champion right before hogan came in, if hogan wanted to kill it then i wouldn't doubt he would wanna kill it now.