Author Topic: Beer Money?  (Read 333 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Beer Money?
« on: 18 May 2011, 12:15:56 AM »
Greatest tag team in company's history. Damn right they are, as I think of ole and arn anderson. They put 100% into everything they do in the ring for sure. One of the bright spots for tna that hogan and eric can't take credit for.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Beer Money?
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2011, 01:29:09 AM »
Rumors have it they are gonna break up and Roode is gonna become a singles wrestler. and Storm is gonna reunite with Harris to reform AMW.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2011, 02:49:19 PM »
That would kill fortune as Storm is having a better career  with Roode than he did with Harris. Both men can become single stars easily.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2011, 09:59:35 PM »
I Agree. I always liked James Storm singles runs his feuds with Harris and Rhino a couple years ago were both great.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2011, 05:32:32 PM »
I would keep them together for a little longer so tna can get some new talent to hold the belts.

Offline Sir Dave of Danger

• Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling EVE, SHIMMER, 1PW
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): James Storm, Robert Roode, Nikki Storm, Sara Marie Taylor, Carmel Jacob, Jetta
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2011, 06:38:56 PM »
Most over tag team in the world of the past decade certainly. They had a match over in the UK against Fight Club (Liam Thompson/Kid Fite), and even though it wasn't the most technically sound, because of their charisma/the amount they are over there was a lot of energy to the match and they got cheered. I seriously hope they keep them together for a long while, because there simply aren't that many tag teams in either WWE or TNA, and the art seems to be dying out in the mainstream (plus I have always been a James Storm fan).

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2011, 04:03:01 PM »
Last night the begining of the end of beer money showed its cracks. Since roode is "hurt" he won't be able to heal fast enough to  make their next title defense.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2011, 12:46:56 AM »
And storm will have to find a replacement partner in chris harris which will mark the return on AMW lets just hope Harris can lose the weight and get back into the shape he once was in.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2011, 10:08:40 AM »
I think harris will join fortune for a short time then wham storm turns on roode and joins immortal.