Author Topic: Which guys will win a world title someday  (Read 144 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Which guys will win a world title someday
« on: 14 May 2011, 11:19:04 PM »
This is one of those speculation threads we can view after a few years and see who was right. You can update your opinions as time goes by to change your views etc.
So far here are my speculations (remember Ziggler, Christian and Swagger have won the WHC but you can still mention if you think these guys will enter the main event properly.)
For each wrestler give a DEFINITE TITLE WINNER, POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER or NO WORLD TITLE. In my opinion Sin Cara is too early to tell but you guys can add him if you wish.
Really interested to get your thoughts and spark up some wrestling debates.

- Kofi Kingston: With a fantastic midcard title history in a very short time and becoming very familiar and popular with fans Kofi has to be one of the favourites. He has had a good win/loss record since entering the company and has put on some incredible matches due to his agility. The only concern is that he has been high midcard for a very long time without seeming to have risen past that- however he has reached the same midcard level as John Morrison and much quicker.
POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER

- John Morrison: He has won the ECW title and has rocked out the tag division but has since been stuck in the midcard while his partner The Miz has gone onto grand things. He is still pretty young however but I could see him possibly winning the World Heavyweight title (not the WWE title however)
POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER

R-Truth- He might have held the hardcore belt twice as K-Kwikk but since debuting as R-Truth he has only won the US title once. Truth is also getting on in age a lot now at the age of 39. However he still looks fit in the ring and with a new heel gimmick he has picked up a lot of momentum and is fast becoming a very enjoyed and talked about star. Could the new heel gimmick thrust his way into the title scene? I need to watch this space but for now I say
NO TITLE

Mark Henry- He has been in the business for roughly fifteen years but the fans do not seem familiar with him nor do they give him any reaction. He might be the world's strongest man but I say
NO TITLE

Alberto Del Rio- 100 percent YES he will be a title holder. He has already won the Royal Rumble and looks to be main eventing Raw
DEFINITE TITLE WINNER

Wade Barrett- Has always been head of a faction, still young and a great mic talker. Being a big guy helps too.
DEFINITE TITLE WINNER

Cody Rhodes- Consistently good in the ring, good build, famous family, VERY young at 25 and still one of the most established young guys. Has yet to win a midcard title but seems they are slowly pushing him which is the best way. A win over mysterio at WM shows they have faith in the guy and unlike a lot of guys he keeps changing to adapt.
DEFINITE TITLE WINNER

Ted DiBiase- Has the family name too but has not shown much charisma. However people seem to like the look of the guy and he is good in the ring. Booked right he could be great
POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER

Mason Ryan- A big guy who seems like the new guy to fill Batista's missing space. Haven't seen too much of him yet but from what I've seen
POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER

Tyson Kidd- I love this guy, love him in the ring but unless they stick with the idea of giving him a manager I can't see him rising above the rest
NO TITLE

Daniel Bryan- I love Daniel Bryan, I think he is amazing in the ring but he is a very small guy. However Mysterio won the WHC. I can't see bryan winning the WWE title but I would say it is possible for him to win the WHC.
POSSIBLE TITLE WINNER

Evan Bourne- Great guy to depend on, great in the ring but see him being used solely for his flash
NO TITLE

Drew McIntyre- Like Rhodes he is 25, one of the youngest guys in the business so he has plenty of time to build. He just needs to get some history behind him as he hasn't done much of note yet. I see big things for Drew though
DEFINITE TITLE WINNER

This is my first batch, I'll add more later such as Justin Gabriel and Big Zeke.