Author Topic: Managers coming back  (Read 158 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Managers coming back
« on: 13 May 2011, 08:52:51 PM »
Tyson Kidd was seen at a live event walking out with Michael Hayes, the WWE has allegedly reported that managers are to come back.

This is obviously great news but who do you want to see get managers?
My main recommendation would be a William Regal/Daniel Bryan teaming, Regal would get him far and the two have history being mentor and student and can play up on that if need be.
Bryan could turn heel and at the end of the teaming have a face turn when he falls out with Regal and from there the two could briefly feud and would put on AMAZING matches.

Hayes/Kidd is cool, Guerrero and Ziggler work and Swagger has Cole which is good.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Managers coming back
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
Well Drew Mcintyre needs something.  theres just so many heels above him on Raw its gonna be almost impossible for him to get back where he was he shouldn't have been drafted to Raw and neither should have Ziggler.

I like the idea of Bryan & Regal. though I'm not sure if i want him to go heel just yet.

If Justin Gabriel broke out he would be the perfect candidate for a manager because he just can't talk much at all.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: Managers coming back
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2011, 01:54:51 AM »
This legit makes me sad that Sweeney died. He would have been perfect to come back and recapture the awesome 80's manager.