Author Topic: NBA discussion thread  (Read 670 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
NBA discussion thread
« on: 11 May 2011, 03:45:43 PM »
Anyone following the nba playoffs right now? Heat and Dallas could be the finals with the chaos they create on the floor.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: NBA discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2011, 08:37:24 PM »
Yep. Alway rooting for my Hawks. we made it to the 2nd round and are down 3-2 to the bulls gotta win 2 i a row to survive i hope to see the Mavs and The Hawks in the finals if so i might actually get to go to a game or 2.

But since the start of the playoffs i predicted it will be the Mavs vs Bulls.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2011, 08:55:14 PM »
I'm watching the NHL playoffs :ace

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2011, 03:23:22 AM »
Pistons were way out of contention so I went with anyone but the Celtics, Heat, or Lakers.... at least 2 of those teams are sure to miss the Finals.  I'd love to see the Bulls vs Mavs or Thunder.  Those would be some pretty entertaining games for sure.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2011, 06:06:51 AM »
The way the NBA loves the Thunder and Kevin Durrant i wouldn't be surprised if they got some iffy calls and they made it to the finals. same might go for the heat.

NBA could have the heels as the heat and then the babyfaces as the thunder and stern would be cumming oceans.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2011, 03:35:23 PM »
Heat eliminate Boston and age caught up with them. Bulls have a shot but they don't have experience like the heat does.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #6 on: 10 June 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
So happy the Mavs have a 3-2 lead over the Heat.  I'm pretty certain that LeBron will kill himself if he fails in the Finals yet again... especially considering he's having such a shitty series against the Mavs, averaging less than 20 points and damn near being held scoreless in the 4th quarter.... love it!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 10 June 2011, 11:14:06 AM »
I love it too I've become such a mavs fan in these playoffs mostly due to my cousins being huge mavs fan and watching with them. this series has been absolutely great though and i think it will go to 7 games i just hope the mavs win it.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #8 on: 10 June 2011, 03:31:00 PM »
One of best finals games I saw last night.I feel for lebron a little because I am a sixers fan and iverson was on teams that weren't built to win and lebron woke up and wanted a title.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 10 June 2011, 03:53:28 PM »
Don't get me started on Iverson.... Joe Dumars and his combined efforts completely destroyed the Pistons' foundation in his short time there.  I'll never like the guy...

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #10 on: 10 June 2011, 04:05:22 PM »
Well iverson was cocky boarding on confident but I wished the  sixers would of done more to get him a title but as the finals  the heat are in a perfect to pull the rug out from the mavs witg their at all time high.