Author Topic: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread  (Read 4669 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread
« Reply #30 on: 7 September 2011, 10:15:16 PM »
WWE talent has been told not to have any twitter contact with Matt Hardy. They don’t want to have any involvement in any embarrassing Matt Hardy story going forward.

I feel like this was already reported but whatever. Pretty obvious anyway.

WWE Bans Talent from Having Any Involvement with Matt Hardy on Twitter | Bleacher Report

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #31 on: 8 September 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
Who do they turn to now if they feel suicidal ayyy, silly WWE should have thought about that one...

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #32 on: 8 September 2011, 11:21:20 PM »
Just heard Jeff will only serve 10  days and have an 100,000 fine since he pleaded gulity! If it was me I would of served ten years lol.Hopefully little Jeffie wakes up! I have a brother that if doesn't stop smoking weed he will end up like Jeff and that scares me to death!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #33 on: 14 September 2011, 07:31:00 PM »
Former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has reportedly been arrested again during the past week in Raleigh, North Carolina on another DWI charge. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30.

Hardy's arrest has been confirmed with police officials, according to prowrestling.net. To clarify - this is a separate incident from last month's DWI in Moore County, North Carolina.

More details will be available soon.

This will never end.  :dohw:

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #34 on: 15 September 2011, 01:44:15 AM »
The police framed him bro. No wait, that's Kurt Angle :P

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #35 on: 15 September 2011, 07:31:15 PM »
Matt Hardy, king of the idiots  :tickedoff:

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #36 on: 15 September 2011, 09:52:41 PM »
Take two: Hardy will now return to TNA under a mask, as Suicide.

LMAO!

The Hardy Boyz suck but at the same time I find it so hilarious reading about their antics, particularly Matt's because he is such a dick that it is funny. Another DUI? Man his life sucks.
They need to sort it out as they are not going to be alive much longer with the lifestyle they have. I'd imagine with all that wrestling and body building they are putting themselves close to a heart attack with the drink and drugs.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #37 on: 20 September 2011, 07:16:24 PM »
Matt Hardy posted a video this evening announcing that he is going to enter a three month rehab program to get himself well. Hardy specifically thanked several WWE personalities, including Vince McMahon and ann Russo, noting that they were going to help him.

Hardy, who became emotional towards the end of the announcement, noted that he had been self-medicating himself due to a number of injuries and over the last year, it had gotten the better of him. Hardy said that over the last month, he was trying to get himself clean and used "something else to balance" himself out, which is what led to his problems in recent weeks.

Hardy stated that his plan was to complete the rehab program, open a wrestling school and get back to being the "old Matt Hardy."

Credit PWInsider

Good for him to go to Rehab, but it won't mean anything if he doesn’t take responsibility for himself and straighten up.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #38 on: 20 September 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
You can't go to rehab for mental disorders.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #39 on: 20 September 2011, 10:08:01 PM »
GOOD! Finally. i hope this solves all his issues. no more drugs, no more drinking then maybe he can get his life back together but i hope to god he stays away from wrestling until he has everything fully set.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: 21 September 2011, 07:00:16 AM »

Here's the video he posted. He seems like he means it all and has seen how bad of a fuck up he's been as of late. I Really hope this help him.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #41 on: 21 September 2011, 11:11:15 AM »
You can't go to rehab for mental disorders.

Alcoholism and drug addiction are mental disorders.
And adam I wouldn't take the video too seriously until we can actually go a month without hearing that he has crashed his car into a tree.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #42 on: 21 September 2011, 06:00:14 PM »
I didn't watch the video, but I don't believe what he says until he puts down the video camera and stays off of twitter for a serious amount of time.  Everything he does feels like shameless self promotion in order to get more attention.  He finally got it, but for all the wrong reasons.  He needs to clean up his act and live a quiet, normal life now that his wrestling career is all but over.  If he was smart enough he should have saved up a nice sum of money (unless it was all spent on drugs) and shouldn't need to branch out other than attending some autograph signings and appearances in the future like most wrestling veterans.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: 21 September 2011, 09:45:11 PM »
I'm not sure what kind of rehab it is but i would hope it's the kind where you have to stay in the place for like a month or more and have no outside contact like twitter or youtube.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #44 on: 20 November 2011, 08:18:09 AM »
Matt Hardy Kicked Out of Rehab, Arrested, and Back in Jail
According to TMZ, Matt Hardy is back in jail and has been kicked out of court-ordered rehab. Hardy reportedly failed a breathalyzer test. We noted earlier this week that Hardy was home visiting on a weekend pass from the rehab facility.

On Friday, staff at the rehab facility became suspicious of Hardy's behavior and gave him a breathalyzer on the spot. He failed.

Hardy said he had not been drinking and blamed it on just using mouthwash. The staff wasn't hearing it and kicked him out of the facility.

Hardy flew back home to North Carolina last night. As soon as he stepped off the airplane, he was arrested and booked in the Moore County jail for violating a court order. Hardy was booked at 1:30am EST.

OMG Matt Hardy's life is going downhill fast WTF is wrong with him???  :Kane: