Author Topic: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread  (Read 4315 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
*Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread
« on: 7 April 2011, 03:31:18 PM »
So I was perusing through the site and I noticed we had a lot of Hardy threads, be it Matt or Jeff, and I figured they deserved their own official thread for stupid crap they do and all the trouble they get into, making TNA an even further joke.

Today I found this little gem:

F4WOnline.com is reporting that TNA star Matt Hardy was involved in some type of altercation with the new cast of Tough Enough at a bar in Atlanta during WrestleMania weekend.

While the details of the altercation have yet to be revealed, Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky noted on her Formspring account that her and Hardy had been "banned for life" from the bar they were at.

A WWE source noted that if someone from WWE had acted that way in public, they most likely would have been fired, especially if they were not amongst the top tier talent.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Re: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread
« Reply #1 on: 7 April 2011, 03:37:00 PM »
I can't wait for the YouTube video in which he says that the dirtsheets have it in for him and that he's being picked on. God, I don't know whats more annoying. Matt Hardy, or Matt Hardy fans.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #2 on: 7 April 2011, 07:53:12 PM »
Matt Hardy Well, since it's out- Yeah, @RebySky & myself beat up the entire Tough Enough crew after her DGUSA show-Reby beat up 4 girls, I beat 9 guys!

Matt's Twitter

How does he still have fans? I can't stand him.  He need to grow up!

Now get this, now he is claiming that he wasn't involved in what happened.
Matt Hardy Denies Being Involved In Altercation With “Tough Enough” Cast

It was reported earlier that an altercation took place late Sunday night at a sports bar between members of the Tough Enough cast and TNA Wrestling performer Matt Hardy.

The incident occurred at the Marriott Marquis hotel in Atlanta, where WWE held the reality show contestants and consumers who purchased WrestleMania XXVII travel packages.

Many of the cast members were watching WrestleMania at the hotel’s sports bar and warmly greeting fans. Michelle Deighton, in particular, was giving fans chops. Hardy and girlfriend Reby Sky, who were in town for the Dragon Gate USA Show, appeared at the bar and reportedly engaged in an argument with the Tough Enough members at 3:00 a.m., causing a scene in front of fans.

Shortly after the story broke out, Matt Hardy posted several messages on his Twitter account poking fun at Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer, as the story was attributed to his website. He jokingly wrote, “Well, since it’s out- Yeah, @RebySky & myself beat up the entire Tough Enough crew after her DGUSA show-Reby beat up 4 girls, I beat 9 guys!”

He later clarified his remarks, writing, “Just so everyone knows, the silly story we’ve been joking about 2day was created by a dirtsheet, not by Reby or I. Solid reporting there WO.”

Sky clarified the situation as well, adding, “The dirtsheets were writing that me & Matt had gotten into a “serious altercation” w/the Tough Enough cast on WrestleMania weekend, which was so ridiculously erroneous that we made a sarcastic comment about “taking down” the entire cast. SARCASTIC. As in ha-ha-making-a-funny-because-the-dirtsheets-are-crazy-get-a-fking-sense-of-humor.

“For the record, Matt & I had a wonderful weekend – He came down to support me at @DragonGateUSA & we were nowhere near the TE cast.”

Shortly after the incident took place, Hardy wrote on his Twitter account, “Well, it’s official..Me & @RebySky are muthaf*ckin Banditos..I always liked the Hilton better anyway.”

Sky wrote, “Banned for life. It was worth it.” She then added, “We’re headed back to North Carolina – Goodbye Georgia, your crazy fans, your crazy cops & your even crazier hotel security personnel.”

When asked on Formspring what she and Hardy were banned from, Sky stated they were “banned for life” from an Atlanta hotel.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #3 on: 7 April 2011, 08:55:11 PM »
Well to be fair when he is saying that he beat up 9 guys and she beat up 4 girls I'd imagine he is being sarcastic. But he obviously started the argument with the guys as he is such a douche.

I like this thread, I definitely hate Jeff more than Matt. Matt is more of a joke in a way and has a big chip on his shoulder because he never made it but I just think druggy Jeff has been the most unprofessional.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 8 April 2011, 03:16:53 PM »
Hey remember when Matt got fat and he had to start wearing a shirt on Smackdown? That was good times.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #5 on: 8 April 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Remember when he reinvented himself like 7 different times and it was all the same fucking thing.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 8 April 2011, 08:48:49 PM »
Remember when these guys were actually good and entertaining? I hate that they are both such fuck ups now. such a shame.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 8 April 2011, 09:15:12 PM »
Remember when these guys were actually good and entertaining? I hate that they are both such fuck ups now. such a shame.

Remember when Edge & Christian and The Dudleyz made them look like they were good and entertaining?

Just kidding :P

Or am I?

D:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #8 on: 14 April 2011, 12:03:11 AM »
Credit: mondaynightmayhem.com

The following are highlights from Eric Bischoff's interview with Monday Night Mayhem where he talks about Jeff Hardy:

""I shouldn't be, and I can't understand why I feel the way I feel, therefore I certainly can't explain it, but I'm still angry at Jeff Hardy."

"So, it's hard for me to discuss what I think he could do or should do (in the future in TNA), because until I quit being angry at him and about this situation, whatever would come out of my mouth would probably be counter-productive."

"The last PPV was what it was. Not because of any other reason than the piss-poor judgment of one individual. Had that not occurred, people would have had a much more different opinion of that event."

Just thought i'd add to this thread. i think bichoff has every right to be completely pissed at hardy as does everyone else. then again i still wouldn't have thrown hardy out there i would have had a replacement.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 14 April 2011, 03:08:21 PM »
What Adam said. While I agree they should definitely be mad at him, it's also partially their fault for enabling him as much as they have over the last year and even fucking throwing him out there while he was strung out. If that happened in WWE, there would be organizations and media outlets asking whether WWE is a suitable employee. And this is why TNA is second class and will always be second class.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #10 on: 18 April 2011, 11:33:40 AM »
TNA will always be second class because it is fucking shit. Simple as really.

It used to show promise with innovative matches and boasted new talents with unique wrestling styles so what does it decide to do? Forget about them all and hire a load of WWE has beens it should be called WGW (Watching Grandad Wrestle.)

Secondly it decides to hire a guy who is obviously a fuck up and put him in the main event and pretty much break every health and safety rule there is by bringing him out and then ends the event rather than simply choosing a guy everyone loves who has paid his dues to get a title shot.

The fans all pride themselves on being fans of true wrestling yet the WWE puts on better matches week in week out. Plus nobody cares about TNA feuds and the whole thing looks tacky (the logo, ring, ppv names etc) they always go for that heavy metal type look on their logos and PPV names too which as a clean cut, hygienic and functioning member of society makes me grateful that the WWE ring, logo's and stars look more classy. TNA for me has connotations with fat greasy, butt ugly couples with biker clothing raving on about how the actual wrestling is better yet could not wrestle half a match without having a heart attack. And the wrestling isn't better either.

But the main thing that annoys me is how they just whine about how they are better without ever doing anything better. They aren't even a shitty version of WWE, they are a shitty version of ECW.
And lets face it every TNA employer wants to go to WWE they are just in denial.

As for jeff Hardy Eric bischoff is right, they should just release him because he is a complete nobend. Why is he even bothering with TNA anyway? He couldn't even be arsed with his dream job, why doesn't he just go do the TNA fans a favour and go sell burgers somewhere?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 18 April 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
Matt Hardy announced on his Twitter that he may have broken his arm during the Lethal Lockdown PPV. The injury may have occurred during his bump off the cage when Kazarian drop kicked him as Hardy was climbing down.

I'm sure this will make a few people happy. but really all matt has done since coming to TNA is lose so i haven't really had a problem with him. i was hoping we would get a Hardyz vs Beer Money tag title feud coming up if Jeff can get his shit together for at least a few days of the month when he has work to do.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #12 on: 9 June 2011, 02:12:43 AM »
Bumping this with this for Prax:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: 9 June 2011, 03:06:13 AM »
I feel totally ashamed of them. why record this and put it online? seriously if you're gonna be drunk and fuck around why put it online? use what's left of your brain.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 9 June 2011, 04:17:24 AM »
Wow... no words to describe what I just saw... can't believe I used to like these idiots.