Author Topic: Who have TNA Missed the Boat With?  (Read 869 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Who have TNA Missed the Boat With?
« Reply #15 on: 8 July 2008, 07:53:11 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;5291
Wow prax i really expected a more intelligent response from you.

How is that not intelligent? You're ragging on someone because they don't like a particular wrestling company and would prefer not to have it on television anymore, just like some people would prefer WWE or any other company not to be on TV anymore. Using the excuse that people would be disappointed that it's off TV or that the wrestlers would be out of jobs is a little silly. A majority of those guys if not all of them would find jobs in other promotions and the fans would watch something else if they're true wrestling fans.

You've been doing this a lot lately, basically making it seem like other peoples opinions aren't valid because they simply don't like the product and would prefer not to watch it, and I don't like it. I think it's a little unfair actually.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #16 on: 9 July 2008, 05:26:32 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;5297
I really felt that Christopher Daniels was misused in TNA. I'm such a hugefan of this guy. I wished that he would of stuck with the fallen Angle character because as great the Curry Man character was i Japan, it doesn't work a well here in the states. His fued with AJ styles was epic and he as so over both as a face and as a heel.I hated the way TNA fed him to Samoa Joe also.
10000000% the truth. If Styles was ever a World Champion Daniels should have also won the gold too.  Daniels has all the tools and more to be the top guy in the comapany. Shame it took them so long to finally realize he was a champion in the X-Division....hopefully they don't miss with him as top guy.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 10 July 2008, 01:21:30 AM »
Quote from: Prax;5490
How is that not intelligent? You're ragging on someone because they don't like a particular wrestling company and would prefer not to have it on television anymore, just like some people would prefer WWE or any other company not to be on TV anymore. Using the excuse that people would be disappointed that it's off TV or that the wrestlers would be out of jobs is a little silly. A majority of those guys if not all of them would find jobs in other promotions and the fans would watch something else if they're true wrestling fans.

You've been doing this a lot lately, basically making it seem like other peoples opinions aren't valid because they simply don't like the product and would prefer not to watch it, and I don't like it. I think it's a little unfair actually.

I Just don't see why anyone would want any wrestling company to go out of business. So many people rival over over companies and what ones good and what one sucks and all that.When in my opinion its Wrestling and as a wrestling fan i wish the best for any company and don't want to see any wrestling company go out of business. i don't think its good for wrestling because its good to have different stuff out there for different people. and excuse me for caring about basically the only people i really have looked up to not only being out of a job but some favorite wrestlers of mine maybe being in a place where i and other fans of them wouldn't be able to see them.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 10 July 2008, 04:49:54 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;5659
I Just don't see why anyone would want any wrestling company to go out of business. So many people rival over over companies and what ones good and what one sucks and all that.When in my opinion its Wrestling and as a wrestling fan i wish the best for any company and don't want to see any wrestling company go out of business. i don't think its good for wrestling because its good to have different stuff out there for different people. and excuse me for caring about basically the only people i really have looked up to not only being out of a job but some favorite wrestlers of mine maybe being in a place where i and other fans of them wouldn't be able to see them.

I'd like to see you bash people in the Ashley thread that are happy she got released, because it's exactly the same thing.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #19 on: 10 July 2008, 05:38:27 PM »
Quote from: Prax;5846
I'd like to see you bash people in the Ashley thread that are happy she got released, because it's exactly the same thing.

I Think the difference is that Ashley can't wrestle opposed to a whole company of people who can. but i don't know im personally not really into the divas so i wouldn't know if she was trying to improve or not.