Author Topic: Impact Spoilers For 03/03/11 - F You WWE!  (Read 853 times)

Offline Dale

Impact Spoilers For 03/03/11 - F You WWE!
« on: 25 February 2011, 03:25:02 AM »
Dixie Carter came out and was  interrupted by Immortal. Eric Bischoff got some mic time. He handed the  mic over to Ric Flair, who brought out Hulk Hogan. Hogan said he won the  court case and now has 100 percent control of the company.

Beer Money defeated Gunner and Murphy to retain the TNA Tag Titles. James Storm and Robert Roode won clean. Ink Inc. came out afterward and challenged them to a match for the Victory Road pay-per-view.

Velvet Sky vs. Sarita: Velvet Sky defeated Sarita. Velvet won clean with a DDT.

Robbie  E, Cookie, and Angelina came out. Robbie E fell unintentionally while  coming to the ring. Angelina challeneged Jwoww to a wrestling match

The  Jeff and Karen Jarrett wedding ceremony started. Eric Young and Orlando  Jordan are involved the wedding. Kurt Angle attacked Jeff Jarrett  immediately. Karen Angle was supposed to go into the cake, but it  appeared she messed up her spot. It was a very short segment. They are  teasing that the wedding will still take place later in the show. Young  was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando was the  flower girl.

Scott Steiner beat Rob Terry. Steiner won the match with the Steiner Recliner.

Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez by disqualification.

The main event of the first taping is Jeff Hardy vs. a mystery opponent for the TNA Title.

They aired a 3-3-11 video. Yes, really.

Sting  defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA Title. Sting wore a new outfit with  red sequins and had an old school look. Sting hit the Scorpion Death  Drop and scored the clean pin.
Hopefully the crowd is good at least because this show sounds fucking ABYSMAL.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: Impact Spoilers For 03/03/11 - F You WWE!
« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2011, 05:39:37 AM »
 :2funny:

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 25 February 2011, 10:17:23 AM »
I've seen a couple of people who attended the show live say it was absolutely atrocious. What the hell are they thinking putting the belt straight back onto Sting, who is continually one of the most boring workers on the entire roster and an unproven draw for the company. Seriously, the man doesn't even work house shows, he doesn't care about the company whatsoever and I know some smart ass is sure to say "Could you blame him?" but yes, I can because regardless of how bad TNA gets, if you don't have people who care about the company then all hope is lost.

The rest of the show looks horrible.... as does Stings new look.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #3 on: 25 February 2011, 01:42:18 PM »
So that belt was Stings face the entire time? Damn.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 25 February 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
Young  was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando was the  flower girl.

Awesome.

The only reason they gave sting the title was to stick it to WWE.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 25 February 2011, 09:58:46 PM »
Scott Steiner vs Rob Terry...Can't wait.....

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #6 on: 25 February 2011, 11:34:44 PM »
Young  was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando was the  flower girl.

Awesome.

The only reason they gave sting the title was to stick it to WWE.
Im sure WWE will stick it back to them with the Wrestlemania buy rates.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 26 February 2011, 12:41:57 AM »
I know WWE would rather do thinks like Leo said and beat them in the ratings and buys, but honestly, I would absolutely love it if they found a way to stick it to them by stealing a main event talent WCW style having him show up on RAW show the night after a TNA PPV. Honestly that 3-3-11 thing is just the lowest and stupidest thing I've ever seen them do.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #8 on: 26 February 2011, 03:56:45 AM »
Especially since according to the dirt sheets Triple H vs Undertaker has been in the works for a while and the 2/21 thing was just internet fans getting false hope about Sting coming to WWE cause the dude was in a trench coat.

Sting is a nobody and not worthy of being in WWE.

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 26 February 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
That's the best thing though, WWE never even suggested to us that it was Sting. It was the fans who got their hopes up trying to draw similarities between the promo and an old WCW promo whilst scanning the video for any little clue that it could be Sting.

I think TNA did this because they thought there was a huge buzz around Sting returning which isn't true at all. The huge buzz was about Sting going to the WWE, they couldn't give two shits about him returning to TNA again.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #10 on: 26 February 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
Mistico at this point is a bigger deal than Sting.

Sting will never go to WWE cause it will be the first time in his career where he doesn't have final say in what he does so he will not be able to get what he wants. Which to me shows his star power in the grand scheme of things is very little.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 26 February 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
Even if WWE's intention was to tease Sting, they covered their tracks by showing the Undertaker like 2 weeks after the first promo. That's why this whole thing looks completely petty and stupid.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 26 February 2011, 09:49:36 PM »
Even if WWE's intention was to tease Sting, they covered their tracks by showing the Undertaker like 2 weeks after the first promo. That's why this whole thing looks completely petty and stupid.
Exactly. If TNA want to be seen as credible competition to WWE, this is the wrong way to go about it.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #13 on: 28 February 2011, 11:37:46 PM »
Former WWE star Chris Jericho appeared on the Live Audio Wrestling radio show this past weekend and had the following to say concerning TNA's "3/3/11" promo video:

"It drives me nuts and I'll tell you the reason why. I am the biggest fan of TNA as a concept. I want them to be huge, Vince wants them to be huge because the more competition there is, it's better for the business, it's better for the boys, it's better for the fans. I don't understand their obsession with copying the WWE I think it's lame, I think its bush league and I don't get it, they have some of the best talent, some great idea men. Why do they do this? Why do their guys go out there and say 'When I was in the WWE I was left behind and I was held back.'

If I was working for TNA I would project that it's the greatest wrestling company in the world because if you're not projecting it, why is anyone going to believe it? When we were in ECW it was small, I never made more than $250 a show but you would die for that company and when you came across that way, the fans came across that way and suddenly you have this underground revolution going on and it was real, it was a revolution, people believed it was the best. No one in TNA believes they are in the best company and if they don't believe it then why am I going to believe it as a fan? Why am I going to buy their product?

It's just so bush league, they can do better than that and the guys on top there should know better and it really makes me mad because they're wasting money and they don't have to be wasting money but I'm not burying TNA I'm saying you should be ashamed of yourself because you can do better."

:giggle

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #14 on: 1 March 2011, 12:05:22 AM »
Its funny cause he said what 50% of the internet has since TNA went to Spike TV.