Author Topic: Post A Picture of you pet(s)  (Read 961 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Post A Picture of you pet(s)
« on: 30 January 2011, 05:09:13 PM »
Sam - Male - 15 Years old

Milly

Gizmo

Patch

Cookie And Oreo

I have 2 more rats, don't have pictures of them oddly. Will have to get some.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Re: Post A Picture of you pet(s)
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2011, 06:23:57 PM »
I don't have any pics but I did upload a video of my hamster on Youtube.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2011, 07:43:08 PM »

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: OMG!!! That is Brilliant, can't stop watching  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #3 on: 30 January 2011, 07:46:56 PM »

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: OMG!!! That is Brilliant, can't stop watching  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The bite at 0:16 drew blood....  I miss that little bastard :(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 30 January 2011, 08:05:48 PM »
The background music made that video so beautiful.lol.

and it's good to see some of your mouses ae doing well booty. i remembered you had a bunch of baby ones not too long back what happened to them?

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #5 on: 30 January 2011, 08:26:07 PM »
and it's good to see some of your mouses ae doing well booty. i remembered you had a bunch of baby ones not too long back what happened to them?

Mice  :idiot2: Their rats  :dohw:

Most of the babies were rehomed (I kept 2) and the money went to getting mummy and daddy rat some nice stuff, (they did all the work seemed unfair for me to keep the money)

All 7 of my rats are doing well, some have had hard start to life meaning that when I took them in they were very shy and would bite if you got to close (my hand have took some beatings), But now they’re like the nicest rats ever. I’m not going to lie when rats are mistreated by humans they do find it hard to trust again so it does take allot of time and effort  but it is so worth it when you do.

I have very close bonds with all my pets, I’m such a big animal lover. 

If anyone was looking at getting a small animal I would recommend a rat, they make the best pet their defiantly up there with dogs.  O0

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #6 on: 24 February 2011, 05:48:26 PM »
New pets, 1 new rat and 2 degus  :)

Little Toni
she is new so she is still alittle shy and is currently getting used to her new family.

blu and mowgli

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #7 on: 28 April 2011, 08:16:38 PM »
my new rescue dog playing with his new toy.

he's had a hard time bless, I don't know fully what has happened to him but he doesn't like random people, if you get down to his level and go into stroke him and has no idea who you are he will attack. He doesn't like other dogs either unless he knows them but he has been introduced to my other dog Sam slowly and at his own pace and their no best friends but any other dog in straight in for the kill, literally had a very scary moment up the park recently.
Just got to finish up my training and socializing with him and then I can go on to train him for agility cause he will make a wicked agility dog. 

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 28 April 2011, 10:40:16 PM »
this is my cat:

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #9 on: 20 August 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
Here is my new boy… I got him about 4 weeks ago after months of searching for the perfect companion for Scamp after Sam sadly passed away. 
His name is Snoop and he has come from an abusive home where he would often get beating from the husband. The wife on the other hand treated him like a baby; cooked for him every night and allowed him all over the furniture.  This has left me with a bit of a challenge as he now has to learn the word no, often when I tell him to get down of the Sofia or to drop something he should not have he turns nasty and will bite and will fight you.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #10 on: 3 January 2013, 05:40:41 PM »
Unfortunately back in August we had to get ride of Snoop because of behavior issues were not improving.

This left Scamp yet again as a only dog, and I was not keen on getting another rescue dog. This was only because when I got Scamp he was allot of work as I had to build up his confidence around people and other dogs, and this is obviously something that takes a lot of time and effort. I also tried with Snoop and spent allot of time and effort on him, this time I just decided I didn't want to fix other peoples problems.

So back in October I brought Milly home