Author Topic: Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results for November 26th  (Read 329 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results for November 26th
« on: 24 November 2010, 11:39:48 AM »
NoDQ.com

WWE taped this week

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 24 November 2010, 04:03:43 PM »
I absolutely love the Rey vs Del Rio feud. I've never been a big fan of Rey but you gotta give him credit, he constantly brings it and he's constantly in some kickass feuds year in and year out. Interesting how Del Rio advances but not Rey, should be obvious now that Rey will cost Del Rio his KOTR match.

I think the right people made it through to monday... 1 face and 3 heels from SD, and I think the opposite on RAW. You would have to think they mix and match now and not make it a RAW vs. SD thing.

As for Adam's comments for Cody, I kind of think the same thing you do. He could arguably use it the most as despite winning almost every week he never really "gets over" and hasn't had that big win to put him over the top... drew will always have the fact that he's the Chosen One, Del Rio will get over on his own, Kofi doesn't fit IMO, I think Cody's the best choice from SD to win it as it will make him a star. But frankly i think almost everyone in this tournament will look good as the winner.

Overall looks like a great SD...

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 24 November 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
The only thing i would have done different probably would have been swapping swagger and del rio. just have Kofi vs Del Rio and have Rey cost him the match and Swagger vs Show and Swagger could have won via count out.

but if this was all done to get rid of the eagle and turn Swagger back into a more serious guy then im all for it

Yeah thinking about it rey is the only uy who is consistantly in feuds, over the last 2 years there was Jericho, then Batista, then Punk, Then Swagger/Kane and Now Del Rio. and they all pretty much last a good bit of time too. my only problem with Rey is his current finisher which is that god awful splash i want the west cost pop back, and he seems to get hurt a lot.