Author Topic: The Matt Hardy Is A Complete And Utter Tool Thread  (Read 750 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
The Matt Hardy Is A Complete And Utter Tool Thread
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2010, 10:54:42 PM »
I find it entertaining and interesting to watch i wish the WWE would let him be this interesting on TV.

I still don't understand the blind hate for matt hardy.

Offline Dale

« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2010, 11:46:36 PM »
It's not blind hate though is it, it's him being nothing but a whining bitch and a tool. He just spends so much time with these silly videos craving attention from his legions of fans to love him, calling out dirtsheet writers even though this stuff is just playing into their hands even more and marking for himself claiming he is constantly being held back and deserves to be a world champion as if he has some god given right. Maybe if he knuckled down with his real work instead of going off on these tirades then the WWE might invest some time into him, but until then why should they bother with someone who is a loose cannon? That's all my personal opinion of course.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 27 September 2010, 04:23:24 AM »
Yeah i can see that, and he does kind of come off as a little bitch.

with me i just don't really see the issue with him in terms of wrestling though, yeah he's not the best in the ring (not the worst either) but he's very over with the fans and it's not like he's getting pushed down our throats too he mainly puts people over.

him complaining i don't like but i can understand he's been there for so long and he has a passion and wants to succeed and is probably fed up with the mid card, with that said there has got to be a much better way of going about it than acting immature on the internet, just go up to Hayes or McMahon whoever runs SD and let them know how you feel and if they won't have anything for you request your release.

With all that said the whole Matthew split personality thing i find entertaining and think if WWE wanted to come up with something for him just let him bring it to TV and see how it works out.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 27 September 2010, 03:29:23 PM »
lmao. What a tool. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a ploy to give him a new character on TV, maybe to have him wrestle on both brands (one persona on SD, one persona on RAW). It would actually be pretty cool, but it would make him lose any little credibility he has left with the IWC.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #19 on: 27 October 2010, 11:06:15 PM »
Matt Hardy can be King of the Rinds.

Offline Dale

« Reply #20 on: 28 October 2010, 01:03:35 AM »
But how is Hardy even potentially a winner lol?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 28 October 2010, 01:54:19 AM »
(psst... John... Hardy got fired a few weeks ago :P)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #22 on: 28 October 2010, 09:50:14 AM »
Whaaaaa? :dohw:

Yes of course I knew that :ace Was testing you guys, well done you passed.
I thought the rumours about him getting fired weren't true as he made that video to say he was in England? Did he get fired for not losing weight then?

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #23 on: 28 October 2010, 10:03:29 AM »
He got fired because he apparently requested his release and had some heat backstage for his constant video blogging and speaking out etc.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #24 on: 28 October 2010, 04:14:18 PM »
He got fired so he can sue WWE for firing a guy with a mental disease.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #25 on: 28 October 2010, 09:28:57 PM »
He got fired cause hes a little bitch.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: 29 October 2010, 04:14:59 AM »
I'm sure he gave a shit if not he wouldn't have said anything. as for his shape we all know now it was due to a abdominal injury, that's just kind of a cheap shot at this point.

fact of the matter was he's been there for over 10 years and he is one of the most over guys in the WWE and put on good matches and since jeff left he hasn't gotten pushed. then he just had enough and wanted to leave. i don't see how that could be twisted in any way.

I'm sure if any of us was working somewhere for over a decade and had to watch countless other guys get jobs and move above us yet we felt we were better than them we would feel the same way as matt hardy did.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #27 on: 29 October 2010, 04:37:46 AM »
He hasn't been pushed cause hes a piece of shit. WWE gave him PLENTY of chances to have a main event run, but it never worked cause hes bland as shit. He has no character but whiny internet blogger. Why would you give Matt Hardy a run when you can give someone like CM Punk, or Jack Swagger, or Daniel Bryan a run who are all awesome wrestlers that actually have a character they worked hard on?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: 29 October 2010, 04:57:47 AM »
I Don't ever really remember matt hardy being given a legit chance in the main event. unless you're talking about ECW which idk why anyone would consider that the main event. then in almost any feud he had they booked him to lose or after the feud they didn't follow up.

Matt hardy as a face is pretty bland but with that said the face version is one of the most over guys in wrestling. i thought the heel version of him in the feud with jeff was great but after there feud he got drafted to raw and him,regal and chavo became vickies bitches.

I'm sure if given a character or if WWE let him come up with something matt hardy would have worked hard on it and done a good job.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #29 on: 29 October 2010, 05:11:47 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;45024
I Don't ever really remember matt hardy being given a legit chance in the main event. unless you're talking about ECW which idk why anyone would consider that the main event. then in almost any feud he had they booked him to lose or after the feud they didn't follow up.

Matt hardy as a face is pretty bland but with that said the face version is one of the most over guys in wrestling. i thought the heel version of him in the feud with jeff was great but after there feud he got drafted to raw and him,regal and chavo became vickies bitches.

I'm sure if given a character or if WWE let him come up with something matt hardy would have worked hard on it and done a good job.

Punk and Swagger were given ECW before they were given legit runs on WWE. Hell even Big Show and Kane have passed through there, Sheamus too even though he never one the belt. I don't buy the "ECW doesn't count" argument because it's clearly worked for a lot of guys with work ethics who's made the most of it. If what you're saying applies to Hardy's attitude then it sounds like he scoffed at ECW instead of using it as an opportunity.

If you have a job and you see people get promoted ahead of you when you think you deserve it, you can be a little bitch and whine about it or you can work hard to overcome your troubles. Hardy chose route number one. The difference? WWE is a public company that makes its money through basically PR, and Matt Hardy was bad PR. It's fine if he didn't want to work there anymore, but instead of going through the proper channels and asking for his release, he decided to act like an idiot and get himself fired by acting crazy and bashing the company publicly.

It's one thing not to be pushed, but Hardy made it sound like WWE was treating him like crap. He was paid, he got to travel all across the world and perform in front of all sorts of people, but god knows if he's not the world champion he's being mistreated... please. There are MILLIONS of people who would KILL to be in Matt Hardy's position when he was in WWE.