Author Topic: Shad Gaspard  (Read 241 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Shad Gaspard
« on: 26 July 2010, 03:23:50 PM »
This is kind of old news but I remember reading that he was down in FCW working on his ring skills so WWE could bring him back up and actually push him.

Do you guys see him actually making an impact when he returns, or will the push flounder like it did the last time around when the split up Cryme Tyme?

I know that Adam likes him a lot, and I think he's a great big man wrestler, but does he have what it takes to make it?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

Shad Gaspard
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2010, 05:37:38 PM »
Really can't see him making that much of an impact in all honesty. The feud with JTG for the most part bombed and they should just save the impressive looking black guy push for Ezekiel when he returns.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Shad Gaspard
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2010, 06:57:03 PM »
Quote from: MickieFan;43237
Really can't see him making that much of an impact in all honesty. The feud with JTG for the most part bombed and they should just save the impressive looking black guy push for Ezekiel when he returns.
I agree with this really, I don't want to sound racist but I find Shad too ghetto with his promos for me to care. Saying this though, I actually don't mind him in the ring, he's got some pace to him which I like in a big man, just needs a few more moves to utilise. I agree with Mickie, I think Ezekiel is the perfect big man and the right guy for WWE to utilise as a dominant big man and would rather see him pushed over Shad if I'm honest.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Shad Gaspard
« Reply #3 on: 27 July 2010, 09:24:17 PM »
No matter when he comes back he won't make and impact or get pushed in any good way just because there is no room for him at all.

SD Heels

Swagger
Punk
Drew
Dolph
Rhodes

Raw Heels

Sheamus
Jericho
Edge
Miz
Ted
Nexus

So there's just no place for him, though i like his look and his mic skills when he went heel and think he could be something good i just can't see it happening.

This also goes for Ezekiel Jackson too whenever he comes back, unless we get a lot of heel injuries.or face turns.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Shad Gaspard
« Reply #4 on: 27 July 2010, 09:27:16 PM »
When he does something memorable I will give an opinion on what I think of him but so far the highlight of his career has been in a non-title holding tag team called Cryme Tyme, nuff said,