Author Topic: "TNA's about to change forever"  (Read 1146 times)

Offline narcolepsy

"TNA's about to change forever"
« Reply #45 on: 27 July 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
If it was for ECW, wouldn't they have done some Philly (not Coney Island) stuff being that the ECW Arena is there?

It's not like I was expecting this to turn into anything significant anyway....

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #46 on: 27 July 2010, 10:42:09 PM »
Quote from: narcolepsy;43282
If it was for ECW, wouldn't they have done some Philly (not Coney Island) stuff being that the ECW Arena is there?

It's not like I was expecting this to turn into anything significant anyway....

Well ECW did run shows in New York, but you're right. I'm just really curious to see how big this fails lol.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #47 on: 3 August 2010, 02:53:28 PM »
Awhile back, TNA star Jeff Jarrett was posting hints concerning a big "surprise" that was to be announced by TNA. Earlier today, Jarrett posted the following on his Twitter account: "And I will state this again, the reason no hints for a while...a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) was signed."

Seriously, what does this even mean anymore?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #48 on: 3 August 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
If I was to guess and i'm probably wrong, but whoever / whatever the secret was they didn't want it to be announced or something which is why they signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #49 on: 3 August 2010, 08:33:49 PM »
Maybe it has something to do with Abyss and "THEY"

Or maybe TNA thought they were going to get something good and it fell through and this is Double J Trying to buy time until they can get something so everyone want figure its just typical TNA BS.

Offline Dale

« Reply #50 on: 2 September 2010, 10:27:37 PM »
At last, it has been revealed (kinda) today on Twitter by Dixie herself

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter account this afternoon that iMPACT! will be held live on Thursday, October 7.

“TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned,” Carter wrote.

As you can see, she did not indicate whether iMPACT! will be live on a permanent basis.
Providing its live weekly then it's a good step forward, none of this bi-weekly live bullshit like they did on Mondays.