1) Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart (WM XII) - The longest match in WrestleMania history and you are never bored. I was there, cheering for Bret and was sad that he lost. Now I am a big Shawn Michaels fan and I wish I could go back and cheer for HBK. Shawn carried Bret for more than half the match, and when Bret did take control he was just as great as Shawn. For me the greatest WrestleMania match.
2) Chris Benoit vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H (WM XX) - An awesome encounter, all three of these men deserve their moment of glory, but the one most deserving was the winner of the match. We all know what Chris Benoit did, but I will not take away that he was a great wrestler. I shed tears seeing him and Eddie celebrate.
3) The Hardys(w/Lita) vs Edge/Christian(w/Rhyno) vs The Dudleys(w/Spike) (WM X-Seven) - I include all of the people who appeared in this TLC match because they were just as involved as the legal participant. Awesome match, there are so many moments used over and over to this day that put over Edge and the Hardys for their suicidal moves. Great use of tables and ladders ever.
4) The Ultimate Warrior vs Macho King Randy Savage (WM VII) - Its hard to imagine that this wasn't a main event for the WWF Championship. Currently both men are not as praised by the WWE because both men are one step shy from crazy. But apparently crazy men make a great match. Randy's best since Steamboat and Warrior's best ever. I love the dramatic scene where Warrior actually considers losing by count-out while the ref tries to stop him, only to regain his confidence and win. A great match.
5) Hollywood Hogan vs The Rock (WM X-8) - This was truly a legendary match. The icon of the 80's WWF era and the icon of the 90's WWF era in an awesome match. To think Vince promoted this match for people to boo Hogan. After all the lies, leaving WWF, the political decisions in WCW, in the end WWF fans forgave Hogan and cheered him over The Rock. The end result with the nWo betraying Hogan and the Rock saving the day was great. I only wished that "Real American" was playing in the end because that would have really been the return of Hulk Hogan.