Author Topic: Reason Why Triple H Moved To SmackDown.  (Read 725 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Reason Why Triple H Moved To SmackDown.
« on: 27 June 2008, 06:52:20 PM »
One reason Triple H was moved to SmackDown is due to a scheduling matter. The schedule on Smackdown is actually a lot more convenient for him, especially considering that wife Stephanie McMahon-Levesque is due to give birth in about a month and will be taking the babies on the road upon her return to work. The regular Raw show schedule runs from Friday to Monday, so he is always on his own on the road because Stephanie doesn't attend house shows. However, Stephanie always attends the weekly Tuesday SmackDown tapings, whereas Triple H is at home or on a plane going home.

When he was on Raw, they pretty much only saw each other on Monday, the latter part of Wednesday, entire Thursdays, and the early part of Friday. Now that he's on SmackDown, he can see Stephanie and the kids Monday through at least Friday. The weekly SmackDown schedule doesn't start until Saturday night, so that gives them part of another day to be together some weeks. Instead of seeing his family for parts of three or four days a week, he should usually be able to see them as many as six days a week.

The scheduling issue wasn't the only reason for the move because the SmackDown brand was in dire need of a huge new star to say the least. Also, Triple H's move to SmackDown should give the show a ratings boost when it moves to MyNetworkTV this fall.

Credit: www.f4wonline.com

I can only say that when the SmackDown doesn't rise up I will only laugh at how I was always right that Triple H wasn't the reason behind RAW's "high-ratings" at the times and how much of a non-saviour to the WWE that they think he really is.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
When he was on Raw, they pretty much only saw each other on Monday, the latter part of Wednesday, entire Thursdays, and the early part of Friday.
It's a miracle they have 2 kids!
I had heard that this was the reason he decided to move.

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #2 on: 1 July 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
yeh its a shame and a huge loss for raw.
but as long as he is happy

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #3 on: 2 July 2008, 02:52:36 AM »
Finally HHH gets some new ventures and feuds after 6-7 years on Raw it's about time he faces other talent besides Orton and Cena.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline The Corkscrew Moonsault

« Reply #4 on: 2 July 2008, 06:28:41 AM »
Those seem like legit reasons, although I really don't believe Triple H will make or Break Smackdown, despite how big of a star he is.
"One good thing about music is that when it hits you, it doesn\'t hurt." - Bob Marley

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #5 on: 2 July 2008, 07:35:12 AM »
No especially since neither The Undertaker or Edge couldn't help to increase the rating significantly, I don't think HHH will be able to help, well not atleast on his own.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline kertonl

« Reply #6 on: 2 July 2008, 04:09:18 PM »
well what ever the reason he is gonna boost smackdown ratings.

Xbox Live GT: kertonl

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 2 July 2008, 11:37:11 PM »
YEah triple h hasn't been a ratings grabber. i just don't think he is extravagant enough like austin or rock was, hopefully it will boost smackdowns ratings but if not then stop letting him be the main guy because its not helping.

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #8 on: 3 July 2008, 01:42:03 AM »
The man guy, he's been the main guy since I can remember he really works hard to get others more green over to make them look like 1,000,000 bucks like Batista at WM21, Backlash and lets not forget HIAC Vengance 2005 also putting over Cena at WM22 and other countless times, he's done everything right to stay in the title picture, he is way more deserving the others like the Big Show and Kane.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact