Author Topic: Lance Storm: iMPACT Review 19/06/08  (Read 334 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Lance Storm: iMPACT Review 19/06/08
« on: 27 June 2008, 06:45:33 PM »
TNA: Impact  June 19, 2008

- It's been a while since I've comment on an Impact show,but this week I just had to say something. And what I have to say is THANK YOU!

- Thank you to Team 3D, AJ Styles, and Chirstian Cage. That main event tag match was FANTASTIC. I was starting to wonder if I'd lost my ability to just enjoy a wrestling match anymore, because I usally sit on my couch detached from the match cringing at things I consider poorly done. This match showed me that was not the case, because I got so into this match and enjoyed it immensely. I got interested in the match right from Bubba's believable promo delivery and got more into it as the match progressed. This match built to an amazing climax and for my money was one of the best matches I've seen on TV in a long time. For me, great nearfalls are the money in a match, and this match had more money than the McMillions give-a-way.

- Kudos also to TNA for giving this match some time and a clean finish. In time past the Frank Trigg / Kurt Angle run in would have been before the finish and letting this match have a clean finish is a HUGE improvement

- I also loved the Awesome Kong segment. This whole fan challenge idea was brilliant. This allowed Kong to destroy girls and get over as a killer without jobbing out the entire Knockout division. Progressing to non-TNA women wrestlers taking up the challenge made TNA look like the place to be for women wrestling. And this week they made a new star in Shantelle Taylor, in a match that Kong still went over strongly and clean. Brilliant, how many times have I said that about TNA? I hope I get it say it more.

He likes TNA again?