Author Topic: *Spoilers* TNA iMPACT Tapings for 4/12/10  (Read 621 times)

Offline Dale

*Spoilers* TNA iMPACT Tapings for 4/12/10
« on: 8 April 2010, 03:30:39 AM »
* Out to start the  show, TNA founder Jeff Jarrett. Almost 8 years ago he founded TNA. It  stands for total nonstop action. So Sting, he's not going to talk about  kicking your a--, I'm going to act and kick your a--. Jarrett leaves the  ring and goes up to the rafters. So far no Sting. Sting sneaks up and  attacks but Jarrett takes over and is beating him all the way down the  stairs and to the entrance ramp and into the ring. Jarrett asks him  "Why?" the lights go out and when they come back, Sting has a bat and  beats Jarrett down. Jeff Hardy, Abyss and RVD run out for the save and  Sting bails.

* Jeff Hardy vs Robert Roode later tonight

* Team 3D & Jesse Neal are out with weapons. Bubba says he talked to  Hogan and this is a 3 on 3, New York Street Fight match

* Team 3D & Jesse Neal vs. Syxx Pac, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash in a  New York Street Fight. Winner via X Factor off the top rope through a  table from Syxx Pac to Brother Ray, the Band. Bubba the Love Sponge came  out to distract Ray and help

* Eric Young ran in for the save afterwards and challenges Nash to a  steel cage match at Lockdown. He says he's going to get righteous.

* Doug Williams comes out to join the commentary

* Shannon Moore vs. Kazarian Time limit draw, this match is a draw. Kaz  and Moore run after him and Williams disappears down the runway.

* Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky, non title Leather & Lace match.  Velvet says she came to her senses and this isn't a leather and lace  match because none of us perverts to see her goodies. Instead, Angelina  will be handcuffed while Velvet kicks her ass. Velvet hit Angelina with  the Knockouts match and then announces this is also an I Quit match  Lacey and Madison run down to join in the beatdown. Tara runs out for  the save. After unlocking Angelina's hands, Angelina goes to shake hands  with Tara but she just walks off in disgust

* The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Matt Morgan & Amazing Red for the  TNA Tag Team Championship. Winner via Code Red on Chris Sabin, Matt  Morgan and Amazing Red. Morgan beat up Red afterwards for stealing his  spotlight.

* Robert Roode vs. Jeff Hardy. Winner via Swanton Bomb, Jeff Hardy.  James Storm attacks Hardy afterwards and then spits a fireball in  Hardy's face. It took him 3 times to do it. RVD then runs out but gets  taken out by Beer Money too. The DJ aptly pick Johnny Cash's Ring of  Fire to play immediately afterwards.

* "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero & "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. AJ  Styles w/Ric Flair & Desmond Wolfe. Lethal's music played but he  never came out. AJ said Lethal has a drinking problem courtesy of Beer  Money so this is a handicap match. Before Wolfe made it to the ring,  Hulk Hogan laid him out with a chair shot. This has turned into AJ  Styles vs. The Pope. Winner via DQ, The Pope. Flair got out of the chair  and nailed Pope with the heavyweight belt. Beer Money run out for the  beat down. Hogan comes out to the top of the ramp and stares for a  while. Hogan's music hits while Team Flair minus Wolfe pose in the ring.  Hogan slowly makes his way down but security gets in between him and  Flair.

Awfully worded report, but anyway.

I'm guessing because Kaz & Moore went to a draw then it will be a 3way for the title?

The KO segment sounds fucking retarded

Guns lose AGAIN to none other than Red :dohw:

Would have loved to have seen Roode go over Jeff Hardy but I guess i'll have to do with them performing a circus stunt on him 8-)

Not sure what to make of the ME, got a feeling it will come off better on TV I hope.

Also what alarms me is that this is the last impact before the PPV and no other matches appear to have been confirmed in this report =/

Offline Dale

« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2010, 04:16:02 AM »
Ok let's start with the terrible parts:

Abyss getting run over, seriously? No wonder he's fucking ok look at how fucking slow the car was going, at least make it a bit more believable.

The fireball, what a fucking circus act. Tenay needs to be shot seriously. This was a pre-meditated attack! No fucking shit, I was under the impression Storm always drank lighter fluid...

Amazing Red taking a boot to the palm of his hand on the outside and then doing a front flip to sell it as a shot to the head. Please tell me someone else picked up on how bad that was.

The not so terrible, but still bad parts:

The Band vs 3D & Jesse Neal. Seemed to go on for a long long time with a total domination by 3D before Waltman hits his finisher from the top rope through a table that Tenay completely no sold.

Knockouts bullshit, what a travesty this division has become. It's sad that they are resorting to promoting this type of bra and panties, stripping type bullshit to keep people tuned in only for them to move the goal posts so to speak.

The Good

Matt Morgan is just pure fucking greatness. I'm liking what he's doing with the titles and his whole ego. Would be cool to see him use a couple more lowercard guys in similar type matches then have him destroy them after the match.

Sir Douglas Williams on commentary and the Kaz / Moore match which was pretty good even though I can't stand either of them guys

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 15 April 2010, 05:39:17 AM »
Impact sucked because the guns lost to Morgan and Red

but that's just the side of me that knows the guns should have been and should be tag team champions. and also the mark side.

Kaz vs Moore was really good.
i was actually looking forward to the bra and panties thing just because i wanted to see some ass.lol. then got let down by the outcome.

umm the rest of the night i kind of don't really remember.but i do know it revolved around the whole team flair vs team hogan thing which i thought was good but at the same time no one wants to see another run down in wrestling.