Author Topic: Ric Flair vs. Orlando Jordan's Companion  (Read 248 times)

Offline narcolepsy

Ric Flair vs. Orlando Jordan's Companion
« on: 31 March 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
L-O-L I thought this deserved its own thread.

Quote from: NODQ.com
According to ProWrestling.net, Ric Flair and Orlando Jordan's new on-air  male companion got into a confrontation at a bar after the Impact  tapings on Tuesday night.

According to the report, Flair saw the male companion dancing at the  bar and got so upset at him being there and being in the TNA locker  room in general that he got in the guys face and verbally unleashed on  him.

Apparently Jordan's male companion was so shaken by the exchange  that he decided to just leave the bar.

Will TNA ever get the message?  Flair wouldn't have to deal with that crap if he could either let wrestling go or stuck with the WWE in a non wrestling capacity.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 1 April 2010, 02:03:45 AM »
I love how riled up homophobes get, at the sight of anything less than their expectations of heterosexuality.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2010, 12:55:09 AM »
Ric Flair seems like a complete arsehole in real life, you can tell just by looking at the guy he is nasty bit of work but a tough bastard at that. Anyway I dislike homophobes, they are just thugs looking for an excuse to fight or they are insecure with themselves. Maybe it's because I got a girlfriend and am 100 percent secure but I couldn't give a damn if one of my mates was gay.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2010, 12:11:12 AM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;39904
I love how riled up homophobes get, at the sight of anything less than their expectations of heterosexuality.

Exactly my thoughts.

This guys should do whatever he wants its none of flairs busness and its not like he was dancing on flair or anything. some people just need to get with the times and stop being homophobic.