Author Topic: Forum Restructuring  (Read 755 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Forum Restructuring
« on: 30 March 2010, 07:57:05 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know that we (Dale) did some forum restructuring this past day.

Highlighting the changes:

• The TNA and Other Wrestling forums have been moved to what was the WWE section, which has been renamed ''Wrestling Discussion''.
  • The ''WWE PPV Discussion'' forum has been renamed to simply ''PPV Discussion''. All Wrestling PPV discussion will now be in that thread, whether WWE or TNA.
  • The two other forums in the Other Wrestling section have been removed due to lack of activity, and the section itself also removed.
  • There is now a sub-forum in Sports dedicated to MMA discussion.
  • Below Non-Wrestling Discussion, we have created an expanded section for Gaming Mayhem. All the sub-sections that were in the original section are there, but now appear in more detail in their own section.

If you guys have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please don't hesitate, as we're always trying to improve the forums.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Siva

Forum Restructuring
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
I know I don't really post a whole lot, but I just want to give some feedback and say I think this is a really nice forum. There is a severe lack of trolls (always a good thing), and all of the members seem very respectful to each others opinions and whatnot. I really hate forums where all of the members are just out there to out-do each other in attempt to make them look "cool" or intelligent on the internet...*cough*wrestlingforum*cough*

Pretty nice forum, could use some more active members, but I personally like small community forums...everyone knows each other.

Kudos

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Forum Restructuring
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
Quote from: Siva;39747
I know I don't really post a whole lot, but I just want to give some feedback and say I think this is a really nice forum. There is a severe lack of trolls (always a good thing), and all of the members seem very respectful to each others opinions and whatnot. I really hate forums where all of the members are just out there to out-do each other in attempt to make them look "cool" or intelligent on the internet...*cough*wrestlingforum*cough*

Pretty nice forum, could use some more active members, but I personally like small community forums...everyone knows each other.

Kudos

Wrestling forum is the worst. Just because you don't have a high post count, they think you just started watching wrestling the day before. I don't think I've ever seen a more obnoxious group of posters, and I was a fucking S-mod at WZ forums.

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your contributions and hope to see more of you around. This place may not be huge but we're always kicking.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Forum Restructuring
« Reply #3 on: 1 April 2010, 02:02:39 AM »
Looks a lot better like this.