Author Topic: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 6636 times)

Offline narcolepsy

The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #15 on: 1 May 2010, 07:18:57 AM »
I've never personally listened to him before, but I think he was fired from his last non-Satellite radio job for the same type of outburst.  If you notice, one by one each of Hogan's initial lackeys have been exiting the company due to having a negative effect on the show.  As much of a legend Hogan is/was, he's turned into a ratings killer.  The only way he will ever have any effect is if he disappears from TV and Vince properly builds him up for a one time appearance.  His body is deteriorating due to the way he treated it for decades and he has no business booking shows because his only motivation is to beat Vince at his own game with basically the same ideas just watered down.  His personality was taylor made for the time period he was the #1 man in the business, but times have changed and he can't seem to adapt.

Offline Dale

« Reply #16 on: 16 June 2010, 06:34:33 PM »
There was talk backstage  that Rosie may be gone from the company already. Her Match last week was  so bad it was edited off the show. This is not confirmed yet but much  of the talent is under the impression that she won't be back.

As I reported about an hour ago in the PWInsider.com Elite section,  TNA  made the decision to send Scott Hall home and by all accounts, he  is  gone from the company.

ODB's Facebook - "would  like to thank all the tna fans for all the support but tna and odb have  parted ways.it was the right decision to make for myself.1 door is  closing another 1 is opening bammm"
Hopefully there's still plenty of more cuts to come. Rosie was never gonna succeed with that terrible name and gimmick regardless of how she was in the ring. Scott Hall should never have been hired in the first place so good riddance and I guess ODB. Guess you can also add Roxxi to the list aswell after what happened at Slammi.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #17 on: 17 June 2010, 01:57:38 PM »
As a long standing Scott Hall fan, I'm sad to see him lose yet another opportunity.

ODB always entertained me, I could imagine WWE giving her another go.

Rosie, who gives a fuck? The bird was terrible.

Offline Dale

« Reply #18 on: 20 August 2010, 01:19:23 AM »
Rosie & Tomko removed from the roster page and like Leo mentioned in the other thread Homicide has said he has left too.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #19 on: 20 August 2010, 02:06:28 AM »
Tomko is out of shape. No one ever liked rosie. what was she around one week? and i personally never found homicide too special.

Offline Dale

« Reply #20 on: 9 November 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
Eric Young is  reportedly gone from TNA after his contract expired at the end of  October. TNA apparently offered Young a deal that was much worse than  the deal he had been working under. Young declined the offer and told  officials he is going to explore other options. Young may return in the  future but for now he is gone.
I'm dissapointed, the shit he had going with Orlando was pure GOLD.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 9 November 2010, 05:22:10 PM »
VINCE. I NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING FROM YOU. BUT PLEASE SIGN ERIC YOUNG. PLEASE.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #22 on: 9 November 2010, 08:31:22 PM »
I feel bad for Eric Young, he was always a team player and did what TNA wanted him to do. he was always really funny too he reminded me of the santino of TNA and i agree i thought the stuff he did with OJ was good.

I Agree with Prax i think WWE Should sign him, and i would actually love to see him and santino in some segments together.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #23 on: 9 November 2010, 08:54:01 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;45294
I feel bad for Eric Young, he was always a team player and did what TNA wanted him to do. he was always really funny too he reminded me of the santino of TNA and i agree i thought the stuff he did with OJ was good.

I Agree with Prax i think WWE Should sign him, and i would actually love to see him and santino in some segments together.

I can definitely see the Santino comparison. He's a great Canadian wrestler with loads of experience that becomes a comedy wrestler because he's over that way.

WWE likes signing small guys now, so I can definitely see him signing there and even being a more serious wrestler.

It sucks because he was there since the beginning I think. I don't like TNA but I always loved Eric Young and he got fucked here.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #24 on: 10 November 2010, 03:25:18 AM »
Raven was written out of TNA Wrestling storylines as a result of a loss to Jeff Hardy that will air on next week's episode of iMPACT!. It was stipulated that if Raven lost to the World Heavyweight Champion, he would be fired.

Hulk Hogan publicly fired him following the loss, saying, "Raven, you are fired, quote the Hulkster, Nevermore."

Raven is legitimately parting ways with the organization.
Hope there's quite a few more yet to come, but at least it's a start.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: 10 November 2010, 05:51:35 AM »
Yeah gotta get the bore machine out of there, but if they replace these guys with the caliber of Robbie E then it's just getting worse.

I Actually like Raven, i don't want him in the ring but i always been a fan of his, i wish they would have him stay in some role there just isn't room for him.

Offline Dale

« Reply #26 on: 12 November 2010, 12:17:21 AM »
Lacey Von Erich announced on her Twitter page this evening that she has decided to leave TNA Wrestling.

"I decided to respectfully leave TNA today," she wrote. "I want to try  new things, like be a sports host or something :) Love ya'll!"

Von Erich joined the promotion in October 2009 to replace Angelina Love in "The Beautiful People" faction.
Another talentless one gone. TNA is doing something right at least.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: 12 November 2010, 01:21:43 AM »
Doesn't sound like TNA doing something right sounds like Lacey leaving on her own to me.

I doubt lacey could make it as a sports host or anything like that.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: 14 November 2010, 09:29:00 PM »
nodq.com

-- Eric Young re-signed with TNA Wrestling this week after his previous contract expired on Nov. 1. He agreed to a sizable pay cut, but given the rights to book his own independent

Oh well theres goes WWE.

Offline Dale

Re: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #29 on: 21 April 2011, 11:31:04 AM »
It has been confirmed that Jay Lethal has parted ways with TNA Wrestling. His profile was removed from the organization's website Wednesday night.

Details regarding his departure have yet to be disclosed.

Lethal's departure surprised some people within TNA. One company source who was on hand for this week's television tapings was not aware Lethal was leaving the company.

Lethal worked Tuesday's iMPACT! television taping after competing in the X Division Ultimate Xscape Match at TNA Lockdown.

Lethal has been sparingly featured since dropping the X Division Championship to Kazarian in January at TNA Genesis.
Not particularly a fan of the guy in all honesty, but he could easily work in the WWE.