Author Topic: TNA Superstar Returning In The UK Tour?  (Read 429 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
TNA Superstar Returning In The UK Tour?
« on: 26 June 2008, 09:57:17 PM »
News doing the rounds is that Jeff Jarrett will actually wrestle on the January UK tour. This means he'll be making his in-ring return in the UK and will just happen to be wrestling on the tour like a regular wrestler. Jarrett was overwhelmed by the UK's reaction to TNA and made a special appearance at the Coventry show a few weeks ago.

Please be true! (H)

Offline Barz

« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
Yeah would be GREAT news. I'm a huge Jeff Jarrett fan, I've liked him in every promotion. So to see him finally make a comeback would be awesome.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 27 June 2008, 12:18:11 AM »
Why? JJ isn't that good of a wrestler and back in the day hogged the NWA TNA title and no other guys besides AJ really got a chance with it. now i liked JJ last run because he basically came back and put RR over but if he comes back to be in the main event and be champion for ever then i am so not for that.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2008, 01:23:03 AM »
http://www.tnaliveuk.co.uk/Home.htm

TNA have been sending the link above out on the emailing list and INDEED, scheduled for the now named "Maximum Impact" Tour IS JEFF JARRETT!! This could mean either he plans to wrestle solely on the UK Tour or he will be returning to the ring at some point before January. As an absolute huge Jarrett mark, this news is just awesome. I can't wait to get my ticket now! :D