- The TNA opening hits.
- A video package runs focusing on various TNA stars and how their dream was to become a star in the world of professional wrestling. "This is who I am...this is what I do..." uttered the various TNA stars in the promo. The video package then focuses on tonight's AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
- A graphic opening hits welcoming us to TNA Genesis. We go live to the Impact Zone in Orlando, FL where a series of pyro goes off above the ring and in the entrance area. Mike Tenay welcomes us to the show in what he dubbed the first TNA PPV of the "Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff era."
- Hulk Hogan's music hits and he makes his way out into the Impact Zone along with Eric Bischoff. They have gotten rid of the two entrance tunnels and simply have a big entrance area under a big tron. The ramp also connects to a new four-sided traditional ring as they are ditching the six-sided ring. We see a shot of Brooke Hogan cheering on her father in the crowd. Hogan gets on the mic and says, "Well guys I guess all there is to say is welcome to Genesis!" He says welcome to the brand new Impact Zone (which gets some boo's). Hogan said he told everyone there would be change and everything would be moving and shaking. The crowd starts a loud "WE WANT SIX SIDES" chant. Hogan said there is no more play pen rings and this is where professional wrestling is meant to be done. He said there competitor likes to refer to themselves as "sports entertainment", but he is proud to be aligned with TNA where professional wrestling still lives. Eric Bischoff takes the mic and said he knows no one likes change, but change is what they are all about. He said change starts tonight with this ring and there is a hell of a lot more coming our way. Hogan said there is only one last thing to say, "Whatcha gonna do Vince McMahon, when TNA comes for you!"
- Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the show and we are going to kick things off with The Amazing Red defending the TNA X Division Championship against a mystery opponent. Red is out first to a big reaction from the crowd in Orlando. Red's opponent is...former WWE star The Brian Kendrick.
TNA X Division Championship
The Amazing Red (c) vs. Brian Kendrick
Brian Kendrick takes the champion Amazing Red down early on. More armbar takedowns by Kendrick on Red. Kendrick with a camel clutch with forearm shots into a crossface. Red with a big snap huracanrana on Kendrick. Kendrick fires back with a big running spear on Red and then sends Red to the outside with a flying kick to the face. Kendrick goes to work on the knee of Red kicking him off his feet and then applying pressure against the ropes. During the match, Tenay and Taz noted on commentary that Bobby Lashley is claiming he will not wrestle tonight and that they hope to have more on that soon. Kendrick goes up top and Red catches him with a big kick to the head. Red then takes out Kendrick with a huge senton dive off the top turnbuckle. Red then follows that up with a missile dropkick on Kendrick in the ring. Kendrick with a single leg boston crab on Red after Red missed a shot from up top. Red with a kick to the head on Kendrick and rolling armbar. Kendrick with a nearfall on Red. Red gets the pinfall on Kendrick with a springboard Code Red.
Winner & STILL TNA X Division Champion: The Amazing Red
- Backstage, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff is with Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman. Bischoff said he appreciates the help with Mick Foley, but reminds them that Nash is the only one under contract. Bischoff said Hall and Waltman need to prove themselves. Hall asks Nash for some help tonight. Waltman asks what about him. Hall and Waltman play rock/paper/scissors on who will join Nash tonight. It looks like Waltman won, but I'm pretty sure everyone is still confused on what just happened.
Sean Morley vs. Daniels
Before the match, Morley got on the mic and said tonight he presents his first TNA Films production for the ladies. Daniels walks out and gets on the mic saying TNA is about wrestling and not the goofy stuff Morley is talking about. Daniels tells Brooke Hogan to shut up when she stands up making some noise at him. Daniels said he already has a review for Morley's first TNA production and it isn't a thumbs up. Daniels walks in the ring and flips off Morley. The bell rings and they start brawling. Morley with some big knees to the gut on Daniels into a russian leg sweep. Morley with a pump handle slam on Daniels. Daniels fights back dropping Morley head first off the ropes. Daniels focuses on the throat of Morley hitting a few palm strikes and then sending Morley throat first into the top rope. Daniels then chokes Morley's throat against the top rope using his legs using the three count to his advantage. Daniels with a springboard moonsault on Morley. Morley fights back with some quick offense and then hits the Money Shot off the top rope to get the pinfall.
Winner: Sean Morley
- A video package runs highlighting the events between ODB and Tara.
TNA Knockouts Championship
Best 2 out of 3 Falls
ODB (c) vs. Tara
Both women exchange some big chops early on. Tara with some big kicks to ODB that is followed by a big kick to the back of the head. Tara with a springboard flipping leg drop on ODB that results in a two count. ODB fires back with a big fallaway slam on Tara. Tara with a rollup on ODB that results in a pinfall.
Winner of Fall #1: Tara
ODB goes after Tara right away powering her into the corner and choking her out. Tara gets ODB locked up in a tarantula sumbission against the ropes. ODB then goes on the attack on Tara on the outside. The referee starts the count and ODB rolls back in to break it up. ODB tosses Tara back in the ring and attempts a few pinfall attempts that all result in a two count. ODB then applies a full body submission on Tara. ODB keeps it locked on, twirls around the ring with Tara and gets into another pinfall with Tara finding a way to kick out. ODB started favoring her chest during the match like something was wrong. Tara then hit the Widow's Peak suddenly and got the pinfall.
Winner of Fall #2: Tara
Winner & NEW TNA Knockouts Champion: Tara
After the match, we see a few highlights of the match featuring the two falls Tara won in a row. Back live, Tara is celebrating with the TNA Knockouts Championship.
- Backstage, Christy Hemme is with "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero cut a promo telling Desmond Wolfe that he better bring it tonight.
TNA World Tag Team Championships
The British Invasion (c's) vs. Matt Morgan & Hernandez
We start with Matt Morgan and Brutus Magnus. They lock up and Morgan pushes Magnus away quickly. More quick offense by Morgan on Magnus hitting a big shoulder block. Magnus dodges a chokeslam attempt, kicks Morgan and tags in Doug Williams. Hernandez gets involved and breaks it up. Hernandez gets the legal tag and goes after Williams in the corner. Williams with a running knee to Hernandez, attempts a suplex, Hernandez blocks it, gets Williams up for a vertical suplex, Williams counters off and Hernandez hits a big body splash in the corner. Hernandez takes off his shirt, wraps it around the neck of Williams and tosses him across the ring. Magnus clips Hernandez when Hernandez has Williams up for a powerbomb. Hernandez pulls himself up top, but both Magnus and Williams jump up and take him down in a big superplex. More double teaming by Magnus and Williams on Hernandez with Magnus getting back the tag. Magnus with an abdominal stretch on Hernandez and uses Williams to apply more pressure. Hernandez fights back and Morgan gets the hot tag. Morgan takes out Magnus and Williams quickly. Morgan plants Magnus with a big spinning slam and elbows Williams in the corner. Morgan with a reverse chokeslam on Williams into the corner. Hernandez with a springboard shoulder block on Williams and Morgan takes out Magnus with a clothesline. All four men are down. Morgan with a chokeslam on Williams and Williams somehow kicks out. Magnus boots Morgan in the face allowing Williams to hit a german suplex into a bridge for a close two count. Morgan body splashes Magnus, throws him away and then tosses Williams off the top rope. Hernandez with a Dominator on Magnus and Morgan follows it up with a big running boot to the face for the pinfall.
Winners & NEW TNA World Tag Team Champions: Matt Morgan & Hernandez
After the match, we see highlights leading to the finish. Back live, Morgan and Hernandez are celebrating their win with the tag team gold over their shoulders.
- Backstage, we see Bobby Lashley heading into Hulk Hogan's office. Abyss is speaking with Eric Bischoff when Lashley pushes him away. Abyss goes crazy and starts attacking Lashley. Abyss then knocks out Lashley and Bischoff said they just ruined their semi-main event. Hulk Hogan walks in and sees what happened. He asks Abyss what he is doing and that this is the last things he needs tonight. Hogan said the match is now off between Abyss and Lashley, but he has other plans for Abyss tonight.
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe
Wolfe was accompanied to the ring by a woman who removed his ring attire. The bell rings and they immediately lock up. Pope breaks it up with a few shots and kicks to Wolfe's chest. Pope continues with kicks and trips up Wolfe in the corner. Pope goes up top and misses an elbow shot. Wolfe with a unique snapmare into the ropes on Pope. Wolfe does this a second time against the ropes. Wolfe then gets a boston crab applied on Pope. Wolfe keeps the action grounded by applying side headlocks on Pope or laying over his back applying a headlock. The two exchange a few chest chops and Wolfe gets the better of it taking Pope down. Wolfe gets Pope setup for a Tower of London, but Pope counters and takes Wolfe off his feet with a huge running spear. Pope then hits a quick suplex on Wolfe. Wolfe attempts another boston crab, but Pope counters into a nearfall. Pope with a sitdown powerbomb on Wolfe that results in a close two count. Another close nearfall for Pope. Wolfe then connects with his Lariat and gets the pinfall.
Winner: Desmond Wolfe
- Backstage, Jeremy Borash promotes tonight's main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when Eric Bischoff walks up cutting him off. Bischoff asks Borash what he is doing. Borash said he is doing his job. Bischoff said his job is to do whatever he tells him. He tells Borash that he has been pulled off television until further notice. Ric Flair then shows up and has a staredown with Bischoff. Flair then talks with Christy Hemme and said he goes where the greatest talent in the world goes.
- A video package runs highlighting the events leading into tonight's tag team match between Beer Money and Kevin Nash & Scott Hall.
The Band (Kevin Nash & Sean Waltman) vs. Beer Money
Sean Waltman will be replacing Scott Hall tonight in tagging with Kevin Nash. The bell rings and we start with James Storm and Sean Waltman. Storm gets in a quick jab on Waltman and hits a few arm drags. Storm with a neckbreaker on Waltman and then tags in Robert Roode. Beer Money double team Waltman. Kevin Nash then gets the tag and goes to work on Storm in the corner. Waltman with a quick snap suplex on Storm into a side headlock. Tag back to Nash who drives his knees into the chest of Storm in the corner. Nash starts choking Storm in the corner and then tags Waltman back in who starts kicking Storm down in the corner as well. Storm with a Bronco Buster on Storm in the corner. Nash prevents a hot tag to Roode and goes back to work on Storm. Roode is able to get the hot tag and starts going after Waltman with a series of shots and a big high back body drop. Roode hits Nash with some big right hands. Beer Money then double team Nash and Waltman and do the "BEER...MONEY" pose. Scott Hall is then seen coming down the ramp distracting Roode and Storm. Hall then pulls a fan over the guard railing and starts beating him up as Waltman runs out to stop it. In the ring, Storm catches Nash with a superkick and Roode rolls up Nash for the pinfall.
Winners: Beer Money
- Backstage, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are watching the monitor. Hogan said he is going to call those guys out this Thursday on Impact to settle things once and for all.
- Abyss is on his way out to the Impact Zone awaiting his mystery opponent tonight. The lights go out and when they come back on we see former WWE star Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson making his TNA debut. Anderson gets on the mic and said, "It looks like I crossed the line!" Anderson has a mic drop and introduces himself as "MISSSSSTTTTEEEERRRRR....ANDERSON."
Abyss vs. Mr. Anderson
The bell rings and Anderson extends his hand to Abyss. Abyss goes to shake his hand and Anderson slaps him. Lots of quick offense by Anderson early on in the match. They then brawl to the outside where Anderson uses the ring to his advantage throwing Abyss up against it. Anderson pulls a steel chair from the crowd and tries to use it, but Abyss counters kicking it away and tossing Anderson back in the ring. Anderson comes back choking Abyss with his boot. Anderson sends Abyss into the corner, gets in a roll up and Abyss quickly kicks out. Abyss favors his left arm when Anderson runs into him with a shoulder block. Anderson takes advantage dropping his weight over the left arm of Abyss. Anderson then works over Abyss' arm applying more pressure. Abyss eventually fights out and drops Anderson with a big boot. Abyss with a body splash on Anderson in the corner and a big side slam. Abyss attempts a chokeslam, but Anderson breaks it up. Abyss gets Anderson on his shoulders and Anderson jumps off hitting a reverse neckbreaker. Abyss catches Anderson with a chokeslam after he comes flying off the top rope. Abyss has Anderson back up and connects with a big Torture Rack. Abyss with a cover and Anderson kicks out. Abyss leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Once inside, Abyss has the chair taken away by the referee. We then see Anderson putting brass knucks on and catching Abyss with a big right hand. Anderson gets rid of the knucks without the referee noticing and gets the pinfall.
Winner: Mr. Anderson
After the match, Anderson gets on the mic and says, "The winner of the match...*shrugs*...*shrugs*...Misterrrrrr...*shrugs...Anderson." Looks like he was trying to do his best Peter Griffin impression for you Family Guy fans out there.
- A video package runs highlighting tonight's main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship between champion AJ Styles and challenger Kurt Angle.
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Kurt Angle
The stipulation at hand is that if Kurt Angle loses, he will not receive another shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in 2010. Lots of back and forth exchanges early on with Angle getting the better of Styles and Styles getting the better of Angle. Styles and Angle continue more back and forth exchanges on the mat feeling each other out. Angle with a german suplex attempt on Styles who flips back and lands on his feet. They continue at a rapid pace trying to take each other down and get a few nearfalls. Styles catches Angle with a huge dropkick after a series of counters. Styles with a snapmare and kick to the back combo on Angle. Angle attempts a comeback running at Styles, but Styles catches him with a big elbow and Angle falls to the outside. Styles attempts a springboard flip onto Angle, but stops himself and lands on the ring apron. Angle then trips up Styles who crashes on the outside. Back in the ring, Angle takes Styles down and applies a full body bearhug. Styles fights to his feet, but Angle grounds him with a big backbreaker. Angle continues to work on Styles in the corner.
Styles fights back with a few chops and then both collide in the middle of the ring. Both Styles and Angle are down. We then see Ric Flair walking down the ramp and getting closer to the ring. Flair stands at ringside and looks on as Angle and Styles start going at it again. Styles tosses Angle out of the ring, hits the ropes and hits a big flipping dive to take out Angle at ringside. Angle limps back into the ring and Styles connects with a backbreaker. Styles with a springboard clothesline on Angle that results in a two count. Angle counters a Styles Clash attempt, hits a german suplex, hits a second and then hits a third with a release. Styles counters an Angle Slam attempt, but Angle comes back hitting a fourth release german suplex. Styles catches Angle with a big Pele Kick, covers and gets a close two count. Angle then drives Styles into the corner and hits a few shoulder charges. Angle connects with a big clothesline on Styles in the corner, covers and Styles kicks out.
Styles with a snap huracanrana off the top rope on Angle. Styles with a springboard 450 splash, but Angle moves out of the way and connects with the Angle Slam. Angle covers and Styles kicks out. Angle can't believe it. Angle with a moonsault attempt and Styles moves out of the way. Styles attempts a Styles Clash, but Angle counters into an Ankle Lock. Styles counters out flipping to his back and kicking Angle away. Styles with a springboard body splash, cover and Angle kicks out. Styles attempts another snap huracanrana from the top rope, but Angle counters and hits the Styles Clash on Styles! Styles kicks out. Styles counters an Angle Slam attempt into a big spike DDT. Angle misses a charge in the corner and Styles hits an Angle Slam on Angle. Styles covers Angle and Angle kicks out. Styles argues that it was three with the referee. Styles then goes up top, Angle sits up quickly and hits an Angle Slam off the top rope. Angle covers and Styles still finds a way to kick out. Angle with an Ankle Lock on Styles. Styles turns to his back to kick Angle away, but Angle holds on and keeps the Ankle Lock applied. Angle then falls to the mat to apply more pressure. Styles is about to tap out when Ric Flair pulls the referee out. Styles starts tapping, but there is no referee. Angle sees what Flair did and starts going after him. Angle chases Flair around the ring, inside the ring, Flair bails to the ramp and Styles takes out Angle with a clothesline. Flair tosses Styles the TNA World Title and Styles knocks out Angle with it. Styles tosses the belt away, Flair tosses the referee back inside and the referee counts the pinfall.
Winner & STILL TNA World Heavyweight Champion: AJ Styles
After the match, Ric Flair gets in the ring, hands the TNA World Heavyweight Championship to AJ Styles and raises his arm in the air. Styles starts celebrating with Flair. Flair and Styles take turns letting out a few WOOOOOOOO's. We then see highlights of the match leading to the finish involving the interference from Flair.
- A promo airs for the TNA Against All Odds PPV on Sunday, February 14.