olts over Vikings
1 (33.3%)
ets over Saints
0 (0%)
ets over Vikings
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: 7 February 2010, 01:14:09 AM

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIV  (Read 831 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #15 on: 9 February 2010, 04:51:45 AM »
NEEDS MOR COCO.

Anyway Brees is awesome, he was doing a interview with ESPN and had to hang up due to a phone call from the president. Later on Brees called back ESPN to finish the interview. Most other athletes would have ended it there.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #16 on: 9 February 2010, 04:57:16 PM »
Anyone else dig the Bret Farve Add? where it was 2020 and he won the MVP and was saying he didn't know if he was going to come back? i thought that was he best one.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #17 on: 9 February 2010, 05:10:01 PM »
Highest rated show in the HISTORY of television. Wow.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #18 on: 9 February 2010, 07:07:27 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;37957
Anyone else dig the Bret Farve Add? where it was 2020 and he won the MVP and was saying he didn't know if he was going to come back? i thought that was he best one.
NOPE I groaned, see the only reason Brett Farve is coming back is to lose in in Green Bay, against Green Bay, in the playoffs.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #19 on: 9 February 2010, 07:25:39 PM »
I believe Favre is 2-0 against the Pack and the Vikings would have KILLED them again if they faced them in the playoffs.  First off, it would have been in the Metrodome (fuck Mall of America Dome) where the Vikings just couldn't do no wrong this season.

I'd like to see him back next season in purple and gold but I would REALLY appreciate it more if he decided well before the draft... not that there are any solid QBs in it this season anyways.  They need a solid QB to succeed and I have my doubts when it comes to Tarvaris Jackson and even my boy Sage Rosenfels.  Both are quality backups/spot starters at best.  Rumors have swirled about Minnesota jumping into a trade to acquire Donovan McNabb, considering Brad Childress and his history with the Eagles.  I wouldn't mind it but he just never appealed to me as a QB that could win a big game.

But yeah, I giggled at the commercial but it was already pretty much done with that Sears commercial.