Others TNA should fire are:
These are just my thoughts on it:Rob Terry
- No. The man (if used correctly) can be a great enforcer, the dude is a monster and considering Brutus and Doug aren't exactly big guys it adds another dimension to the team. The only thing they need to do is give him a reign of dominance. With an X-Division title shot in his hands now, there are 1 of 2 ways they could book this.
1) As The British Invasion are the tag team champions, and not Brutus and Doug, they could have Rob give Brutus the X-Division title shot (since Doug will be able to handle more of the workload in tag matches)
2) Go into the X-Division, challenge for the title, win and then look like a dominant monster, not like the bumbling fool he has been recently. Have him destroy Amazing Red to win the gold, have him then go on a run, destroy Cody Deaner (an easy way to get rid of him quietly), then at the end, Red wins his title back and looks like a giant killer.Jessie Neale
- The guy has just returned from his "training with Team 3D" and I think given the right backing, the guy could work. He has a unique look at least, as long as he is a solid, if unspectacular worker, then its better than some.Kyoshi
- I liked Kyoshi when TNA announced he was coming in, but then he was teamed with Team No Limit during their short run in TNA, then he was paired with Sheik Abdul Bashir. Had they given him a mouthpiece I would have said they should push him, but he always seemed like a backup for Bashir and was never allowed to branch out on his own. Perhaps for his best interests TNA should release him and allow him to go back to Japan.Cody Deaner
- Get rid of him like I recommended in option 2 for Rob Terry and I'm fine with it.Rhino
- I like Rhino and think he has worked hard but he isn't consistent now. His recent work in the last 2 months has been fine, but they need to keep him as the intense heel Rhino and not let him get into the emo Rhino again.
Now my personal list of releases would look like this:
And while not a release, I wish TNA would just drop the whole Dr thing and just start calling him Stevie Richards, fine, let Abyss refer to him as Dr Stevie, but the commentators don't need to.