Author Topic: Official: TNA BACK to Thursdays  (Read 1471 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Official: TNA BACK to Thursdays
« Reply #60 on: 13 February 2010, 07:57:34 PM »
I won't be watching, but I wish them luck, because everyone knows that competition is exactly what the WWE needs right now to turn things around creatively... I'm not sure TNA can provide it, considering their severe organizational flaws, but it's probably a step in the right direction.

Although doing it before Wrestlemania might be the dumbest move of all.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #61 on: 13 February 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;38068
I won't be watching, but I wish them luck, because everyone knows that competition is exactly what the WWE needs right now to turn things around creatively... I'm not sure TNA can provide it, considering their severe organizational flaws, but it's probably a step in the right direction.

I don't know about that, sure WWE will be bringing the big guns around wrestlemania time but also a lot more fans seem to want to get into wrestling around wrestlemania time and i think it can be a good thing if TNA Establishes its self on monday nights to those fans. who knows they may catch a few casual fans who never watched TNA before.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #62 on: 13 February 2010, 11:23:18 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;38071
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;38068

I don't know about that, sure WWE will be bringing the big guns around wrestlemania time but also a lot more fans seem to want to get into wrestling around wrestlemania time and i think it can be a good thing if TNA Establishes its self on monday nights to those fans. who knows they may catch a few casual fans who never watched TNA before.

If people are getting back into wrestling at this time of the year, it's because of Wrestlemania, no? That being said, why would they watch TNA at 9 vs. WWE at 9? If it was on an hour earlier, I might buy them being able to convert a few people over with a good hour of wrestling. But beyond some people who might really hate TNA, I don't see them even coming close to matching their January 4th ratings most of the time. Especially with Wrestlemania build up.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #63 on: 4 May 2010, 11:25:12 PM »
So i'm sure we're all aware of it but TNA has at last done something smart and gone back to Thursdays. They took on such a big challenge far too early and ratings wise they were embarassed for the most part. I just hope now they can get back and try and get some fluency and consistancy on Thursdays instead of alot of this jumbled up crap just to try and pop a rating up against Raw. Here's the news anyway.

TNA Returns To  Thursdays May 13 at 9:00pm

Offline Siva

« Reply #64 on: 5 May 2010, 07:04:01 AM »
Throwing in the towel already TNA?