Author Topic: Angelina Love returning to TNA?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Axel

Angelina Love returning to TNA?
« on: 5 December 2009, 04:51:10 AM »

The Beautiful People were at Pro Championship Wrestling's ''Thanksgiving Turmoil'' on Saturday in Midlothian.

So was Quick Hits. And no one ever will confuse the two. Or three.

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky, TNA's original Beautiful People, made a special appearance at the Don Preston Recreation Center that included a bit of in-ring action against Jenna Monroe and December. Bad girl December ended up with the duo's trademark grocery bag over the head. All to the delight of the capacity crowd.

The dynamic duo took time from posing for photos and signing autographs to spend some quality time with your correspondent (well, that's my definition of it, probably not theirs, but what the heck).

So, will the original Beautiful People ever be reunited?

''Oh, absolutely,'' Love said. ''Don't believe everything you hear, and don't believe everything you read.''

Unless, of course, it's in Quick Hits.

''We'll definitely get on that train again,'' Love said.

Any idea when?

''It'll be soon,'' she said. ''That's all I can say -- soon.''

Love still stays in shape, and her former partner is active as a TNA Knockout.

''Of course,'' Love said. ''I've got a little bit more time, but I definitely, whenever you make a comeback or whatever -- for people who haven't seen you in a long time -- you don't want to come back looking worse. You definitely want to come back looking bangin' so ...''

Would Quick Hits be out of line to say Love looks bangin' (even if there might be some uncertainty regarding the exact definition of that phrase)?

''Absolutely not,'' she said, much to my relief -- and not relishing the prospect of being smacked upside t

Thank God. Now turn her face and make her your Trish Stratus, Dixie.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 5 December 2009, 04:53:28 PM »
yeah TNA desperately needs love back in TBP. they have no good wrestlers in TBP and love was the one who had the wrestling skill,  then they replaced her with a talentless fuck like LVE.

Offline Gorsty

« Reply #2 on: 7 December 2009, 06:56:08 AM »
I would love to see her return, she can work, and I was a bit disappointed that the whole Visa issue happened and she was forced from the company

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 14 December 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
She really really needs to return like...now. I didn't think I would miss seeing her as much but since she has left, I realized that she had a huge role in the Knockouts division. And I just want TNA to get rid of LVE.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Siva

« Reply #4 on: 15 December 2009, 07:06:23 PM »
I haven't been watching TNA for a long time, so I didn't even know she was gone. I liked her though, good women's wrestler. TBP was a great stable, good women's stables don't come around too often.