Author Topic: Happy Birthday AngryCaz  (Read 3775 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Happy Birthday AngryCaz
« Reply #15 on: 7 November 2011, 06:00:05 AM »
lmfao, is that why he stopped posting as much as he did long before I apparently rage quit and took him with me? I'm ever so sorry for deciding to call it quits on a forum that has been dead for years and can't attract any new members...

Honestly if you say you are going to quit a forum in the most dickish way possible then quit it. Don't forum stalk and come back and post every now and then. Lets be honest you never really left the forum because you sign on every week.
Also if a forum can't attract new members then the last thing it needs is you coming on here insulting the place. Your unbelievably immature so either fuck off for good or come back, man up and stop being a little bitch.
Either way I couldn't care less because the forum does not solely revolve around you or anyone else for that matter.

If its so shit and dead then just leave, bottom line but what you are doing is attention seeking and its pathetic for a guy of your age.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #16 on: 7 November 2011, 10:53:30 AM »
Oh wait I realised your probably upset because Mickie James got knocked out of the sexiest women competition, so sorry. Maybe time to start liking someone you will actually have a chance with as you probably stalk Diva's in the same way you stalk the forums.

Offline Dale

« Reply #17 on: 7 November 2011, 04:08:52 PM »
I'm the immature one yet you're the one throwing around the insults? Nice logic bro. I didn't realise signing onto here from time to time resulted in attention seeking, god damnit. Also, that Mickie insult really cut deep, how long did it take you to come up with that one  ::) Stay classy man.

Offline J.D

« Reply #18 on: 7 November 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
Tell AngryCaz Happy Birthday from me  O0

Offline Dale

« Reply #19 on: 7 November 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
I did, but you wouldn't have liked his response given how true it was.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 7 November 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
lmfao, is that why he stopped posting as much as he did long before I apparently rage quit and took him with me? I'm ever so sorry for deciding to call it quits on a forum that has been dead for years and can't attract any new members...

U mad?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #21 on: 7 November 2011, 06:10:30 PM »
Did he pass this message to you in the steaming hot shower earlier as he was bending down to get his towel? Dale <3's Caz :smitten:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #22 on: 7 November 2011, 06:39:51 PM »
Wasn't dale like the main admin here and for mayhem for most of the time? Seems like instead of bashing a place or just leaving you would try to bring in new members to your site. I think if any blame goes into inactivity it would go to him.

But really maybe we aren't as active as i would like but this place is active enough and at the end of the day its always active and its always still here. I've been a part of forums where it was super active and overnight just be dead and the whole site would just go away. this site never goes away.

Also

No don't worry we don't discriminate against gays here you can be honest  :giggle

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #23 on: 7 November 2011, 06:45:14 PM »
Wasn't dale like the main admin here and for mayhem for most of the time? Seems like instead of bashing a place or just leaving you would try to bring in new members to your site. I think if any blame goes into inactivity it would go to him.

But really maybe we aren't as active as i would like but this place is active enough and at the end of the day its always active and its always still here. I've been a part of forums where it was super active and overnight just be dead and the whole site would just go away. this site never goes away.

Also

No don't worry we don't discriminate against gays here you can be honest  :giggle

I didn't want to say it but I'm glad someone did. The guy's admin here when the place is super active, steadily loses members to the point where there's less than a dozen of us who are active, and then leaves complaining it's not active enough. I'm sure he had nothing to do with that.

Sorry Dale, but your excuses are BS. You flaked because I called you out on your bullshit. You tucked your tail between your legs and you left. The fact that you ninja-view this site all the time is pretty much proof that you're a whiny little bitch. Man up or leave for real.

Offline Dale

« Reply #24 on: 7 November 2011, 06:55:41 PM »

U mad?

Yeah, super duper mad. Uncontrolable rage infact.

Did he pass this message to you in the steaming hot shower earlier as he was bending down to get his towel? Dale <3's Caz :smitten:
That's quite the imagination you got going on there thinking of me and Caz in a shower together to get you your thrills.

Also

I know you don't, that's why you're quite friendly with Booty. Why should the inactivity be solely placed on me? How many members did YOU get to join this site in your years here, 0? How much advertising have you done for the place? Maybe if you knew how much work me and plenty of other staff put in over the years when this place used to actually be active before you guys came along and was ruined by Barry and subsequently Will to an extent, you might not have such a narrow minded view.

And yeah Prax, i'm to blame for every member leaving this site. Remember a certain guy called Barry who was continuously screwing over the forum and taking peoples money to the extent that nobody wanted to come back? Yeah i'm really ninja-viewing this site, that's why my settings are set to public?

Offline J.D

« Reply #25 on: 7 November 2011, 07:03:54 PM »
If you can't handle the responsibility of being an admin then don't be one. Not only that but none of this explains why you feel the need to come back and badmouth the place? If your not attention seeking then what is the purpose of doing that?

Offline Dale

« Reply #26 on: 7 November 2011, 07:09:54 PM »
If you can't handle the responsibility of being an admin then don't be one. Not only that but none of this explains why you feel the need to come back and badmouth the place? If your not attention seeking then what is the purpose of doing that?
You were the guys who decided to bad mouth me despite not saying anything to any of you for months, I was merely defending myself.

Offline J.D

« Reply #27 on: 7 November 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
If you "leave" a forum being a whiny brat and pointing blame at everyone then stalk the forums without coming back to apologise then yes people will make jokes about you and the fact that you then reply so quickly makes people more likely to do it.
And your name has been barely mentioned since you left but the few times it has you have come back...then left again... then come back each time wanting to say one more negative comment.
To be fair though what is your solution? Are you going to leave again then stalk the forums? Or return and bitch about it? Or are you going to admit you were silly and do something constructive here again?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #28 on: 7 November 2011, 08:34:58 PM »
You're very quick to place the blame on everyone else considering you were just in the shoutbox the other day saying you missed Barry. And it's funny, for someone claiming you're just defending yourself, you were quick to quit the forums after I called you out for spending most of your time on other forums instead of here. But hey, you claim you did so much work to keep this place alive, so it must be true? I'm not trying to discount what you did for Mayhem in the past, but let's be frank, you couldn't give two shits about this place since it became Fusion.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #29 on: 7 November 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
As a former Admin to one of the "Mayhem Sites" I will say advertising was always easier said than done.  It's just not easy to get new members these days because of all the other options out there that have been up and running for several years, most over the decade point.  I know Gaming Mayhem was always quite busy in it's early years when it's wrestling counterpart was around it's peak but it still only had 10-20 members visiting per day (which was pretty slow back then surprisingly).  I just personally feel that people these days are more likely to join forums that have been around really long and have basically become a household name to them.  Not to mention a very active news site, arcade, and great features that go along with most of them.

I won't place the blame on anyone for the advertising but it does seem pretty hypocritical for a former admin to whine about the inactivity when they should be the one leading the charge in bringing in new blood.  I know I always tried my hardest to set that example while with GM (which worked early on until Barry closed the place without warning one day).

Just my two cents....