Author Topic: Rey Rey Mysterio  (Read 1437 times)

Offline D'Evil1

Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #45 on: 25 July 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
i'd like to see him go to TNA, mainly cuz they don't use him well enough in wwe, they always wanna put him in matches with the big guys, where in TNA they might give us real matches, like wcw did with the real lucha libre style
"The Prelude" Mixtape coming soon

Offline Zuccini

Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #46 on: 26 July 2008, 01:25:11 AM »
Quote from: D'Evil1;9730
i'd like to see him go to TNA, mainly cuz they don't use him well enough in wwe, they always wanna put him in matches with the big guys, where in TNA they might give us real matches, like wcw did with the real lucha libre style
No way man. Im on the WWE side. We need Rey as i think he is the best high flyer in the businness today. They should defs give him a longer contract. They cant afford to lose him as he is one of the biggest underdogs today. Even though i dont think it will hapen, they may even put him in the world title spot who knows. And that is one of the best things about Rey, you dont know what is up for him next. Maybe even in the Cruiserweight Championship.?

Offline Pj-34

Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #47 on: 1 August 2008, 02:32:20 AM »
That sucks, he hasn't been on RAW in three weeks!!! I hope it all works out and he should be happy with what he has, he gets payed alot for doing what he loves so really, just deal with it.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #48 on: 1 August 2008, 03:33:31 AM »
Quote from: Pj-34;10789
That sucks, he hasn't been on RAW in three weeks!!! I hope it all works out and he should be happy with what he has, he gets payed alot for doing what he loves so really, just deal with it.

I don't think it'd be possible to disagree more.

1] He isn't paid enough, IMO.

2] He wasn't booked much on SD, & will get lost in the shuffle like everyone else on Raw.

Offline Pj-34

Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #49 on: 1 August 2008, 04:49:31 AM »
I would say put him in the title picture but once again the HEAVEYWEIGHT title gets moved to where Mysterio is, that's bullshit, it screws the WWE up with a cruiserweight going for a heaveyweight title, put him in the IC race then, but he's bigger than the IC he is World Champion material but it says heaveyweight and he is not a heavyweight, bullshit I tell you, bring him back to SD if it means him having a title shot.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Rey Rey Mysterio
« Reply #50 on: 1 August 2008, 07:29:20 AM »
Quote from: Pj-34;10813
I would say put him in the title picture but once again the HEAVEYWEIGHT title gets moved to where Mysterio is, that's bullshit, it screws the WWE up with a cruiserweight going for a heaveyweight title, put him in the IC race then, but he's bigger than the IC he is World Champion material but it says heaveyweight and he is not a heavyweight, bullshit I tell you, bring him back to SD if it means him having a title shot.

It was a Heavyweight Title when he held it before; The "WWE" or "World" @ the start of its name is the diffrence, but both are HW.