Author Topic: Smackdown *Spoilers* for September 18th, 2009  (Read 393 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Smackdown *Spoilers* for September 18th, 2009
« on: 16 September 2009, 02:25:20 PM »
Thanks once again to PW Insider for the following smackdown report:

WWE Smackdown
Taped: September 15th, 2009
Air-date: September 18th, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Teddy Long arrived by limo, then was immediately surrounded by security.

Batista & Chris Jericho did an in-ring confrontation to set up the main event. The confrontation ended with Batista laying out Jericho.

Chris Jericho threw a fit because Big Show didn't save him from Batista.

John Morrison defeated Mike Knox while Dolph Ziggler did commentary with JR & Todd Grisham.

Scott Armstrong said that he didn't want to screw over the Undertaker, but did it to protect his job.

Mr. McMahon congratulated Teddy Long for hiring Batista, then demanded that Long explain why he screwed over the Undertaker. He also said that Long's explanation better be the right one & warned Long that the Undertaker may seek revenge.

Teddy Long pretty much said the same thing that Scott Armstrong did, then asked the Undertaker to forgive him.

Teddy Long returned to his limo. The Undertaker hijacked it. As the limo drove off, it filled up with smoke & Long screamed.

CM Punk called out the Undertaker, but since the Undertaker wasn't there, he insulted the fans instead. The segment ended with Punk saying that if you're not Straight Edge, he's better than you.

Melina defeated Michelle McCool in a non-title match.

The Hart Dynasty defeated Cryme Tyme.

The women's locker room was plastered with the photos that Layla took of Dolph Ziggler helping Michelle McCool last week. Melina tried to remove the photos. Maria showed up, said that she knew about Ziggler helping McCool & accused Melina of plastering the photos in the room.

The Great Khali vs. Kane ended without a winner announced. Kane hit Khali over the head with the ring bell, then destroyed Khali's left leg with the metal steps. Khali was taken out of the arena on a stretcher.

Charlie Haas vs. R-Truth never happened. Drew McIntyre announced that R-Truth had an accident backstage & could not compete, then McIntyre laid out Haas.

Batista defeated Chris Jericho. After the match, Josh Matthews interviewed Big Show backstage, but the fans in the arena could not hear what was being said.

Looks like another good Smackdown. Hope Batista/Jericho gets more time than Batista/Orton did. I wonder if this means they're breaking up JeriShow... weird stuff. As for Batista, looks like they're pushing him to the stars again. I don't have a problem with it per se, I just hope it doesn't affect Punk's rise.

Khali taken out = solid booking :P

Kinda starting to get tired of Drew McIntyre. Put him in a match already.

Love the Long/Undertaker stuff, it smells of old school Undertaker-type storylines. I hope they go all the way with it.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

« Reply #1 on: 16 September 2009, 06:22:18 PM »
So, Khali is legitimately injured....Thank God, I don't have to see that piece of crap on my TV.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 17 September 2009, 03:23:04 AM »
Yup, he's legit injured, no word on how long he'll be out for:

**SPOILER ALERT**

According to PWInsider.com, WWE Superstar The Great Khali is currently set to undergo knee surgery in the near future.

An angle was shot at the SmackDown/ECW tapings last night in Hamilton, Ontario designed to write Khali out of current WWE storylines. The man to "take Khali out" was Kane, who walloped him with the ring bell and followed that up with an attack on his knee with the ringside steps. Khali was taken out on a stretcher.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: 17 September 2009, 05:37:59 AM »
Batista...YOUR NEXT!