Author Topic: Main site feedback/suggestions  (Read 1546 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Main site feedback/suggestions
« on: 2 September 2009, 04:47:40 PM »
So, the main news site has been up for a while, and even though I'm the only one who updates it and it make go a day or two without updates if I'm busy, I think it's going well... Radio's kind of died since Cannon and I are always busy, but we have some good ideas for columns and such, and we would love to have some feedback, suggestions and input on the news site and how we could make it better, so tell us what you think!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #1 on: 2 September 2009, 05:43:05 PM »
I have a fair few plans for the site to revamp it but I need to speak to Will about it when I get chance.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 4 September 2009, 12:53:04 AM »
I need to stop slacking with indy news... ROH sucks ass now. Wrestling in general has been a semi-back burner issue with me.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #3 on: 4 September 2009, 12:00:55 PM »
I don’t know if this is a good idea or not but I figured I would type my idea up just on the of chance someone likes the idea. But basically Prax and Cannon were going to do live interviews on their radio station, but since the radio station is now dead how about trying to get some written interviews and putting them up on the main site.