Author Topic: LIVE SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT RESULTS  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Oly J

LIVE SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT RESULTS
« Reply #90 on: 25 June 2008, 11:20:58 PM »
ECW doesn't actually sound like a lost cause to me just yet they have Super Crazy now and they also have Matt Hardy and Mark Henry will probably win the ECW title and bring it back...there's also the talent exchange so Benjamin might be appearing on ECW still and maybe Carlito ...I just wish they'd "draft" Mike Adamle to the unemployment line  (wishful thinking) and theres still Miz/Morrison so ECW is not a complete abortion yet

as for Kendrick going to Smackdown and Deuce to Raw... That's 2 good tag teams gone...I mean I know Deuce 'n' Domino were feuding but they were still tagging together...and Londrick now being gone is a real shame I loved watching them on Smackdown back when they were being used..all the tag teams are breaking up now what's next?....Cryme Tyme gonna have a fallout and feud over a failed attempt to steal a door?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #91 on: 25 June 2008, 11:35:39 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;2718
Carlito to SD, LMAO. Just when he thought he was rid of Senator Levesque, this happens. Does anyone else think Carlito will re-request his release again? :)

That would make my day.

VERY interesting stuff. On Monday I thought the draft was good for ECW, addition through subtraction, but now I can imagine ECW just shutting down at some point, it's pointless now.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #92 on: 25 June 2008, 11:49:13 PM »
Quote from: Prax;2730
That would make my day.

VERY interesting stuff. On Monday I thought the draft was good for ECW, addition through subtraction, but now I can imagine ECW just shutting down at some point, it's pointless now.

It won't shut down... It will become an internet show like HEAT. They are about to start touring with RAW sometime later this summer. It will only make sense the go to an internet format.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!