Author Topic: WWE SmackDown Tapings - 8/21/2009  (Read 452 times)

Offline Dale

WWE SmackDown Tapings - 8/21/2009
« on: 19 August 2009, 04:45:15 PM »
- Thanks to Rob McNew for these spoilers from the SmackDown tapings last night:
 WWE SmackDown, Airing Friday:

Smackdown starts with a six man tag Mysterio and Cryme Tyme vs. Jericho, Show, and Ziggler. Ziggler pins Mysterio with an assist from Show. Said to be a really good match with a hot crowd.

Sit down interview with Matt Hardy. He apologizes for everything and Jeff accepted.

Kane promo. Typical Kane promo. Khali has compassion he doesn

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2009, 05:00:29 PM »
Wow, I'm actually really intruiged by this SD. Lots of Summerslam build-up, lots of promos, 2 six-man tags. It's either going to be really good or really bad (probably really good though). They're already setting stuff up for post Summerslam which I find interesting.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2009, 12:22:33 AM »
The doctors?

After Vince putting Hardy against the Hart Dynasty last week would make more sense if Vince suggested that Hardy retires and praising Punk on living a straightedge lifestyle and trying to make the wrestlers live that way too. Which would make more sense.

Ahh, WWE and their backwards bullshit.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2009, 06:08:12 AM »
Quote from: Axel;33248
The doctors?

After Vince putting Hardy against the Hart Dynasty last week would make more sense if Vince suggested that Hardy retires and praising Punk on living a straightedge lifestyle and trying to make the wrestlers live that way too. Which would make more sense.

Ahh, WWE and their backwards bullshit.

What? Punk was injured 2 weeks ago, wrestled injured a week ago and was advised to stop wrestling. It's a set up to probably writing him off at Summerslam or shortly thereafter. How it backwards thinking that the WWE didn't use your random idea for the setup? It literally makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.