Author Topic: Kurt Angle arrested.  (Read 1337 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« on: 15 August 2009, 08:47:27 PM »
411mania.com: Wrestling - Kurt Angle Arrested In Pittsburgh

According to a criminal report filed in Pittsburgh today, Kurt Angle has been arrested and is currently in the Allegheny County Jail. There was an altercation at the home of Kurt Angle involving Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA's Rhaka Khan. Biggers went to police and filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, and police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

At around 8AM, Biggers called police again, stating that Angle was stalking her. She had gone to a Starbucks to use the internet, and told police that Angle had her phone and had been circling the parking lot. She claimed Angle was deleting photos from the phone, which were described as "pictures of abuse".

Angle was questioned by police, under suspicion of DUI, and when they searched the vehicle, they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

Angle is currently awaiting arraignment on the following charges:

* Driving while operating privileges suspended
* Prohibited acts
* Possession
* Harassment

Angle is scheduled to defend the TNA Title tomorrow night at the Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, Florida.

Offline narcolepsy

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2009, 08:51:27 PM »
I'm assuming this is true since I haven't checked any sites yet to see if they are reporting this but Angle has officially went off the deep end.  Something in his head snapped around the time he left the WWE..I don't know what it is but it always seemed like Angle took wrestling as legit instead of entertainment/art form or whatever you want to call it.  He finally got his wish with Jeff Jarrett leaving TNA, yet he screws it up less than 2 weeks later...Can't say I'm shocked to see Angle in this situation, but I hope he finds a way to finally clean up his act.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2009, 08:58:05 PM »
:lol

Angle is dating Rhaka Khan???? HAHAHAHAHA

(BTW, that's the only thing that surprises me in this report).

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #3 on: 15 August 2009, 09:00:13 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;33062

Yeah, that had me laughing too but I remember him talking about this on a radio show transcript that I read not too long ago.  I'm pretty sure when he appears on TV, that's really him and not a gimmick.

Offline Dale

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #4 on: 16 August 2009, 02:19:44 AM »
- We now know that Kurt Angle

Offline Axel

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #5 on: 16 August 2009, 02:23:05 AM »
Kurt is gonna drop the title now for sure. I can't blame him for pimp slapping that bitch, she caused alot for his relationship with Karen and she is the reason why Roxxi got fired.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #6 on: 16 August 2009, 04:49:51 AM »
Quote from: narcolepsy;33063
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;33062

Yeah, that had me laughing too but I remember him talking about this on a radio show transcript that I read not too long ago.  I'm pretty sure when he appears on TV, that's really him and not a gimmick.

They have been dating for quite awhile..

One thing about this that kinda pisses me off is the fact they removed Angle from his own home. Now I don't condone the beating of women or anything.. But thats his fucking house. Tell her to leave.. Sure he might be the aggressor but that is his fucking house. She could have left and went somewhere... She could have went to a hotel. Oh well, Angle is still a nut and his Dancing with the Stars shit might be over now.

Secondly, I can see this leading to Angle being suspended for awhile and Jarrett coming back sooner then we think... TNA is such a fucking soap opera. Fuck Guiding Light or General Hosptial.. The TNA backstage is full of drama.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline narcolepsy

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #7 on: 16 August 2009, 07:08:26 AM »
Update from Wrestlezone via a local Pittsburgh newspaper:

Quote from: wz
"Mr. Angle will face a preliminary hearing scheduled at 10 a.m. Tuesday before District Judge Carla Swearingen in Robinson. Pro wrestler Kurt Angle is free on bond following his arrest today on charges that he violated a protection of abuse order obtained by his girlfriend earlier in the morning."

I'm a little confused here...sure he's free on bail, but is he allowed to go work the TNA PPV when the person who charged him and has a order of protection against him will be at that same location?  Maybe they'll ask his girlfriend to stay away this week, but it seems like it wouldn't be right to have them both at the same location just one day later...

With that said, she's probably about to get released if they are splitting up over this.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #8 on: 16 August 2009, 05:05:46 PM »
Khan won't be with TNA much longer if they are gonna ditch jeff because they favor angle you know they'll ditch her.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #9 on: 17 August 2009, 12:32:28 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;33065
- We now know that Kurt Angle

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #10 on: 17 August 2009, 02:00:04 AM »
[quote=The Franchise

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #11 on: 17 August 2009, 02:41:45 AM »
I'm not sure how you could ever think that TNA would create a story where one of their top stars is arrested while having HGH in his possession?  That would basically be TNA glorifying the use of illegal drugs...I only questioned it at first because I hadn't read it anywhere yet on Saturday afternoon, but by now pretty much every news outlet has confirmed it.

Offline Dale

Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #12 on: 18 August 2009, 03:07:21 AM »
- TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde seems like she took a shot at Kurt Angle

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #13 on: 18 August 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
LMAO. <3 Taylor Wilde.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Kurt Angle arrested.
« Reply #14 on: 27 August 2009, 12:11:36 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;33168

- TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde seems like she took a shot at Kurt Angle
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.