Author Topic: Jeff Jarret released from TNA  (Read 764 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Jeff Jarret released from TNA
« Reply #15 on: 4 August 2009, 06:49:02 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;32681
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;32671
Quote from: Axel;32668
He is out of the company, apparently instead of it being his "release" to avoid any sort of turmoil, they said he stepped down from his position when he was actually forced out.

Quote from: Adampro123;32656

plus the guns haven't been on impact as of late and neither has daniels. not to mention victory road might have been the worst PPV i ever seen and i think Russo booked that too.

Russo did book the PPV but it was Jarret who originally booked it and his suspension made everyone had to change the whole PPV at the very last minute which is why Victory Road sucked.

Believe it or it, Blacklash 2009 was the worst PPV. Victory Road comes in second place.

Blacklash? Is that like Bobby Lashley's new nickname? :lol

oh my god that was the first good prax post in months! (Y)

but onto axel. Backlash had some good matches victory road didn't

backlash had

Ricky Steamboat vs Chris Jericho (steamboat doing a lot better than any of the old TNA guys)
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
Edge vs Cena in the last man standing
Jack Swagger vs Christian

then punk vs Kane wasn't bad it was just bad booking.
and i don't really remember the 6 man tag but with triple h losing the title that alone had to be enjoyable.

the only bad thing on there was probably the kahli kiss cam but that had to be better than sharmell vs jenna's shitfest.

so i suggest you go back and re-watch backlash because it had some good matches on it while victory road had nothing but shit. not 1 good match on the card and the only thing that was ok was AJ vs nash and Beer money vs Booker & Steiner.

The 6 man tag was actually pretty fucking good. One of the better tag matches (4 or 6 man) that I've seen recently. Blacklash was actually one of my favorite PPVs of the year.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

Jeff Jarret released from TNA
« Reply #16 on: 5 August 2009, 12:33:02 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;32681
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;32671
Quote from: Axel;32668
He is out of the company, apparently instead of it being his "release" to avoid any sort of turmoil, they said he stepped down from his position when he was actually forced out.

Quote from: Adampro123;32656

plus the guns haven't been on impact as of late and neither has daniels. not to mention victory road might have been the worst PPV i ever seen and i think Russo booked that too.

Russo did book the PPV but it was Jarret who originally booked it and his suspension made everyone had to change the whole PPV at the very last minute which is why Victory Road sucked.

Believe it or it, Blacklash 2009 was the worst PPV. Victory Road comes in second place.

Blacklash? Is that like Bobby Lashley's new nickname? :lol

oh my god that was the first good prax post in months! (Y)

but onto axel. Backlash had some good matches victory road didn't

backlash had

Ricky Steamboat vs Chris Jericho (steamboat doing a lot better than any of the old TNA guys)
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
Edge vs Cena in the last man standing
Jack Swagger vs Christian

then punk vs Kane wasn't bad it was just bad booking.
and i don't really remember the 6 man tag but with triple h losing the title that alone had to be enjoyable.

the only bad thing on there was probably the kahli kiss cam but that had to be better than sharmell vs jenna's shitfest.

so i suggest you go back and re-watch backlash because it had some good matches on it while victory road had nothing but shit. not 1 good match on the card and the only thing that was ok was AJ vs nash and Beer money vs Booker & Steiner.

The whole Backlash card was filled with lackluster matches, I only enjoyed the 6 Man Tag and Cena getting thrown into the search light. Other than that the PPV sucked along with Judgement Day.

Victory Road has only two good entertaining matches that had a PPV feel, Backlash was like if I was watching a Special edition of RAW.

Both PPVs sucked, plain and simple.