Author Topic: TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Dale

TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout
« Reply #45 on: 28 July 2009, 02:28:23 AM »
Quote from: Axel;32260
Being a dickhead is a hobby for you or something? If you gotta a problem with TNA then remove it from your Forum. It's pretty damn reprehensible to have a section for TNA and your just going to be bash it and praise WWE.

Going back to what you said..."The God Of Thunder" Bobby Lashley brought it higher ratings for TNA this week. I love his moniker.

Awwww no need to get personal babes :(

Stop watching Jericho promos and attempting to use his smart words, it doesn't suit you i'm afraid. I will have you know that I hate alot of stuff that the WWE does and have often been criticised for it. I'm finding it pretty damn ironic that your essentially telling me to stop posting in the TNA section because I bash it and praise only the WWE, yet you do the complete opposite and praise TNA and bash WWE yet you still post in the WWE section. Do you want me to call you reprehensible and tell you to stop posting in their?

Offline Axel

« Reply #46 on: 28 July 2009, 06:08:43 AM »
Do you even know the difference between bash and criticize?

Offline Dale

« Reply #47 on: 28 July 2009, 11:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Axel;32340
Do you even know the difference between bash and criticize?

I do yes, what's your point because I don't see one as per usual :giggle

Offline Axel

« Reply #48 on: 29 July 2009, 06:29:26 PM »
If you don't see my point then your a dumbass.

- Bashing is when you don't have a reason why you hate or dislike something, I'll find that on Youtube alot. "i hate wwe cuz it sounds like wii dat not rite!!11"

- Criticizing is when you dislike something for a reason, I've stated why I don't like what's going on in WWE and how wrestlers, storyline and everything else is being handled.

However, It's obvious you don't like the fact someone isn't dick licking the organization. So you make me sound like I'm bashing the company for no reason whatsoever.

I've stated countless times, what I like about the company and what wrestlers I like but that doesn't cover up the fact WWE has major flaws. Not to mention, It's being run by a bunch of dickheads.

WWE has some of the best talent out right now and continues to not use them properly, mostly on Raw and contradict themselves in the process.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #49 on: 29 July 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
This whole thread =

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #50 on: 30 July 2009, 01:22:58 AM »
The God of Thunder will Save TNA.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #51 on: 30 July 2009, 02:32:45 AM »
Quote from: Axel;32378
If you don't see my point then your a dumbass.

- Bashing is when you don't have a reason why you hate or dislike something, I'll find that on Youtube alot. "i hate wwe cuz it sounds like wii dat not rite!!11"

- Criticizing is when you dislike something for a reason, I've stated why I don't like what's going on in WWE and how wrestlers, storyline and everything else is being handled.

Thanks for me telling me something that I already knew 8-) If you read my very few posts in the TNA section you would see that I "criticize" them to use your term. I "criticize" a stupid nickname, I "criticize" shockingly low PPV numbers. I don't "bash" or "criticize" the actual wrestling product being that I don't waste my time in watching it.

However, It's obvious you don't like the fact someone isn't dick licking the organization.
Rofl, I couldn't give tow shiney shites whether you love the WWE or hate the WWE. I, along with several others on here like to call you out on your infamous bullshit.

I've stated countless times, what I like about the company and what wrestlers I like but that doesn't cover up the fact WWE has major flaws. Not to mention, It's being run by a bunch of dickheads. WWE has some of the best talent out right now and continues to not use them properly, mostly on Raw and contradict themselves in the process.

Considering this is coming from a TNA fan, that's a shit load of irony right there :lol:lol:lol

Just a quick edit of a piece of news I found

- The goal is to build Bobby Lashley up and then go hard on a Brock Lesnar challenge, pushing Lashley as both a wrestling and MMA star. Lashley was quiet backstage at the TNA shows.

Why oh why would you do that. By all means build up Lashley but it's going to mean absolutely jack shit if he goes after Lesnar simply because of the fact that Dana White won't touch him with a bargepole while he's any way currently connected to pro-wrestling.
Disclaimer: This was an opinion that was used to criticize this move, not to bash it, k?

Offline Axel

« Reply #52 on: 30 July 2009, 03:57:46 AM »
Rofl, I couldn't give tow shiney shites whether you love the WWE or hate the WWE. I, along with several others on here like to call you out on your infamous bullshit.

And you do think I care what your several only members on this damn board care what I think?

Having a thread saying TNA sucks isn't what criticism is. You all think you run this board, you have a greater opinion and it's far from the truth. The only reason why I really come here is to enjoy the immaturity that comes out of everyone's mouth.

Offline Dale

« Reply #53 on: 31 July 2009, 03:25:43 AM »
Quote from: Axel;32394

And you do think I care what your several only members on this damn board care what I think?

Having a thread saying TNA sucks isn't what criticism is. You all think you run this board, you have a greater opinion and it's far from the truth. The only reason why I really come here is to enjoy the immaturity that comes out of everyone's mouth.

I love how just sidestepped the main points in my previous post and focused on a section where you could throw an insult out presumably because you knew I was right and had no sort of counter argument. Nice job.

Sources indicate that Bobby Lashley won

Offline Axel

« Reply #54 on: 31 July 2009, 08:09:52 PM »
That's seriously gay, I guess the only good thing that comes out of it is a possible good match at B4G.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #55 on: 1 August 2009, 07:37:04 AM »
Angle vs Lashley at BFG you can count on that one unless there's an injury before then....although angle is actually currently injured right now.

Offline Axel

« Reply #56 on: 2 August 2009, 05:45:24 PM »
I hope this Jarret/Angle situation doesn't effect the Lashley/Angle match up at B4G.