Author Topic: TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Axel

TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout
« Reply #30 on: 21 July 2009, 04:48:01 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;31687
Quote from: Axel;31677
Damn, I was hoping to see him wrestle again. Damn it WWE.

Oh yes, I'm sure Elijah's decision to quit wrestling was totally due to the WWE... damn you make a lot of assumptions without really knowing any facts.
Really? Well I'm pretty sure he would have continued to wrestle if they didn't release him. Please stop riding on WWE because It's failing.

I know the facts, do you?

Offline Dale

« Reply #31 on: 21 July 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
Obviously he would have continued to wrestle if he stayed in WWE, it's his fucking job to (even though he was never on screen, so it's debatable.) So now because he's left the big league he can't continue to wrestle? Go to WWE Lite, go to the indy's or go over to Japan and hone you craft further and make yourself bigger and better. I need to start making a log with all these "Vintage Axel" posts.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #32 on: 21 July 2009, 05:06:47 PM »
Quote from: Axel;31746

Oh yes, I'm sure Elijah's decision to quit wrestling was totally due to the WWE... damn you make a lot of assumptions without really knowing any facts.
Really? Well I'm pretty sure he would have continued to wrestle if they didn't release him. Please stop riding on WWE because It's failing.

What facts? You know elijah personally and he told you himself? Or did Vince or someone else high up in WWE tell you this? Maybe he was just riding out his contract with WWE? It seems very unlikely that a single release from WWE killed his entire will to wrestle. That's just fucking retarded.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #33 on: 21 July 2009, 07:27:05 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;31627
Did you guys see his interview on Victory Road last night? HE talked about his MMA career most of the time.

Interviewer: ''So you signed with TNA. That must be a big thing in your industry.''

Lashley: ''Yea Yea... you know I really wanna fight that brock lesnar.''

This guy is a selfish prick and is using tna. This might turn into one of the worst signings they've made.

Well that is not what happened in the interview they showed. he talked about signing with
TNA then after that they cut to him talking about brock.
but it was the same interview from the video that was posted so im not sure why you're just finding fault with it.

but the way they cut it on the PPV did make him talk about MMA more so if anything i think that was just a stupid choice on TNA's editing rooms part but that's no surprise they always fail on production and that type of thing.

finally now yes he's using TNA but he will also be on every TNA show so to the casual fan he will be just like everyone else so if he being in TNA helps them in any way then i don't really see how it could be there worse signing.

in the end lashley is just like sting, just like nash, just like foley, just like booker, just like steiner, just like all these guys that sign with TNA for big money and only do the TV shows while the other guys go on the road and bust there asses. now that that is what i have a problem with and that problem go's back to TNA lashley and all these other selfish bastards are just exploiting it.

Offline Axel

« Reply #34 on: 22 July 2009, 02:19:03 AM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;31749
Quote from: Axel;31746

What facts? You know elijah personally and he told you himself? Or did Vince or someone else high up in WWE tell you this? Maybe he was just riding out his contract with WWE? It seems very unlikely that a single release from WWE killed his entire will to wrestle. That's just fucking retarded.

Well let's follow the timeline.

- Once was wrestling, his last match was against Matt Hardy on SmackDown.

- Voiced his opinion on the WWE Diva Search. Vince didn't like it and fucked him over cause of it.

- He was off TV for months and months.

- Then he wrestled at house matches under a new gimmick which never made TV.

- Then was released.

-  He did a couple try out matches for TNA. And from the looks of things, didn't get signed.

-  Now he's done with wrestling at the moment.

And that's the way it was.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #35 on: 22 July 2009, 05:13:20 PM »
That doesn't mean getting released from WWE drove him out of the business, that's PURE speculation.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #36 on: 22 July 2009, 07:24:06 PM »
If he wrestled a couple of tryout matches for TNA and didn't get sign, you mine as well say that TNA had a part in making him decide to quit the business as well.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Dale

« Reply #37 on: 23 July 2009, 01:17:21 AM »
Quote from: Mini Kong;31937
If he wrestled a couple of tryout matches for TNA and didn't get sign, you mine as well say that TNA had a part in making him decide to quit the business as well.

But Vince is the devil and must be blamed for everything 8-)

Offline Axel

« Reply #38 on: 23 July 2009, 11:21:23 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;31983
Quote from: Mini Kong;31937

But Vince is the devil and must be blamed for everything 8-)

Who the fuck released him in the first place? Your argument is an epic fail.

Offline Dale

« Reply #39 on: 23 July 2009, 11:26:01 PM »
Love how you didn't respond to my original post where I put you in your place, douche.

Your arguments hold no sort of substance whatsoever, THEREFORE...

YOU = EPIC FAIL

-----

So yeah, i'm reading around on another forum and a guy said he saw a commercial for the upcoming iMPACT and it was announced that, wait for it.....'The God Of Thunder' Bobby Lashley would be appearing :lol I may not watch or like TNA, but I hope to fucking god for their sake that this isn't true.

Offline WeedMan420

« Reply #40 on: 26 July 2009, 03:13:47 AM »
Just bitching at everyone today hey?

Offline Dale

« Reply #41 on: 26 July 2009, 03:21:46 AM »
Quote from: WeedMan420;32226

Still posting complete and utter shit? Thought so.

Offline WeedMan420

« Reply #42 on: 26 July 2009, 03:41:32 AM »
Ya that's right, think i give a shit what you think geek mother fucker? someone ban me again

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #43 on: 26 July 2009, 04:05:34 AM »
LULZ

Offline Axel

« Reply #44 on: 26 July 2009, 10:25:26 PM »
Quote from: WeedMan420;32226
Your my new bestfriend.

Quote from: Mick Clique;32114
Love how you didn't respond to my original post where I put you in your place, douche.

Your arguments hold no sort of substance whatsoever, THEREFORE...

YOU = EPIC FAIL

-----

So yeah, i'm reading around on another forum and a guy said he saw a commercial for the upcoming iMPACT and it was announced that, wait for it.....'The God Of Thunder' Bobby Lashley would be appearing :lol I may not watch or like TNA, but I hope to fucking god for their sake that this isn't true.

Being a dickhead is a hobby for you or something? If you gotta a problem with TNA then remove it from your Forum. It's pretty damn reprehensible to have a section for TNA and your just going to be bash it and praise WWE.

Going back to what you said..."The God Of Thunder" Bobby Lashley brought it higher ratings for TNA this week. I love his moniker.