Author Topic: Who will Jericho's partner be?  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Who will Jericho's partner be?
« on: 14 July 2009, 08:04:22 PM »
just thought we could discuss and speculate who jericho will pick as his tag team partner. at this point im really not sure who jericho would want to pick beings that he sets himslef up to be so high and mighty im not sure anyone would be on his level in his mind.

but there are some guys out there who he could pick. here's my thoughts on a few.

Chris Masters

we know he got resigned and we just been waiting on him to come back so maybe this could be how he does it.

Lance Cade

who knows WWE could resing him between now and NOC. i liked the him and jericho team and they could pick up where they left off last year.

Shelton Benjamin

of course you'll sat i mention him because he's my favorite right? well no im really just mentioning him because he isn't really in any feud right now.

William Regal

Same as above

The Miz

Same as above. plus with there online little mini feud it would just be nice to see.

Ezeikiel Jackson

Jericho might want to get a big guy for a partner and zeik looked impressive on ECW last week.

then there's a chance for kane and kozlov but they are both in feuds somewhat.
and they could put him with charlie haas to give haas a well deserved push IMO.

thoughts?

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2009, 10:14:28 PM »
I want it to be Chris Masters, I think it would be a good way to bring him back onto TV.

That being said, I'm betting it ends up being someone like Kane.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2009, 01:23:31 AM »
My two bets are that his partner will either be Dolph Ziggler or The Brian Kendrick. Kendrick was looking for a tag-team partner a while back anyway, and if you ask me I believe their images together would actually match so he has to be at least a contender in this thread. If you want to nail it down to who it's gonna be, the set requirements would be at least Upper-Mid Card although it's hard to find anyone like that.

I'd love to see Dolph be the partner though!

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2009, 03:19:17 AM »
It's Cody Rhodes. He'll do the samething he did at last year's Night Of Champions, he'll screw over Ted which will begin his face turn.  Carlito will then take Cody's place in Legacy.

Lance Cade was fucked over in his release. He doesn't want to resign and he's currently working in Japan, so you won't see him on your TV.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2009, 03:23:01 AM »
And why was he fucked over in his release?

Offline Axel

« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2009, 03:26:20 AM »
I don't remember the story but from what I remember Cade had a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care lucky Lillian was there to get the EMTs. Couple days after he was released.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #6 on: 15 July 2009, 03:27:06 AM »
From what I remember that seizure was due to drugs Cade was taking, but I'd have to double check that...

Offline Dale

« Reply #7 on: 15 July 2009, 03:27:14 AM »
And do you know the reason why he had that seizure?

Edit: Fuck you Narco :prax

Offline Axel

« Reply #8 on: 15 July 2009, 03:28:19 AM »
"He made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" - JR.

It's obvious he must have been watching Rikishi matches.

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 15 July 2009, 03:28:42 AM »
So in what way was he screwed?

Offline Axel

« Reply #10 on: 15 July 2009, 03:32:23 AM »
Wrong is wrong for what he did, however releasing him a day after his seizure isn't cool.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #11 on: 15 July 2009, 03:35:44 AM »
When you breach your contract (ie: taking drugs that arent prescribed for you), the wwe has grounds to terminate your contract whether or not you harmed yourself in the process...

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #12 on: 15 July 2009, 12:58:02 PM »
I'm thinking either The Miz, Ziggler, Masters, Ezekiel, Kendrick. What's happening with Mike knox is he still even on the roster and in a good fighting condition as it could be him?
Hope it's not The Big Show.

This would never happen but I just had a thought of Orton teaming with Jericho as Edge was a big star like Orton and Orton is having problems with Legacy.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #13 on: 15 July 2009, 04:39:21 PM »
1. Ralphus- I heard he is one the comeback trail.

2. Chris Benoit- He and his family are just working the most elaborate angle of all time.

3. HBK- He is going to comeback as a hell and dominate.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #14 on: 15 July 2009, 07:13:26 PM »
It's not going to be dolph or show because they will more than likely have there own title matches at NOC with rey and kofi.