Author Topic: Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!
« Reply #30 on: 18 June 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
damn it looks like i missed out on all the fun and really have nothing to say that dale,tex and prax haven't already said.

Overall Kennedy is a pretty good wrestler with good mic skills but i seriously doubt he will ever be as big or even have as many good-great matches hardy has had over the years and still today.

The Emo comments are retarded and childish and you really need to grow up with that because the only people who calls people emo or something lame like that are people who obviously have some insecurities about themselves....also when have you ever seen Jeff crying or wanting people to feel sorry for him? sure they brough in the fire and stuff but that was the WWE and you never really heard jeff want people to feel sorry for him.

also i remember you saying you don't want a rant about former WWE guys going to TNA well little guy its not about kennedy starting in TNA its about who made kennedy a star and that was the WWE. now if TNA would have made the man a star (which they could have never done because TNA doesn't know how to make stars and they are the best at wasting good talent just to put the already established has beens over) but if TNA would have made him a star then he went to the WWE and then came back to TNA then there would be no argument but the fact of the matter is kenney was nothing when he was in TNA before but now that the WWe has made him into a big name THEN TNA will want to have him and push him into the main event but i would bet just about anything if he would have stayed in TNA and never gone to the WWE he would either be fired by now or stuck in the mid card or a tag team like Roode,Storm or Young.

and finally

Swanton Bom > Kenton Bomb.

Offline Axel

« Reply #31 on: 18 June 2009, 08:17:54 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;29360
Quote from: Axel;29357
Well, I like my wrestlers to not be emo and sad. Again, If you like Emo clowns than that's for biz. WWE is trying to keep his cause he's basicly Cena #2.

If Hornswoggle had the same amount of fans as Cena and Hardy put together, they would want to keep him as a main eventer too. Also, second rate means nothing since TNA is doing better than WWE at the moment.

Anywho, I'm hoping TNA signs Burke and Shawn Spears along with Umaga and Kennedy.

:lol

TNA is doing better than WWE? Where did you get that non-sense. Did you miss the fact that raw got the best rating it's had in months this past monday? Or the string of pretty good pay-per-views it's been putting together since wrestlemania? Or are you saying that they have better wrestling product? Cause if that's the case, then say so, because that DOES NOT mean they're doing better than WWE!

That "nonsense" is called my opinion.

Rating don't mean anything sometimes, TNA is putting on a better product and there getting more talent by the day.

WWE has the some old shit going on Raw, Orton vs. Triple H like if we haven't seen that enough. MVP cuts a promo about wanting a WWE title shot and he gets shafted.

Cena/Big Show feud is awful. They both make my eyes hurt whenever, I see them wrestle.

You gotta be blind to think they have been putting on better PPVs since Wrestlemaina. Backlash was lame, Cena getting destroyed was the best thing. Judgement Day was a letdown. Extreme Rules was the best PPV of the year.

I'll say it again, WWE is putting on no sort of effort in my eyes.

Which is my point, SmackDown is keeping WWE fresh at the moment. TNA has been putting on better entertanment than WWE as of late.

You all can hate all you want. That's how I see things, I don't see anything but bashing a company for no reason.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #32 on: 18 June 2009, 09:04:52 PM »
Quote from: Axel;29431

That "nonsense" is called my opinion.

Rating don't mean anything sometimes, TNA is putting on a better product and there getting more talent by the day.

Your specific words that they were doing better. Sure, that could mean anything, but taking literally, it means they're doing better in terms of business. If you wanted to mean wrestling product (and once again that's arguable at best), then you should have specified.

And yes, ratings mean EVERYTHING. If the show doesn't get ratings they won't survive. So they could be putting on the best wrestling matches in the world, but it would mean nothing if no one watched them.

And TNA is getting more talent day by day? Don't you see the hypocricy in that? That ''talent'' is everyone who WWE fires!!!!

WWE has the some old shit going on Raw, Orton vs. Triple H like if we haven't seen that enough.

No argument from he here.

MVP cuts a promo about wanting a WWE title shot and he gets shafted
Who told him to cut that promo buddy boy? You're making it sound like he did that on his own accord...

Cena/Big Show feud is awful. They both make my eyes hurt whenever, I see them wrestle.

Again, fair enough. But it's kind of funny how you ignore the 4 other hours are programming they put on TV.

You gotta be blind to think they have been putting on better PPVs since Wrestlemaina. Backlash was lame, Cena getting destroyed was the best thing. Judgement Day was a letdown. Extreme Rules was the best PPV of the year.

I agree about Judgment Day, but Backlash was good. And you contradict yourself when you say they haven't been putting on better PPVs since Mania, but yet Extreme Rules was the best PPV of the year... hmm....

I'll say it again, WWE is putting on no sort of effort in my eyes.
Oh ya, creative must be sitting backstage before every show twiddling their thumbs and picking their asses...

Which is my point, SmackDown is keeping WWE fresh at the moment. TNA has been putting on better entertanment than WWE as of late.

So WWE is fresh because of Smackdown but they suck and TNA is better than them?

You're flip flopping.

You all can hate all you want.

Same goes for you bucko.

That's how I see things, I don't see anything but bashing a company for no reason.

Then I guess you must be reading your own posts. WWE puts on what people want to see. Just because you don't want to see it doesn't meant he majority of others who still watch wrestling don't, and that's reflective in whatever ratings are left for the industry. You even said it in another post, that you hate the WWE fanbase, of all things, for what they cheer or don't cheer for, and that's utter hypocricy.

TNA sucks, plain and simple. they have all this talent and great young wrestlers, and they never use them. They instead decide to push people who got fired from the competition. it makes them second rate. And Kennedy will continue to make them look second rate. It's not blind hatred or pointless bashing, I've always backed up everything I said abotu TNA.

Instead, you're the one who never says anything good about WWE, even though you seem to not miss a damn show throughout the course of the year.

Go figure.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

« Reply #33 on: 20 June 2009, 08:17:35 PM »
This whole TNA vs. WWE thing can go on forever. There's no point in the discussion, we all have different views.

The only reason why Raw gets good ratings are from the general public that things wrestling is real unlike us fans that voice our opinions on the matches and can tell a good match or booking from a bad one.

If say everyone here at Mayham and the other forums were the only viewers of Raw and we couldn't handle how bad it was. Raw would get the worse ratings.

My point is Raw will get ratings from kids, families, etc. But that doesn't mean the quality of the show lives up to those ratings.

TNA's Imapact doesn't get ratings like Raw because Spike TV is the wrong channel for TNA. Ask any family or person on the street if they watch Spike TV and they would say no.

USA, MyNetworkTV, Sci Fi are more popular. Spike TV airs nothing but crappy shows for guys, I don't watch anything on that channel other than TNA.

The problem is TNA can't look for another channel since nobody else wants wrestling in their timeslots, TBS would be pefect but look at what happend with WCW.

TNA has been putting on better quality matches and I haven't seen that from WWE PPVs since Wrestlemaina.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #34 on: 21 June 2009, 03:32:34 AM »
....Raw was on the EXACT SANE NETWORK that TNA is on now and still got very good ratings.

and match quality if it were 5 years ago TNA was putting on better matches than WWE but if you go right now the WWE arre putting on far better matches than TNA just watch smackdown matches.

TNA hardly ever has any wrestling on impact and when they do have it most of there matches are short as hell. 1 hour episode of ECw or superstars gets more match time than TNA Impact usually.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #35 on: 21 June 2009, 08:12:39 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29541
This whole TNA vs. WWE thing can go on forever. There's no point in the discussion, we all have different views.

The only reason why Raw gets good ratings are from the general public that things wrestling is real unlike us fans that voice our opinions on the matches and can tell a good match or booking from a bad one.

If say everyone here at Mayham and the other forums were the only viewers of Raw and we couldn't handle how bad it was. Raw would get the worse ratings.

My point is Raw will get ratings from kids, families, etc. But that doesn't mean the quality of the show lives up to those ratings.

TNA's Imapact doesn't get ratings like Raw because Spike TV is the wrong channel for TNA. Ask any family or person on the street if they watch Spike TV and they would say no.

USA, MyNetworkTV, Sci Fi are more popular. Spike TV airs nothing but crappy shows for guys, I don't watch anything on that channel other than TNA.

The problem is TNA can't look for another channel since nobody else wants wrestling in their timeslots, TBS would be pefect but look at what happend with WCW.

TNA has been putting on better quality matches and I haven't seen that from WWE PPVs since Wrestlemaina.

Your arguments are flat out ridiculous. I'm sorry but it's true. First you say WWE vs. TNA is about different views, then you state that RAW is bad as if it was your opinion. I'm willing to admit that RAW is a shell of what it was a few years ago even, but that, whether it comes from me or you, is an opinion. Five to six million people wouldn't tune into RAW every week if what you said was straight fact.

Moreover, when you say that the only reason people watch RAW is because they think it's real, is flat out stupid. Borderline retarded. Sure some kids may still think it's real, but that doesn't mean a majority of the people who watch it think it is. It's not fact. It's not even opinion. It's just pure stupidity.

Look up RAW's recent demographics. Last week's RAW drew a large number of males 18 to 54. Kids watch raw but the target demo is still adult males. And they still watch.

In fact, you, in your pure genius, make it sound like you watch RAW week in and week out, Hell, I even know a lot of people who think it sucks but watch it anyway. For someone who makes it sound like WWE is pure shit compared to the apparently vastly superior product of TNA, you sure do watch a lot of WWE programing).

And as Adam said, RAW's ratings were the same, maybe even better when they were on Spike, so that point is moot. And the reach for all three networks between Spike, MyNetwork and SciFi is minimal at best, all are in the 90s of millions of households or more. That extra 5 million viewers won't make the difference between Raw and Impact or Smackdown and Impact if you ask me. It's just excuses for a poor product that barely beats ECW a few times a year, a C show which is on for half the time Impact is and has more wrestling in 1 hour than Impact does in 2 hours.

The wrestling is a matter of opinion. As it's been said several times, Smackdown puts on the best wrestling on TV at the moment, and put on yet another match of the year candidate just this week between Morrison and Edge. The PPVs have been repetitive but good for what they've been, and RAW is getting better although it's up and down. ECW is always great. And all three shows put on more wrestling than TNA does, whether you think it's better or not.

Offline Axel

« Reply #36 on: 21 June 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
Well, that's how you all see it. You guys can continue praising WWE like if they don't have faults and we can simply move on.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #37 on: 21 June 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
Quote from: Axel;29637
Well, that's how you all see it. You guys can continue praising WWE like if they don't have faults and we can simply move on.

And you can continue praising TNA like they don't suck and we can move on

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: 22 June 2009, 02:30:25 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29637

have you even seen my sig? it says raw sucks ass. i find most of the show boring as hell minus Kofi,Matt hardy,Miz,Carlito and Primo

and with that said im not even enjoying the storylines with matt hardy because its not rly a story at all and im not liking the feud primo and Carlito is in.

i also find it dumb how they can just switch kozlove from heel to face JLT.

Not to mention i hate the donal trump thing.

sodon't say we act like WWE has faults because you can find our post throughout the forum bashing some WWE shit we don't like. and if a lot of us really hated TNA we could probably bash the fuck out of it. but myself i like TNA and watch it (although haven't seen it in a while) i just have a lot of issues with it.

and if all you have said is REALLY how you see it then you're not REALLY seeing at all.

Offline Axel

« Reply #39 on: 22 June 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
Anywho. I actually like how things are going with TNA, Joe joining MEM and differently open the door for Kennedy's return to TNA depending on how It's done. Same with Youmanga.

It's gonna be interesting how TNA handles Kennedy since he'll need a name change and hopefully a catchy one. Mr. Anderson isn't gonna cut it and using his old name Kamikaze Ken won't either.

Offline firewall316

« Reply #40 on: 27 June 2009, 10:18:25 PM »
I'm not sure why everyone was comparing two of the biggest screw ups in WWE... I don't get how you can say TNA is doing better than WWE when you say their flagship show is doing better than WWE's third and forth show. Let me know when you think they are doing better than Smackdown or Raw. And for the Kennedy/Hardy comparison....

Hardy has dropped the ball more than Kennedy.
Kennedy is more entertaining than Hardy has been lately.
I do agree that Hardy has basically become and emo clown.
And I'm not sure what value the championship comparison has in this. How long was Hardy's last championship? Plus, I expect him to have more championships because he's basically taking Cena's place. Also, he won't have the title long because he is a screwup in real life and storylines.